[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a Mario Maker sequel were made for the Nintendo Switch, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Mario Maker.jpg (76KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mario Maker.jpg
76KB, 300x400px
If a Mario Maker sequel were made for the Nintendo Switch, what would you want added?
>>
Unlockable SMB1 level skins like the Mystery Mushrooms were. Things like a Mega Man or Kirby tileset.
>>
SMB2 USA, Mario Land 1&2, Yoshi's Island.
>>
slopes
>>
File: SuperMarioMakerWiiU.jpg (76KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
SuperMarioMakerWiiU.jpg
76KB, 480x270px
>playable Luigi with higher jumping but lower traction
>blue and yellow Koopas
>more themes, like beach, ice, mountain, and forest

And take a cue from the Mario Maker stage in Smash and include freely placeable lava, and SLOPES
>>
>Pokeys
>Ice Bros.
>Fire Bros.
>Boomerang Bros.
>Sumo Bros.
>Boom Boom
>Bony Beetles
>Amps
>Ice Flower
>Flame Chomp
>Can give enemies and bosses two mushrooms
>Desert and Ice world themes
>>
Super Mario Maker 64
>>
File: SMW_FoI.png (73KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
SMW_FoI.png
73KB, 250x219px
How about being able to create your own maps?
Especially SMW style.
>>
Mario 64 levels.
>>
More themes. At the very least an Athletic theme, preferably also ones like Desert and Forest that have been in pretty much every SMB.

I also want more game-exclusive enemies, powerups and features. Things like mini-thwomps and p-balloons. Things like the bigger boo on the SMW theme not being a Big Boo is absurd.

Going a bit further, I'd like things like custom rotations and movements, and the ability to make levels online with friends.

And completely not necessary by any means but nice to have: The removal of the one checkpoint per sub-world rule, the removal of the one sub-world rule, the requirement that pipes lead into the sub-world, and height and with limits. I'd also like the ability to double and triple-star, with there being a cap of say, one triple-star a day so you can't just hand them out like candy, that way you can differentiate between decent and amazing.
>>
>>383899014
Things that were supposed to be there in the first place such as slopes, all the ennemies from SMW
>>
>>383899014
Get rid of that friend code bullshit, make it easier to find good content
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.