[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOR THE OVERLORD! Why did they squander the potential this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Overlord.jpg (210KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord.jpg
210KB, 1280x719px
FOR THE OVERLORD!

Why did they squander the potential this series had?
>>
Bit off more than they could chew & the artstyle fell flat.
>>
>>383886117
Rhianna Pratchett completely lost her sense of humor after writing the first one. It was a comedy game, no humor=complete failure. Blame Rhianna for being shit at her job.
>>
>>383886117
2 didn't sell well enough to hire competent people.
As much as it hurts to say it boils down to money most of the time as the main source of problems.
>>
File: 1490463619751.png (649KB, 1253x777px) Image search: [Google]
1490463619751.png
649KB, 1253x777px
>>383886117
Are there any cool games where I can be an evil mastermind?
>>
>>383887093
Mastermind.
It's also base building.
>>
>>383887426
No, wait, i remembered the flash game.
Meant to say Evil genius.
>>
File: 600px-Yojimbo-swm2-1.jpg (54KB, 600x258px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Yojimbo-swm2-1.jpg
54KB, 600x258px
>>383886459
Wait 2 didn't sell that well? I was playing it yesterday and I thought it was pretty fun, the only real problem with it that I could find was that the ship part in the elven isles felt like it went on longer than it should have.
>>
Bad Pikmin clone.
>>
TREASURE!
>>
>>383886117
The company who made it got bought out, and now they said they are working on another one. Gods lets hope its not like the last one...ugh.
>>
>>383886117
2 wasn't even bad. It had hotter women at least.
>>
>>383889267
That and by the time you got all your minions the game was done
>>
>>383894293
Yeah that was a big let down, I thought at least you'd be able to play around with you full army for more than they let you. Hell you could have done some fun stuff with the corrupted minions as a way to add more since it is a sequel after all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.