[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you vote for your healer after they carried you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0001.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't you vote for your healer after they carried you /v/? Your overwatch healer deserves the praise they get and more.
>>
>>383901489
Because if I win I think it's because I carried, and if I lose I think it's because the healing was insufficient, and that the other players made mistakes also.
>>
>>383901719
Tbh senpai even in those games you 'carried' your healers kept you alive. You could at least show a little appreciation!
>>
I'm one of those people who always votes for themselves, even if it's a really crappy card like "x% of team's damage done."
>>
>>383901489
healers only deserve cock in their pussies(ass)
>>
>>383901489
I vote for whoever I believe was more useful regardless of their roles, if at all.
>>
>>383901489
Healer only deserves votes if they did 40% healing of damage done, they shouldn't be given a free vote just for picking healer
>>
>>383902197
I actually play a lot of Mercy myself, and there is no character that truly carries a match. You need DPS to kill people, tanks to defend the frontline and to also kill people, and healers to make sure DPS and tanks can continue doing their job.
>>
>>383902725
*40% or more>>383902725
>>
>>383901489
Her being able to suck my dick is enough of a reward.
>>
>>383902380
48% is bad? or are you having worse?
>>
I usually tip the healer unless dps went off
>>
healing doesnt kill people
killing people kills people
and that is how you win the game
>>
>>383903893
I really want to know who's bright idea it was to have a person who's ability can change the outcome in the game in one button is also the easiest hero to play

This game is truly easy mode it disgusts me
>>
>>383901489
I vote for the healer if it feels like no one ever died and I rarely had to run for health packs.
I vote for the tank if they were always on the objective and didn't have tunnel vision.
I vote for a DPS if they have something like 30+ eliminations and were always dropping people.
>>
>>383901489
Because they didn't get a card
>>
>>383901489
I don't think you should be patted on the back for playing/enjoying a class most people find boring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.