[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was slavery really all that bad? KENSHI thread Is thievery really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kenshi.jpg (452KB, 2189x1100px) Image search: [Google]
kenshi.jpg
452KB, 2189x1100px
Was slavery really all that bad? KENSHI thread
Is thievery really the only thing you can do in the early game?
>>
>>383977880
Wait, there's things to do in early game besides mining iron or copper repeatedly?
>>
>>383977880
Gonna need you to explain this game in detail. I love learning about vidya I haven't heard of.
>>
>>383978185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zptw5WCb9M
>>
>>383978185
you're a warrior / trader / wanderer whatever
you can hire more whatevers
you build base and train and farm and sell

bandits
>>
>>383978013
you can steal but i always feel like a poorfag doing it and its not something i want my character to get caught for than again my last one died of starvation because slavers dont feed you.
>>
>>383977880
This game looks like a wavey concept. Looks like it could also be shit though. whats the crack, is it out? is it good?
>>
>>383978881
The absolute state of PC gaming.
>>
>>383977880
I've been keeping an eye on this on and off for years. How's it progressing? Does it look like it will ever get finished or has it become a never ending Early Access project?
>>
>>383979776
they keep updating it regularly and it's playable compared to how it was months ago. modders help out with content until more stuff gets rolled out.

>poorfag so no equipment to train fighting skills
>go to police station and use theirs
>get beat up for not listening when they told me to stop using their shit
>wake up after skull heals and head over to the shinobi clan headquarters
>cant join because they want 10k credits
>get mad and instigate a fight between both group when shinobis are trying to steal shit at night
>loot dead/knocked out retards
>get beat up for stealing
>thrown out of town unconscious
>enslaved
>>
>>383979707
nintendo was shitting out 2d controller nightmares before they got the capital to invest into what they are today.
>>
>>383980521
Nobody is this retarded.
>>
>>383980950
R&D takes money bitch
>>
>>383981108
Almost every game was 2D back then.
>>
>>383979776
This started before Early Access was a meme and has progressed hugely since then. This looks like the real deal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.