[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordered it off amazon on prime day, coming tomorrow, what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
Ordered it off amazon on prime day, coming tomorrow, what should I expect? (I know its hard and a bit faster paced then the ds games)
>>
It's hard, and a bit faster paced than the DS games
>>
>>383872947
Best souls game, if you haven't already been spoiled to shit get the fuck out of here and don't come back until you've finished it
>>
pure kino
>>
Dark Souls 3 but worse and no shields
>>
A great game aesthetically, and really cool ideas, but that needed better development. Between the frame rate, enemy AI, and a few other things, I feel like the game just needed maybe three more months to "cook".

I'm going to get trolled for this post, but it's how I felt. From Software has great ideas, but, their games at least for console, need more polish.
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (56KB, 494x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
56KB, 494x468px
>>383873115
>Dark souls sequel
>good
>>
>>383873270
Frame rate's been improved with patches but it's still a valid criticism, but I didn't really encounter any AI that was worse than souls games usually have
>>
File: LaughingTelevisions.gif (916KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingTelevisions.gif
916KB, 320x240px
>>383873115

>worse than D3
>not the best Souls game
>>
It's considerably shorter than any of the Souls games.
>>
>>383873101
>It was a great cinematic experience!
It's amazing how /v/ can kill memes faster than the places that created them.
>>
>>383873437
I admit I didn't know it had been patched. I haven't played it since it released, and the frame rate on some of the larger bosses was just so bad then.

As for AI, that's a criticism for me for all Souls games. You have two levels. enemies with decent to challenging AI, and ones that are just fucking stupid. The amount of times I've been invaded by an NPC invader, just to watch them walk off a cliff is embarrassing.
>>
>>383872947
>already bought the game
>what should I expect
you are the worst kind of fucking faggot.
>>
>>383873756
Agreed on both accounts, even speaking as a massive soulsfag, people need to stop letting from slide with all the janky bullshit
>>
>>383872947
It's legitimately an amazing game. The atmosphere and mood is some of the best in vidya.
>>
>>383872947
It's honestly not that hard.
>>
>>383873991
fuck off anon. I didn't just blindly buy the game. I have done my research with reviews, talked to friends who have played it and read up on it. For 20$ it was a solid deal, and I just wanted to know what/v/ thought.
>>
Its not perfect, most if not all of the non dlc levels after the first area are lacking so dont hype it up too much
That being said it has litterally the best bossfights in videogame history, with a few that were too easy here and there. Just beat it for the 5th time a few hours ago and i will be playing it again very soon, probably favourite game despite the fact that a lot of the meat of the game is sub par imo
>>
>>383874876
I don't think that's what he's talking about, I think he means that you've already bought the game so you don't need to ask what people think anymore. You should just play it and experience it for yourself. You're only asking for your experience to get tainted/spoiled.
>>
>>383875267
Also the dlc is a must and has much of the best content in the game
>>
>>383874876
Why though? /v/ is not one person and why would you want to be influenced by random anons? Just play it and form your own opinion.
>>
>>383874618
It's not super easy either. It's adequately challenging and more importantly it's a good game. So many people on this board only wank about difficulty when that's only part of game design.
>>
>>383875710
The best part of the game is the ost, i wouldnt hesitate to say its the best around, even though theres nothing but ambient sound 99% of the time
>>
File: Bloodborne.png (673KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne.png
673KB, 680x680px
>>383872947
As far as tips, all I can say is be more aggressive with your play style.

Expect less variety in locations.
Expect a lower number of mandatory fights and double the optional fights.
Expect to be grossed/freaked out at some point.
Expect a good number of optional fights to be locked behind a decent concept but mundane and repetitive execution.

Expect a good time and something a little different from your average souls fair.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.