[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people constantly argue over who is more evil and who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1500022171688.jpg (45KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500022171688.jpg
45KB, 640x427px
>people constantly argue over who is more evil and who is more justified

who gives a fuck, it's a war game. play the good side if you want, but calling the <race> evil just sounds so pointless.
You think we don't fucking know that Forsaken are irredeemable? or that orcs were the canon bad guys up until Warcraft 3?

It's a game about a perpetual race war, and your a mercenary. Why would you bother stating the obvious about whether so and so is justified and whoever is the aggressor. water is wet and the horde are desperate because they are designed to be backed against the wall at all times against the Alliance. if the game ever does get unplugged we'd be given a smug tweet about the Alliance winning due to technology and shit, but all the races are accepted anyway and only the Forsaken get removed.
>>
shut the heck up op
>>
File: 1499390559530.jpg (59KB, 558x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499390559530.jpg
59KB, 558x408px
Also I don't like being in a state of smug comfort in a war game, I'm playing for the feeling of desperation and struggle, the only thing I get with alliance is the feeling of being a brit in India with superior technology and no resistance and always being patted on the back - while as a Horde player I'm in the middle of a battle for stalingrad or Normandy beach, everything is a fucking struggle. just look at the alliance intro to pandaria, it was literally an execution of a hundred orcs without weapons by the Alliance with 1:100 casualties, while Horde needed to go full Rambo and arm the Local insurgents with weapons to hold back ally progress they were like Mujideen or Vietcongs. bad ass jungle fighters.

So you can take your Justifications and self righteousness and shove it up your snatch.
>>
Why is it that /v/ can't accept redemption arcs?
>>
>>383919910
Do you think we'll see another race that isn't just pandering to some cancerous internet craze?
>>
<Fédorá the Orc-lover>
>>
Human on Pandaren is the purest love
>>
that's why neutral is the best choice
>>
>>383920192
But that's what Horde are. Monstrous creatures who can survive those kind of environments to make up for their non-existent/untrustworthy tech.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.