[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Gigantic thread? >Strong as fuck >can chase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: Zandora.jpg (126KB, 1056x757px) Image search: [Google]
Zandora.jpg
126KB, 1056x757px
Can we have a Gigantic thread?
>Strong as fuck
>can chase down kills almost as good as tyto or tripp
>Helps the whole team with aruas
Why is zandora best girl?
>>
The game isn't out yet, anon.
>>
>>383910737
Not out on steam, its out on other platforms. I started playing 4 days ago and am surprised by how much fun it is tbqh.
>>
Holy fuck that design is awful
>>
>>383910951
Looks really good in motion. The strip in her hair is like a view of the night sky that looks really cool and since shes all cosmos theme her star armor makes sense.
>>
looks like retarded art students first gig
>>
Is it free?
>>
File: Gigantic_Xenobia_skin.jpg (369KB, 1200x718px) Image search: [Google]
Gigantic_Xenobia_skin.jpg
369KB, 1200x718px
>>383910663
>Love Xenobia's design
>Can't play her for shit
There has to be something I'm missing here, it seems simple enough.
Hang around your team and be a nuisance to the other team. But I could also be completely retarded.
>>
>>383911650
Yeah I don't know how your messing up xenobia I consistently find her the most difficult character to deal with. Seems like she can over reach as much as she wants then shit out a slow field and walk away, maybe your builds the problem.
>>383911648
Yes.
>>
>>383910663
downloading it now
>>
File: xenobs.jpg (378KB, 700x1356px) Image search: [Google]
xenobs.jpg
378KB, 700x1356px
>>383910951
Why? Use your words if you can.

>>383911650
Stick with your DPS. Get the upgrade on your RMB that makes it bounce to other people as your first upgrade, it's invaluable for early game team fights. Upgrading that and your E should be top priority. Use that E against melees in team fights to slow them to a crawl, and to cut off exits in cramped spaces (throw it behind them, they'll back into it). Save the weaken on your Q for ranged enemies like Beckett, although I guess if you need to save your buddy throw it at a melee.

She's great for pushing onto unsuspecting creatures and bursting them to death with one of your guys. If you apply all your debuffs shit melts in seconds.
>>
So is this a moba?
>>
>>383913567
and a win10 exclusive, best of both worlds
>>
>>383913567
A moba without item building.
>>
>>383913567
>>383913664
Press F to pay respects. It never had a chance
>>
>play the MAGRAVE
>enemy team mostly made of melee assassins
>go full tank, cc build
>shit on their team and laugh as I get kill after kill
>too tanky for them to kill me and they have to at least come with 2 people to stand a chance
>they also had a xenobia who I hadn't seen nearly all game
>decide I'm gonna stomp this bitch
>get slowed, weakened, poisoned,cracked armor
>OH GOD THE AOE, IT BURNS
>get shit on every time she's in a fight
>actively avoid her for the rest of the match
>>
File: DDJ9wGkXkAAZ1Hn.jpg (102KB, 1090x647px) Image search: [Google]
DDJ9wGkXkAAZ1Hn.jpg
102KB, 1090x647px
>>383913567
Well it's got an objective to kill, and towers (in the form of creatures you can summon) as well as skills tied to cooldowns. No top-down camera. No item shop. You can upgrade skills. Not sure what other parallels I could draw between them, it's most definitely not a traditional MOBA if that's what you want to call it.

It's free at the moment and playable on Windows 10 (through their shit store) and has crossplay with XBONE. You can play on Windows 7 through the arc platform, and it's launching on Steam for 7 next thursday. If you don't like MOBAs there might be something here for you.
>>
File: granny peepers.jpg (25KB, 143x107px) Image search: [Google]
granny peepers.jpg
25KB, 143x107px
>>383910663
granny's best girl, too bad she's no fun to play when you go with her best build
>>
Wu is the most fun character w/ the highest skill ceiling
Once you get the hang of him though here's near unstoppable, debuffs and escapes with decent damage is just mad
>>
File: 1428536948222.png (54KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
1428536948222.png
54KB, 746x717px
>>383917886
>plays fun
>half of his moves never hit, including his focus

what's the point of playing him if I can only land my shoryuken 20% of the time
>>
>>383910663

Meh, not on Steam yet. No discussion to be had until then honestly.
>>
>>383913567
Its more of a team brawler
>>
File: Cerial FP.jpg (291KB, 801x605px) Image search: [Google]
Cerial FP.jpg
291KB, 801x605px
>>383917886
>Play robot boy
>Every Wu comes out of the wood work to tongue my ass
>>
>>383914782
How much hp is the Margrave? I have legit done thousands of damage into him and he comes out fine.
>>
>>383919190
He has passive armor. I don't know if any of the other characters in game have that, and I don't think it's made apparent that he's a special case in that aspect.
>>
>>383910663
Steven Universe is getting a videogame?
>>
File: MozuLove.jpg (67KB, 777x707px) Image search: [Google]
MozuLove.jpg
67KB, 777x707px
>>383918821
Get the talent that gives you an immovable buff on your turret form. Watch Wu blow the obvious tongue attempt and eat shit.
>>
>>383919560
Not released but yes. They already have attack the Light
>>
>>383913664
>win10 exclusive
>out on chink-Steam
>out on actual Steam in a literal week
>>
>>383918821
>get the disrupt immunity upgrade
>get the "deal more damage at close range" upgrade
>literally melt all tripps and wus that try to kill me
>>
>>383911870
A lot of people play Xen expecting to 1v1 and deal tons of damage but you really need your team to back up the insane amounts of debuffs you put out.
>>
>>383913664
>>383920276
Check the Steam sys reqs
>>
>Team plays really well for most of the game
>As soon as RAMPAGE appears they go full monkey and feed right into the enemies team meat grinder
Good thing Zandora and tyto can solo wounds.
>>
>>383920276
ive played the beta on windows 8
>>
>>383910663
that's not Beckett
>>
>>383918207
Stop being a pleb, once you get the delays on his moveset down he's ridiculous
That shoryuken shit is bullshit though, fuck me the amount of times I've bounced off someone is irritating to say the least
The uppercut isn't the good bit about his ult btw, it's the fucking OP basically invulnerable buffs you get if you choose the right upgrade path
>>
>>383918821
W/ the right upgrade path you can fuck up wu, still if I saw that I'd just kickflip away to yonder
>>
>>383921015
AAAAAAAAAA
This happens way too much
Then again so does the opposite where your team do shite until the RAMPAGE and then win
Fun game tbqhzbsn
>>
>>383921330
I only fight enemies in tighter spaces as him, I'm so afraid that one of my moves will just slide right off the enemies. 9/10 times now I preserve focus to upgrade creatures, and when I do focus I spend it on the wound.
>>
>>383923732
Once you get the hang of aiming every attack at the centre of your target rapid like you should start dealing stupid dmg
Generally I play him like
Tongue-combo-get away (hit and run)
Or dive in, crack armour(w/ kick), combo then tongue and combo again or kick to chase
With wu you should always be moving, it might sound counter intuitive but he works better in open spaces due to the escape the kick provides until you get used to him, then he's a beast in cqc
Btw if this helps you can 180 using your kick, ie use it to dodge away and then return or use it to curve round cover
He's ridiculously versatile when played right with few counters
>tfw winning a 1v2/3 using bullshit tactics like the 180 kick, tongue and focus
Sorry if that weren't too clear btw, I'm shit at explaining
>>
What's the name of that hot wizard dragon character?
>>
>>383925573
Charnock
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.