[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking of buying BO3 and the zombie pack just for playing zombies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
thinking of buying BO3 and the zombie pack just for playing zombies. I had all teh BO1 maps on PS3 and played the fuck out of it. Is it worthwhile? I don't even mind doing all the Easter Egg missions again
>>
Get better taste in video games before you post here
>>
>>383971598
>/v/
>having good taste
>>383971506
Yeh
>>
>>383971598
>/v/
>good taste
where you at son?
>>
Does the fact that two of the best maps, Five and Call of the Dead, not included still make it worthwhile?
Do all the maps have Double Tap 2.0 or whatever perk was in the original?
>>
>>383971963
>Five
>good
>Call of the Dead
>good
>>
>>383971994
We playin the same game here m8? Next you're gonna say Shang Ri La was great.
>>
>>383971963
lmao, five was only good for the og glitch spot of the starting table
>>383971994
Call of the dead isn't terrible but it isn't great either
>>
>>383972124
Mob of the Dead and Moon are the best maps
>>
>>383972164
>>383971994
>not liking Nixon and Danny Trejo playable
>>
>>383972487
The characters were great but that map is complete aids to get anything done on
>>
How are the BO2 maps?
>>
>>383972784
Tranzit is bad, Die Rise is okay, Buried is fun, Origins is great, Mob of the Dead is amazing. Only Origins is in BO3
>>
>>383971963
The fucking pack is thirty bucks and doesn't even have all the maps? Holy fuck Treyarch are even bigger kikes now than they used to be.
>>
>>383972784
>>383972827
This but swap Buried with Mob
>>
>>383973005
It has all the maps with the original 4 guys, so most the BO2 and those mentioned aren't in.
>>
>>383973005
You don't really want most of the BO2 maps
>>
>the old crew I did all my Easter eggs with are all disbanded, one guy just up and deleted everyone
>>
>dissing call of the dead
por qui?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.