[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuchera brings up some good points in this article (link is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: kuchera.png (44KB, 735x525px) Image search: [Google]
kuchera.png
44KB, 735x525px
Kuchera brings up some good points in this article (link is at the end of this post).

>The games weren’t bringing me joy; they were just ghosts trapped inside jewel cases. The collection was a weight I was dragging from house to house, and opening a bin only to find boxed NES games always felt like metal poured into my gut. These games made me picture a young woman wanting to hug me when I was hurting, then deciding not to. The games were bottles of expensive, and then cheap, scotch in the garbage, double-bagged so the neighbors wouldn’t see how bad it was getting.

Collecting games is unhealthy.

>The replacement collection, about 450 games deep when I stopped looking for the classics, was carried from house to house as I grew older. One day, short on money to buy a certain Nintendo Switch game, I took down a few Super Nintendo games hoping to trade them in. It turned out that GameStop was giving $33 for R-Type 3.

As you can see here, selling games is a way to recoup the loss and enjoy new titles. This way, Ben, who is busy with his mortage and education fund for his children, can afford the new Zelda.

What are your thoughts on collecting games? Do you agree that it is unhealthy? If you think differently, explain.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170714235900/https://www.polygon.com/2017/7/12/15958318/the-5000-decision-to-get-rid-of-my-past
>>
Huh? This has little to do with his hobby and more the fact that Ben Kuchera is a cuck. Also it should be noted that its fucking weird to get that in detail about an ex while writing about videogames
>>
>>383949405
Why is he going on about his ex girlfriend like that

No wonder she walked out
>>
I love Ben, he's a guy that actually has a message when he writes.
>>
>>383949995
Do the world a favor and kill yourself Ben
>>
>>383949995
Uh oh, you're really asking for /v/ to prove what a hivemind it isn't with a post like that
>>
File: Kuchera25.jpg (121KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Kuchera25.jpg
121KB, 640x427px
huh well when you put it that way I do suppose rape IS funny...
>>
File: fail.jpg (45KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
45KB, 635x600px
why do i care how detrimental something is to someone else? i want them to have those problems so they lose you fucking retard
>>
File: vgcol2.jpg (155KB, 630x467px) Image search: [Google]
vgcol2.jpg
155KB, 630x467px
>>383949405
Any collection looks well when you frame it nice
>>
File: lol.png (20KB, 589x235px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
20KB, 589x235px
uh
>>
>>383951898
Hahahahaha
>>
collecting something you like is healthy
collecting something you don't like is unhealthy

so in kuchera's case, collecting games is unhealthy
>>
>>383951898
Jesus Christ, legitimate autism
>>
>>383949405
not video games
>>
>>383952713
no but cuckchera is /v/
>>
>>383952713
The article is about collecting video games, you dunce.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.