[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why HAVEN'T you bought a Switch yet? for me it's cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: .gif (1MB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 350x335px
Why HAVEN'T you bought a Switch yet?

for me it's cause no smash bros yet
>>
I don't feel like investing 300 bucks for a system with games I don't want.
>>
>no games yet
>not in stores anywhere
i feel like these two reasons are huge
>>
Never was interested in Mario or Zelda games, plus I don't really want another handheld when I got the 3DS.
>>
Waiting for mario
>>
Too afraid to buy it, only for the console itself to be abandoned and left to dust as the only exclusives it has ends up on the upcoming newest Nintendo console.
>>
Waiting for animal crossing :^)
>>
let's give it at least a year to amass some games
and virtual console
>>
Waiting for a revision to fix all the kinks it has now, and more games
>>
>>383884798
i suggest preordering both console and game right now if you want it this year
>>
>no money
>not enough games to warrant a purchase
>haven't even bought a Wii U yet
>>
>>383884952
>preorder a console that came out
anon...
>>
>>383884514
I want to buy one msrp
>>
Not enough exclusive JRPGs yet
>>
>>383884993
I think you have to do that if you want to get one in the USA or Japan
>>
>>383884514
Paid online = no purchase -- It's as simple as that.
>>
>>383885167
yeah, that shit sucks. hopefully they remove paid online if enough people complain
>>
No monster Hunter XX
>>
Super Mario Odyssey is seriously tempting me but it's the only major title dropping this year I really want (played BOTW on the Wii U) so I'd rather wait a year or two
>>
>>383885236
I doubt it would matter at that point. Because the only title I care about will have gone through a year of splatfests and I'll have lost all interest in bothering with Nintendo's decision to be either going with a paid online service or not. If they wanted their Switch sale from me then they should have never even fucking mentioned paid online.
>>
Waiting for animal crossing or "core Pokemon rpg"
>>
File: 1442418046735.jpg (27KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1442418046735.jpg
27KB, 425x425px
I heard some of the early Switches had heating issues deforming the consoles (seen pics as well), so I wanna make sure all the early consoles are gone before buying one. Also waiting for Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey.
>>
>>383884514
Waiting for pokemon or few more games I want. I could buy it if they do another version like 3dsxl.
>>
I'm waiting for Xenoblade, SMT, and Fire Emblem to all release before I get one. No need yet.
>>
Not enough games. I was debating getting one today but, I saw the game selection and decided not to

If Mario and Pokemon is good I'm sure I'll cave and get one
>>
>>383884514
I dont want to buy a console for 4 games
>>
>>383888131

I think they're gone since you couldn't buy one for a while.
>>
>>383885236
at least they have the cheapest paid online on the market for better or for worse
microsoft entering the console market was a mistake
>>
Because I'm not a man child who's okay with buying a toy with little to no significant launch titles
>>
>>383884514
>Why HAVEN'T you bought a Switch yet?
I play video games on my computer, I don't want one.
>>
>>383892025
Spoken like a true Brazilian
>>
>>383892197
Brazilians can't afford computers. You should know.
>>
>>383892471
It's one of the biggest markets for PC gaming
>>
Emulator will be out in 3 years, why bother
>>
PC only, my dude
>>
>>383892593
Source: SDF.com
>>
No generes I enjoy. No technically impressive titles due to console being weak. Not in the mood to buy a whole console to play another stupid mario/Zelda/smash again
>>
File: 1493807956976.jpg (61KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1493807956976.jpg
61KB, 350x392px
>>383884514
Waiting for the mainline Pokemon game and possible a specially colored Switch/Joycons with it.
>>
Not enough games I am interested in

But I'm going to be honest, even if this thing had all of the games I wanted I still wouldn't buy it because the switch itself is keeping me away. It's riddled with flaws and I'm not spending all that money on what feels like a cheap dated system. After they announce a revision, I'll be one of the first to preorder.
>>
>>383885236
>enough people complain
this is not PC anon
>>
>>383884514
I'm waiting for a Linux emulator, because my software freedoms.
>>
>>383893331
>revision
>Nintendo home console
Other than shit like the Wii Mini and the toploader NES (which were really only a thing because they were so popular), I wouldn't get your hopes up for a revision of any kind.
The fags hoping for a Switch Pro without a handheld function are slightly more pathetic than the fags who want the mini one though.
>>
>>383884514
because they aren't fucking available
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.