[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game is a parody of it's genre >Is one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (247KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
247KB, 1280x720px
>Game is a parody of it's genre
>Is one of the best games of said genre

Why are the satire games always GOAT tier?
>>
>>383893865
I've never understood how Nintendo/TPC can be so uppity about shutting down fangames or anything of the sort for the sake of "protecting their brand", but leave PETA alone, despite it being their goal to bring down their brand.
I mean, I know it's because they're parody, but I feel like they ought to try a lot harder to shut down the game that says "Mario skins wild animals" and "Pokemon is a series about abusing animals into fighting eachother to death" than to shut down stuff like Super Mario Bros. X, ASM2R, etc.
>>
>>383894248
It's because PETA can afford to go to court and that's just too much trouble
>>
>>383894248
They're protected as parodies, I believe.
>>
>>383894248
More like they don't even bother dealing with them since hardly anyone takes PETA seriously anymore.

It's like mercifully letting that assburger kid screech at you out of shame.
>>
It's 7 minutes long and every fight is scripted. You make it past the 3rd grass patch and they make you promise to protect animals before showing the credits.

Low tier bait
>>
>>383894248
If you shut down some random internet fangame, then nobody will hear about it and even less people will care. Sure, some buttmad kids on the 4chins will get upset, but either they weren't going to buy the next Pokemon anyways or this wouldn't really affect their buying decisions. So, nothing was really lost.

If Nintendo tried shutting down PETA, though, that would make the news everywhere and a large number of people would hear about Nintendo trying to silence public criticism, or something like that. It would be massively bad news, and so Nintendo is not going to even bother touching them.

Besides, PETA has not been relevant for decades.
>>
>>383894383
Where does PETA even get its money from? Are there really people still stupid enough to support them? I thought it was common knowledge that they're delusional.
>>
>>383894559
Large donations from members who are probably using it as a tax dodge. The whole organisation is corrupt at every level.
>>
>>383894559
You overestimate humanity.
>>
>>383894559
>Are there really people still stupid enough to support them?
Unfortunately, yes. Their reputation isn't as well-known off the internet, so the 40+ crowd typically isn't aware. Dad used to make "need to call PETA" remarks about animal cruelty until I sat him down and showed him how awful and hypocritical they are.
>>
File: jonaweinhofenWOOLadPAP300.jpg (51KB, 567x747px) Image search: [Google]
jonaweinhofenWOOLadPAP300.jpg
51KB, 567x747px
>>
>>383895092
I don't even know what to say about this. It's a joke, right? It's gotta be.
>>
>>383895092
This is true. I got a haircut last week and fucking died.
>>
File: worried.jpg (41KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
41KB, 520x678px
>>383895092
Imagine having such little knowledge on the basic functions of living beings that you thought cutting the hair off of something would mortally wound it.
>>
Post THAT comic.
>>
>>383895462
The same kind of people who also believe they steal babies from milk cows and force them into small pens where they're beaten
>>
>>383895759
Why would you beat the thing that's gonna be your moneymaker?
>>
>>383895092
>just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>383894559
Didn't they get their money from gangs and illegal organizations or am i getting this wrong?
I mean, we all know they're crooks.
>>
File: Shrek2[1].jpg (362KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek2[1].jpg
362KB, 600x383px
>>383895092
>Meanwhile, unshaven lambs literally suffocate and are immobile if their wool coats get fucking crazy
Yeah, those poor lambs, having people take care of them and make sure their coats don't get too big.
>>
>>383894559

Crooks like Soros
>>
>>383896549
That shit looks comfy as fuck.

The inside at least, the outside is filthy, I will want to jump on it though.
>>
>>383895583
Which comic would that be, anon?
>>
Its pretty shit though. Barely had any gameplay. Their Cooking Mama one has better.
>>
>>383896769
>>
>>383896685
Seen the shearing in person before, and it does not give the impression of a fluffy cloud that's for sure.
Not the most informed about sheep, but I don't imagine it'd be very nice. Definitely not the smell that accompanies it, at least.
>>
>>383897120
The only good thing from this parody
>>
>>383895462
It's common knowledge that at an industrial level they're mistreated as fuck (their tail is often cut off for example)
I mean I hate PETA for a lot of reasons but they're right about that at least.
>>
>>383897210
>(their tail is often cut off for example)
Docking lambs is good for their health as it stops shit from getting stuck and compacting leading to fly and maggot infestations. Sheep are filthy animals, worse than pigs.
>>
>>383897351
>sheep
>worse than pigs
>>
>>383897487
You've not spent time around either animal have you?
>>
>>383897487
Pigs are actually pretty clean animals anon. Pigpens smell bad because all excrements do, but if you give pigs enough space they'll usually try to stay clean and not meddle with mud and shit.
>>
File: 1310950710374.png (94KB, 288x269px) Image search: [Google]
1310950710374.png
94KB, 288x269px
>>383897120
HUTTAH, NECK SNAP!
>>
>>383897932
Interesting, I did not know that. How much space is enough space, though?
>>
>>383896549
That's because they've been selectively bred to behave like that.
Literally an animal created just to suffer so we can be warm but only sometimes.
>>
>>383893865
it probably has mostly to do with what the player expects
a fanmade goofy game won't have nearly as much expectancy to be good as a the real thing
>>
>>383899175
More than what farmers give them. I live about 3 miles from a pig farm and you literally smell their shit every evening as it gets cleaned up
>>
>>383893865
You called it a parody at the start of your first sentence. Why would you then, in the same post, go and falsely call it satire?
>>
>>383899595
Holy fuck sounds like torture
>>
File: 1500003934735.png (248KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
1500003934735.png
248KB, 354x363px
Only good thing to come out of PETA's pitiful attempts is their total misreading of Super Meat Boy and proof that people who don't play games are the worst to talk about it.

>He's literally just a boy without skin
>Hence why he loves Bandage girl, she's the only one who doesn't hurt him
>This means meat is murder
>>
>>383895092
As someone who spent the first 19 years of his life on a farm this dude is so fucking full of shit it hurts
>>
>>383895092
Best part is that PETA itself tortured that sheep just to make the picture.
>>
>>383893865
>the only character they got right in this game was Ghetsis, and for some reason they made him LESS evil than he was in the games
>they made Ash Ketchum, THE most Pokemon-loving character, who's gotten himself injured many times protecting Pikachu and other Pokemon, who befriends Legendary Pokemon every other day, and who DIED stopping Mewtwo and Mew's battle, into a bloodthirsty asshole who's "always hated Pikachu"
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.