[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the single biggest issue that's keeping Neptunia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What's the single biggest issue that's keeping Neptunia games from being a 7/10 to a 9-10/10 game?
>>
>>383916016
They're cookie-cutter copy pasted weeb bait?

I mean, I plat the 3 rebirths but come on. They were all basically the same game and the plots are a wash.
>>
>>383916016
Neptunia games are like 5/10 at best. Compile heart being lazy as fuck is killing this series. The only good thing about these games are the characters everything else is just awful
>>
The best neptunia game is still only a medicore JRPG if you ignore the characters.
It took them nearly 20 attempts to get this far, the first neptunia game was so shit not even fans will defend it and nobody complained when CH retconned the shit out of it.
>>
>>383916016
Budget, seriously. IF/CH just needs to put money into it.
>>
Money and an actual competent video game company to produce them

It's a shame such a fun setting and characters are held hostage by IF when it has so much potential
>>
>>383916016
It's probably so specific that I might be the only one who cares at all, but my biggest issue is IFI's localization. As long as they're content with rewriting the script and shoehorn shitty memes and references, then I'm content to keep pirating their shitty games.
>>
Hey /v/ I'm new to Neptunia; which game should I play first? the one with the cute girls or the one with Blanc?
>>
>>383917273
I only played Re;Birth1 and it seemed like a good place to start
>>
>>383917273
Re;Birth 1 is a really good intro to the series, even if it has little to no bearing on 2 or 3
>>
File: 1500005355692.jpg (424KB, 1907x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1500005355692.jpg
424KB, 1907x1386px
>>383917273
Depends, who you like the most. If noire and nep, try rebirth 1
If blanc, the blanc game
>>
File: kill self 28726.png (374KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill self 28726.png
374KB, 657x720px
>make games on shoestring budget
>reuse assets, dungeons and character artwork over and over
>even if you only sell 10,000 copies in japan you already made a profit
>turns out westerners really like your shit games
>games have incredible niche appeal outside of japan

Fuck neptunia, KT literally gutted Gust to make their games appeal to nepfags and now they're open world and lifeless, and have no difficulty and the crafting system has taken a huge dive since atelier shallie.
>>
>>383917607
tfw the censorship does it justice from her polarized breasts
>>
>>383917608
>Fuck neptunia, KT literally gutted Gust to make their games appeal to nepfags and now they're open world and lifeless, and have no difficulty and the crafting system has taken a huge dive since atelier shallie.
Oh please, that happened way before KT bought out Gust.

The problem was that westerners and redditors started playing Atelier Arland games; due to them getting exposed to it from /v/, and complained the games were too difficult in crafting and wanted no time limits etc.
>>
>>383917608

see
>>383912328
>>383912268
>>
>>383917608
>gutted Gust to make their games appeal to nepfags and now they're open world and lifeless
fun fact anon, nep fans rarely even touch atelier, so get fucked with your shitty scapegoat
>>
File: 1499943398448.png (2MB, 1194x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1499943398448.png
2MB, 1194x1492px
>>383917607
I dunno why, i like blanc with titty, but i also like it even as flat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.