[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of all the games that do not deserve hate, Deus Ex: Invisible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DeusExInvisibleWarCover.png (603KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
DeusExInvisibleWarCover.png
603KB, 480x680px
Out of all the games that do not deserve hate, Deus Ex: Invisible War deserves it the least.
>>
unnecessary consolitis ruined it's potential.
>console circle interface
>universal ammo
>tiny hub areas
>>
>>383920776
NO dude this game is seriously fucking awful. This is the POSTER child for DUE hatred.
>>
>>383920998
This is just mindless bandwagoning.
>>
Actually, Invisible War is a piece of shit.
It is the absolute best example of consoles ruining a franchise.
>>
>>383921078
Invisible war was your first DE, wasn't it?
>>
>>383920998
it's better than hr
>>
>>383922089
throw IW in a dump
>>
>dude that game is a complete piece of shit, they let you carry one universal ammo type instead of eating up multiple inventory slots
>you're right, DE is truly ruined beyond repair
>>
>>383922508
Or make it like the original and don't let it eat bagspace. Universal ammo is lame since unlike normal ammo you won't get more usable ammo as you carry more weapons.
>>
File: AlexD_female.jpg (199KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AlexD_female.jpg
199KB, 1600x1200px
who /femalealex/ here
honestly makes the game so much better than playing as that fuccboi looking male with the god awful voice actor. female is voiced by laura bailey
>>
I do wish that Eidos would remake Invisible War but don't put any of the bad things in it
make it play and feel like modern deus ex games
>>
>>383920776
are you retarded or just shitposting?
there's literally no reason why somebody would think this other than never playing the original deus ex.
>>
>>383922508
It's from a game that where most of the details were important for the backstory and sense of immersion. Universal ammo makes no sense what so ever, especially how your pistol and rocket launcher use the same ammunition, so you start thinking about that shit and it pulls you out from immersion and immersion is very important in a RPG game, even more so in a first person RPG.

It might seem trivial, but it's a bigger deal than you think
>>
File: 1497357747586.png (252KB, 454x458px) Image search: [Google]
1497357747586.png
252KB, 454x458px
>>383922508
>defending that story
>defending that dog shit tiny ass level design which crashes and reboots the game when you move into a new area
>defending all those technical issues
>>
>>383922916
I'm team femJC
I found her performance pretty weak and the player characters just look terrible. Normally I can handle a lot of shit but it broke my immersion. Annealing all loads into one level and redoing the models would go a long way of making me replay it
>>
>>383923131
Autism
>>
It's patriciancore and I'm glad to see people are slowly starting to understand how great of a hidden gem it is.
>>
File: 65864939586734835.jpg (561KB, 1625x723px) Image search: [Google]
65864939586734835.jpg
561KB, 1625x723px
>>383923234
they look better with the texture pack
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.