[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So locally we're trying to get legislation passed to ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: s-l1000.jpg (129KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
129KB, 714x1000px
So locally we're trying to get legislation passed to ban any gambling machine which doesn't tell you when it's ready to pay out. This includes crane machines, Stacker, Magic Cube (and its dozen clones), Flappy Bird, and literally every arcade machine that pays out a prize but has an internal mechanism to prevent you from winning until a payout value has been reached.

And the cancerous arcade machine owners come bleeding out of the woodwork.

Some of these people look like absolute scumbags. Just literal shit on legs. People who would rob their own grannies if they needed a pack of smokes. And these guys have a million excuses for how it's totally okay to have no indication to casual players that they're not going to get a prize every time you put it in. Some of them even go as far as to say that everyone out there knows that these machines are rigged so nobody is actually being tricked by them.

Luckily I live in a religious state which isn't fond of gambling in the first place, so it's looking like they're going to be forced to either remove the payouts or have some kind of visual indicator that the machine isn't ready so that the player knows how much money they'll have to shove in to get anything. And I love it just because I hate these scuzzy rats.

I've known several of these scumbags in my line of work of legitimate vending, and these are the kinds of assholes who will unplug your machine, hide a machine in a closet, put out of order signs on it, and all kinds of other fucking bullshit ways to make you lose money and draw attention to their own machines. Fuck these guys and their scams.

Best thing you can ever do is learn the schedule of when they service a machine, play it a couple times and see if they adjusted the payout, and if it's really low (which they alternate to keep people playing), fucking clean the machine out entirely and give it to charity. I've done that a dozen times.
>>
>>383946653
VIDEOgames
>>
>>383946861
>AUTism

Arcade machines are legitimate conversation on /v/
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.