[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you internet bullied while playing the video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-07-14+at+11.48.28).png (3KB, 568x45px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-14+at+11.48.28).png
3KB, 568x45px
Are you internet bullied while playing the video games? Do you stay silent, /v/?
>>
>>383968534

I'm the one bullying. I have a lot of quick wit I put to good use. Calling some one faggot or retard is low brow. I get the good shit.
>>
>>383968681
Retarded faggot.
>>
>not joining in on bullying that person who fucked up
>>
I've never felt bullied in a video game. It's mostly trash talk like "anon, uninstall game x" or "never play that character again" or generic insults.

Sometimes I talk shit too, but generally towards the opponents team, I find that more fun.
>>
>>383968534
Don't use a mic. Mute all instantly.
You know, like a sane person.
>>
>playing rocket league 2v2
>guy complaining about everything I do
>paired with him again next match
>continues being a salty bitch
>next match he's on the other team
>me and new teammate smoke him
>continues being a fuckass to his new teammate

i honestly find it hilarious when people get so worked up over video games and it usually makes me mess up on purpose to see if I can get them to go nuclear
>>
File: 1346044052370.jpg (149KB, 665x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1346044052370.jpg
149KB, 665x1200px
>>383969902
I throw games as soon as their temper tantrums would be more entertaining than winning.
>>
>>383969537
play Rust
>>
I think it's wrong to bully children, online or not. But an adult who gets mad at video games? I don't have any sympathy for them.
>>
bullying only really matters if you let it bother you.
And I stopped caring when I was 15 and got super frustrated when some NEET wouldn't shut the fuck up in cod4 so I went off on a total rage dump. one mute and 72 hour ban and the dude crying in apology because I was harassing him nonstop and flooding his message center later, I realized that it was retarded to get so angry over stupid faggots you'll never see in person, online.

I get mad at games but never people. People are just dumb and can't help the way they are. Getting mad at people online is getting mad at a newborn for shitting it's pants.
>>
>>383968534
I haven't played with a mic or without muting everyone in almost 20 years. I'm way too old to deal with the stupid shit anymore. I play to have fun, not have some 15 year old try and insult me.
>>
>>383971101
>I play to have fun
See, that's the problem, people that care about it don't play only for fun, they need to make epic jokes on the chat, be friendly, say how good the team is and hear the team tell them they are good, etc, if they muted everybody they couldn't do that. Bunch of faggots, basically.
>>
I would bully a lot more of I didn't have to agree to Microsoft ToS. I've already been punished for insulting people who deserved it.
>>
>>383968534
I dont know honestly, I just mute everyone via text and voice as soon as I get into a game
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.