[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this controller so fucking bad? I tried changing all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: ps4-stockblack_2.png (188KB, 490x351px) Image search: [Google]
ps4-stockblack_2.png
188KB, 490x351px
Why is this controller so fucking bad?

I tried changing all the sense settings and it's still driving me fucking crazy. Like if you push ever so slightly on the thumbstick it goes basically nowhere on the screen, but if I push halfway or farther it goes sanic speed. Like why can't this fucker just have the same sense no matter where or how fast you push it it's so fucking shit.

Like when you move a mouse it will always go a certain distance based on how far you move it but this piece of shit has a mind of its own.

How am I supposed to aim with this?
>>
>>383942946

git gud
>>
File: Logo Sony.jpg (43KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Logo Sony.jpg
43KB, 1600x1067px
>only console company that's a hardware manufacturer
>makes the worst hardware by far

made me think
>>
>>383943373
the share and options buttons were a mistake, the touch pad is fucking useless, and the light bar destroys battery life for no real benefit
>>
>>383943678

I will agree with the light thing
>>
Buy an xbox one?
>>
Your autistic, that's all
>>
>>383944772
You're*
>>
>>383943373
What's wrong with Sony
>>
>>383943678
The touchpad is useless, but I don't see how having a dedicated button for screenshots and streaming is a bad thing. Also, the options button is literally a name change from the start button, you nitpicking little bitch. The light bar doesn't drain the battery significantly. I use the DS4 on PC with the light bar turned off and the battery life is still shit. Stop spreading bullshit. The battery in the controller is inherently shit.
>>
>>383944870
THEY KILLED SEGA CONSOLES ARHGH THE DREAMCAST AND SATURN WERE WAYY BETTER THAN THE PIECE OF SHIT 1 AND 2 WHYY FUCKING DVD PLAYER AHHHHH
>>
>>383943678
the light bar destroying battery life is a myth, it's just a shit controller, the ds3 was perfect and didn't need any pointless 'innovation'
>>
>>383943678

No they were not. The share button is amazing and makes things extremely convenient because you can easily record and take screenshots without interrupting gameplay. "Select" has always been fucking useless and I'm glad it's gone. They should have sticked with "Start" though for the sake of recognition.
>>
>>383945521
>without interrupting game play
Bull shit
>>
File: 1499433375200.png (9KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
1499433375200.png
9KB, 468x60px
>Analog sticks don't work
Stop breaking your shit
>Controller is shit
No you just have shit taste. It is literally the best controller in the world.
>Light bar sucks because of battery and is useless.
The light doesn't suck much of any energy whatso fucking ever. You are retarded if you think a single LED sucks that much draw from an LI-battery.
If you think the light is useless ask the 2 million PSVR owners how they feel about it.

The PS4 controller is a masterpiece. It sits well in the hand and has all the features you could want.
The Share button was even copied by Nintendo along with the "HD RUMBLE" tech that Sony showcased with the Playroom demo.
How else will you take a screenshot on PS4 if you don't have a button for it?
Also the trackpad is several thousands of times better than the select button ever was and several billions of times better than all the other platforms "suggestions" on what should be there instead as a second "menu button".
All the games that have implemented the touchpad have done so awesomely. You are all just jealous because it is the Sony controller aren't you?
>>
>fps
>console
You are fucking retarded OP.
>>
it's too fucking small only "perfect" for japanese manlets
>>
>>383946535
Ds4 is the worst game pad ever made. Period.
Shit joysticks
Shit joystick location
Shit shoulder buttons
Gamepad rests on shoulder buttons
Shit d pad
Shit ergonomics
>>
>>383942946
lol get fucked
>>
>>383942946
I like it, I think it's pretty good
I usually use KB+M but if I ever have to use a controller I'd use ds4
I've done pretty well in fps games with it
>>
File: 1492337010750.jpg (313KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492337010750.jpg
313KB, 609x600px
>>383947064
literal fucking children
>>
Ikr. Played a tourny round my friends house the other day on his ps4 and this controller is tragic. It's too big, analogs are slippery and the triggers feel shitty and mushy.
>>
File: 4678.jpg (163KB, 839x826px) Image search: [Google]
4678.jpg
163KB, 839x826px
>>383946956
>being this mad
You only just confirmed a shit taste.
>>
File: 1493713822620.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1493713822620.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>383947438
lol, being this assblasted
>>
>>383944870
They always win.
>>
>>383942946
its slightly oddly shaped to accommodate the meme touch pad
>>
>>383946380
>Switch to "Easy Screenshots"
>Turn off notifications
>Pressing Share once instantly takes a screenshot.
>Double-tapping it starts recording and then ends it when done after.
>If you hold it and press square it records the last 10 minutes (If you haven't manually started recording).
You are an idiot.

>>383945521
Select is the Touch Pad and it can function as two select buttons.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.