[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I just started Playing "The Witcher III" As

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hello

I just started Playing "The Witcher III"

As with all Triple A games I play I always like to come here and ask for peoples advice.

Without any spoilers or anything what would you suggest?

main goals:

1. Have a smooth, fun, gaming experience

2. have plenty of Crowns so i don't have to sorry to much about it.

3. tips or tricks that you have heard of or developed yourself that made the game more fun or less daunting.

4. anthing you like. perhaps your favorite trick, or a method of gameplay that you have found to be fortuitous. anything at all.

Thank you so kindly for your help.

PS. any cool "hacks" or game play mechanics that I can exploit? I dont want it to destroy the story of course but. if you found them interesting or fun i would be glad to know of them.
>>
>>383975349
Thats a dick thing to do assclown
>>
press attack over and over. the game does the rest. dont even have to press anything else
>>
Op grab the gourmet perk that makes food last 20 minutes it helps alot
>>
Also the quen sigh is super op later down its prek tree
>>
>>383975454
But using glitches in an already easy game and asking to be spoonfed isn't, right?
>>
>>383976118
Maybe some people want to relax and enjoy a good story you know life is stressful and shitty
>>
>>383973652
Try to finish quests before you surpass the recommended level for them, since if you're too far above recommended level then you only get a tiny amount of XP for it
>>
>>383973652
Play on the highest setting and seek guidance.

/thread
>>
>>383976716
never seek*
>>
>>383973652
If you help out monsters in various sidequests, it will get you on the good side of other monsters later down the line

Play baron and lambert at cards as soon as you get the chance since you lose the chance to get their cards later on

spies are ridiculously OP in gwent, on higher difficulties you will see a lot of opponents spamming them too.

hold onto armors, weapons, and paintings that you really like somewhere until you move onto the final leg of the game (blood & wine) where you are given a house that lets you decorate with your collected armors, weapons and art, including the painting of Hemmelfart.
>>
File: downgrade.png (331KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
downgrade.png
331KB, 800x480px
>>383973652
that plagiarism and downgrade though

pic and vid related : https://youtu.be/RRJGcxdix5E?t=21s
>>
>>383976118
How is it a dick move to ask for stuff like that in a single player game?
>>
>>383973652
not sure if you're serious but in case you are:
>game itself is a smooth fun experience
>do witcher contracts and secondary quests, don't waste money on gears
>save often, you can change difficulty any time
>quen and dodge
>>
>>383978109
>plagiarism
lol dumbass. that's a traditional song that's been renditioned in plays and games shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.