[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, I present you the best handheld ever. Step aside with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PlayStation_Vita.png (271KB, 2000x903px) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation_Vita.png
271KB, 2000x903px
Gentlemen, I present you the best handheld ever.
Step aside with these 240p kiddy toys and other shit.

>b-b-but it only has weebshit
You primitive swine, as is well known, the japanese video game are the pinacle of the industry, especially in these dark times for AAA western video games.

>b-b-but expensive memory cards
What are you, poor? Maybe you should stop sitting on 4chan and get a good job or job at all.

>b-b-but... i dont have any other argument
exactly.

The only two so called "issues" with the vita are fixed if you have a taste in video games and are not poor.
>>
>>383897442
my favorite handheld
>>
>>383897442
>the best handheld ever
I await your declaration of what the best venereal disease is next.
>>
>>383897442
The Vita deserved a better fate. Such a great piece of hardware.
>>
>>383897858
It's rare example of the mainstream console that was completely dropped by the first party and taken by the third party developers.
It is not for everyone, but it is not bad. It is even still getting new games.
>>
It's pretty great yeah.

Too bad handheld in general sucks, PC is the best now.

Though I'm forced to choose a handheld, I would probably choose a GBA, a PSP or a Vita.

Fuck the stylus bullshit.
>>
>>383897442
And your only argument is
>What are you, poor?
>>
>>383897442
>540p
rofl fuck off with that subpar resolution.
Even phones are 720p MINIMUM these days.
>>
>>383897442
the Shita has 0 exclusives worth playing
99% of the library is available on other platforms.

I'm sorry you bought a brick, OP, but don't take it out on us.
>>
File: kemono vita.jpg (162KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kemono vita.jpg
162KB, 707x1000px
Upcoming Vita releases:

Danganronpa V3
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
Fault Milestone One
Rabi-Ribi
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Tokyo Xanadu
Bad Apple Wars
Collar X Malice
Period: Cube ? Shackles of Amadeus
World End Economica
The Longest Five Minutes
God Wars: Future Past
Hakuouki: Kyoto Winds
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy
Fallen Legion
Summon Night 6: Ear Cancer Dub
Valkyria Revolution
Demon Gaze II (asain version confirmed for english subs)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Tokyo Tattoo Girls
Warriors All-Stars
Drive Girls
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Chaos;Child
Undertale
Penny-Punching Princess

Guaranteed Replies
>>
>>383897442
>What are you, poor?

Only an idiot would pay 100 bucks for an SD card
>>
File: NO GAEM.gif (695KB, 1264x1580px) Image search: [Google]
NO GAEM.gif
695KB, 1264x1580px
NO GAEMS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>383898596
Those all sounds like fucking ass and I'm someone who defended the Vita vehemently for years.

It's true value now obviously lies in the hacking scene which has flourished recently. HENkaku made a world of difference, and I spend most of my time playing symphony of the night on that glorious screen now.
>>
>>383898596
>preordered the LE
>backed the KS
>maybe?
>hopefully LRG soon
>hopefully LRG soon
>waiting for the $300 tier
>got the LE a few days ago
>nah
>nah
>nah
>hopefully LRG soon
>if physical on Vita, else on Switch
>got the LE a few weeks ago
>got the LE a few months ago
>gonna preorder the LE
>>no physical
>got the LE a few months ago
>literally what
>fuck this shit
>eh i guess
>gonna preorder the LE
>preordered
>please come out
>>no physical
>preordered the LE
>eh i guess
>is this even getting released for vita in the west?
>lol no
>gonna preorder the LE
>hopefully LE soon
>gonna preorder the LE
>if physical on Vita, else on Switch
>>
File: No ga-.jpg (692KB, 960x2176px) Image search: [Google]
No ga-.jpg
692KB, 960x2176px
nothing but PS1 and PSP ports, with weebshit littering the shelves
>>
>>383901652
It's a shame no one realizes how many quality games are available via digital only. Only 3 of those games can be bought in stores (and Minecraft is a physical box with a digital code).
>>
It'd be an amazing handheld for emulating shit on. Aside from Muramasa Rebirth and P4G I don't know if there's literally anything else I would want for it, though.
>>
>>383897442
It technically is the best pure handheld (sorry switch is superior for graphically and has tv support)

But it was riddled with overpriced bullshit memory and no one made games for it. Being poor or rich doesn't matter. It's the principle of the matter. That said, I don't have this or Switch, because both made the same mistakes as far as I'm concerned. But one day, I'll get both. Hell, I might even get PSVita TV for the games that play better. But I'll be waiting for both consoles to be completely cracked because they fucked up and don't really deserve first hand money for their fuck ups. Maybe next time.
>>
>>383897985
>Fuck the stylus bullshit.
This. I love some DS games, but fuck the dual screen, touch screen shit. There are so many games like Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow that were heavily hurt by unnecessary touch screen shit. Thank god OoE ignored the urge to do it. They could have made the jump crystal things use touch screen but luckily they let you use "R" button and DPad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.