[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically want to play a good "open world survival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9202.jpg (781KB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9202.jpg
781KB, 4096x2304px
I unironically want to play a good "open world survival horror". Can you recommend me any good single player titles?
>>
I speak on behalf of /v/ when I say that sisters are the best girlfriends.
>>
>>383867695
7 days to die faggot
>>
>>383867695
Is the sister the one on the right?
>>
Dying Light
State of Decay
>>
>>383867791
My sister is pretty much my girlfriend, or roommate, depending on how you look at it, and I can't really say I agree.
>>
File: Are you afraid of the deep.webm (1MB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
Are you afraid of the deep.webm
1MB, 700x438px
Subnautica
>>
>>383868112
Do you...?
>>
My sister dumped me for her boyfriend. They're engaged now and I'm all alone again.
>>
>>383868112
w-with benefits?
>>
>>383868293
>>383868184
No, we don't fuck, but we're often around each other partially naked.
>>
>>383867991
that was a really funny scene
>>
>>383868429
You should go for it.
>>
>>383868429
kiss her boobies
>>
>>383868429
Is she hot?
>>
subnautica or the forest.
>>
>>383868429
If its the morning or something I dont give a second thought to walking around in my boxers with my sister in the same room, I need a glass of fucking water now goddamit. Maybe Ill toss on a shirt if its not too hot.

Also people will tell you to fuck your sister. Do not do this.
>>
>>383868723
Kinda

>>383868861
Usually in the morning and after work. I don't put on clothes after work, and she comes home from school and immediately changes into nothing but underwear and one of my shirts.
>>
>>383868995
Are you two southern, or european?
>>
>>383869116
I live in Wyoming and it's hot as fuck here.
>>
>>383869116
we're African American
>>
>>383869151
Oh, well Wyoming is like a southern state transplanted up north.
>>
Tangentially related, had a Singapore girlfriend who confessed she used to give her little brother handjobs. Why are Oriental women so mentally complex?
>>
>>383868861
lmao i always walk around in a towel or my underwear when i come out of the shower. my sister always tells me to cover up cause i have a disgusting chubby hairy body. like i give a fuck, bitch. i thought women were all against body-shaming or whatever.
>>
>>383869775
>i thought women were all against body-shaming or whatever.
thats just the ugly ones
>>
>>383869153
>>383869151
But who am real anon?
>>
>>383869775
They are against body shaming of themselves, everyone else is fair game.
>>
>>383870747
>>383870156
lmao yeah. I can't complain though cause I've done my fair share of body shaming; my sister used actually be a fat ugly pimple-faced loner back in high school, i guess me calling her fat and other nasty names eventually got through to her, cause she eventually hit the gym and now she's /fit/ as fuck, and wears contacts and actually looks like a woman instead of an unkempt lesbian boy.

I hope she doesn't realise it though because the last thing I need is for her ego to get any bigger.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.