[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has got to be the holy trinity of overrated fucking games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: pewdiepie-wikia-ico-SOTC.jpg (44KB, 470x259px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie-wikia-ico-SOTC.jpg
44KB, 470x259px
This has got to be the holy trinity of overrated fucking games. They're boring and control like shit. And the stories are lame and pretentious. They insist upon themselves way too fucking much. I bet TLG is just as trash.
>>
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
Literally all three games are among the best in the medium.
>>
>boring and control like shit
somewhat true for ico, but how the fuck does Sotc have bad controls? climbing and moving both on foot and on the horse feel great and it looks amazing
>stories are lame and pretentious
subjective, in a world where plenty of games shove their stories down your throat, some enjoy a more laid-back approach
>they insist upon themselves way too much
what does this even mean
>TLG is just as trash
some people hate it, a few love it, not nearly as highly regarded as those two
>>
>large open world with next to nothing to do in them
>hit the glowing spot to win shit combat
>horrible camera
>modern games with similar mechanics are terrible
>BUT IT'S ART! YOU'RE PROBABLY TOO YOUNG TO GET IT
Why are SotC fans so fucking retarded?
>>
>>383964837
This.
>IT WAS GOOD FOR ITS TIME
No, it wasn't.
>>
>TLG
>overrated
there's still people that don't even know it was released
>>
>>383966095
He didn't say TLG was overrated. He said he bets it's trash.
>>
They were good for their time. Now they're pretty much outdated.
>>
>>383967706
>They were good for their time.
False. Mario 64 was good for its time. These games are shit.
>>
>two games
>trinity
>>
>>383968260
Idiot
>>
>>383967706
Did people not expect video games to be fun back then?
>>
>>383969325
There weren't many open world games back then.
>>
>>383964371
>2 games
>trinity

You're the holy trinity of fucking idiots, OP

>inb4 "TLG is the third game"
Then pick a better image, faggot.
>>
I'm starting to realize that 4chan is a place where teenagers vent their dissatisfaction with their real life in the form of their taste in vidya/music/film/etc.

Kinda sad really.
>>
>>383969542
Just starting to realize that? How new are you?

After 12 years of coming to this shithole, it's now just habit and a retarded exercise in getting angry at stupid children.
>>
>>383969736
I mean I was part of the cycle from 18-21 and now I'm more or less matured.
The sad part is that this is still the only place where I can discuss the media that I consume since reddit and whatnot is too pleb. Only a few friends IRL I can talk to indepth about this stuff.
>>
File: 1498244238424.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498244238424.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>383964371
>trinity
>2
>>
>>383964837
>open world
it's not an open world though. It's a central hub with straight up corridors to reach your next colossus in sotc. ico's pretty much full on linear too.
what the hell are you smoking?
>>
>>383964371
Ico, SOTC and TLG are just AAA-tier indie games. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>383970492
That's one huge central hub
>>
>>383971174
Yeah. Empty too.
>>
>>383971174
not really. You have the temple, and then the desert. That's really about it for places you can "explore". As you head towards any colossus you're immediately funneled into long narrow hallways to go down.
>>
>>383971094
But you're 100% right
>>
>>383969984
He's talking about The Last Guardian too, anon
>>
>>383964371
Ebin, simply ebin.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>383972329
see
>>383969456
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.