[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets be honest, do any of you play minecraft from time to time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Lets be honest, do any of you play minecraft from time to time?

When was the last time it was actually fun?
>>
No and infdev.
>>
>>383897692
No.
Around alpha to beta transition is the last time i have fun with the game.
>>
Every now and then.
I want it to be fun, I play modded, but the second I think 'what is my goal" I come up with nothing and lose interest.

I don't really enjoy building much, which is sadly MC's only draw nowadays. And it doesn't help that modded minecraft is 90% automation autism, which is just building but extra autistic.

I would love if minecraft had more focus on exploration and fighting, but it's trash for that, so I just play other games that do that better, or terraria.

It's a shame though, minecraft has all the potential in the world but nobody, the main devs nor the modding community, wants to tap into it and make minecraft the king of customized gaming.
>>
>>383897692
I haven't played in years, it was pretty fun.
>>
Ive never played it
>>
>>383897692
No. it was boring
sauce on op image is dr bug
>>
File: 1369504597813.jpg (125KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1369504597813.jpg
125KB, 1280x800px
>>383897692
I play with my friends

Whenever my friends and I set a goal for ourselves like "find a desert temple" or "build a road that connects our two villages"
>>
>>383898409
minecraft is socially shunned
>>
>>383897692
once
and got bored within 10 minutes
>>
>>383897692
I come back to it every couple months and play on a vanilla map I made around beta 1.3, I still enjoy it.
>>
The last time it was fun was when I actually had friends which was 4 years ago.
Tried playing it online with randoms and didn't last 3 hours.
>>
>>383897692
>When was the last time it was actually fun?
1.7, and when they implemented the hungerbar in 1.8, everything slowed down to a crawl.
>>
>>383902670
The hungerbar was in on 1.7.10, where all the mods are.

Now the modbase is moving to 1.10.2 which has some severe memory leaks everyone conveniently ignores, which is the exact probable reason for that kid needing two 1080's to play Minecraft.

People still host servers for all variations in /vg/, but you're better off with a small group of friends. I personally run a sizeable modpack of about 80 mods that add all sorts of creatures and laserguns and shit

Moddability is on the decline overall because of the massive push towards the Windows 10 version, which is not only more stable, it's much harder to mod because they want you to pay for skin DLC microsoft made.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.