[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get Afterbirth+ or just stick with Afterbirth? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: afterbirth+.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
afterbirth+.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
Should I get Afterbirth+ or just stick with Afterbirth? I've heard multiple arguments for both sides.
>>
>>383883074
Install Antibirth and then die of old age before the expansion comes out. AB+ is just a mess through and through, though there's some nice QoL improvements that you might miss out on. Fuck the Keeper and his bullshit.
>>
>>383883224
This, instead of having boss armor and a super shit item pool Antibirth has a wide range of bosses that are fun from their challenging and hard as fuck attacks. Also They're all original rather being a bigger Littlehorn, Ragman or a white blob of all other bosses.
>>
>>383883484
Don't forget that Antibirth items are actually fun to use.
>>
>>383883602
Yeah they make pretty good synergies and the angel rooms are actually better than devil rooms because Menorah and bowl of tears. Never understood why Steakmund hated fun and nerfed shit in a single player game that's fun was to find game breaking synergies and tear affects.
>>
File: [Isaac] Thanks Dad!.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[Isaac] Thanks Dad!.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Fuck Greed in general. Just sayin'.
>>
>>383883708
Because he's a dumb asshole who thinks his game filled with poop jokes, gore and hamfisted biblical references needs to be taken seriously.
>>
>>383883728
Ultra Greed is a cunt, but I'll never forgive Delirium for their buggy as fuck attacks ending so many of my Keeper runs.
>>
>>383883858
How the fuck could anyone take BoI seriously, the fuck kind of retardation is that? And fuck his disgusting shit fetish hamfisted everywhere. Too many items and enemies that are all shit theme which ruined this game a bit.
>>
Original fag here, anyone else just play the original? It runs for me in full screen, I might get the DLC? Rebirth looks kind of annoying how bullets can come at your from off screen and shit.
>>
>>383883883
The hush and Ultra greed fight were at least forgiveable for actually having dodgeable attacks that you can move out of the way of after you practice.
But random teleporting with absolutely NO way of knowing where it's going to go makes Delerium a cunt.
>>
>>383884337
runs fine for me*
>>
>>383884183
I'm just paraphrasing, but yeah, he seems to think that his roguelike game needs to be some sort of super serious challenge, which is why he's filling it with unfair bosses and bullshit like portals.
>>
>>383884337
come at you*

FUCK
>>
File: YV.png (281KB, 644x2384px) Image search: [Google]
YV.png
281KB, 644x2384px
>>383883074
Pick up a wheel game
>>
>>383884417
Well then if steakmund wants challenge in his roguelike game maybe he can look at what Antibirth is doing rather than making bullshit boss armor make bosses with interesting attack patterns like Hornfel, Woodworm, Reap Creep, The Visage, The Heretic and the scourge or bosses with nice gimmicks like Great Gideon, Tiff Twins and Rotgut.
>>
>>383883074
afterbirth+ doesn't make afterbirth worse in any way and adds some cool stuff like items and the new character (who has a really fun active item)
the new final boss is pretty bullshit in terms of difficulty (he has assloads of health and warps around a lot) but there's no reason to not get afterbirth+ if you're able to

a lot of people will recommend antibirth which is also good but keep in mind that it's not compatible with afterbirth or afterbirth+ so if you're already content with afterbirth there's no reason to not go ahead and pick up AB+ besides financial reasons
>>
File: 1498691486763.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1498691486763.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>383884492
>get long arms, trigger fingers, laser brain, stress at low HP, Ultra A
>grab lightning hammer
>proceed to introduce the residents of the wasteland to how venusians like to meme

nothing in this game will compare to this combo for me. Effortlessly slaughtering entire levels before the van has even spawned, clicking so fast you fear your mouse is gonna break.
Melting decked out with all his "detonate entire level just by spamming RMB" comes in a close second though.
>>
>>383884492
Nuclear Throne fags are the most obnoxious people on /v/, they always have to jump into any thread for a game that is in the same "genre" so they can talk about how good NT is
They're like jehovah's witnesses or fedora tipping athiests
(I do think NT is good but the fanbase is cancer and it doesn't help that NT is a dead game that will never be updated or given new content ever again)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.