[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought this. I was thinking in you, /v/, while doing it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

I just bought this. I was thinking in you, /v/, while doing it. I bet is not that bad, and it was dirt cheap.
>>
>>383864793
Ignore Uncharted 1 and 3. Play only 2 and you will enjoy your game.
>>
o-okay??
>>
its a fun series i really enjoyed it
>>
>>383864793
Uncharted 2 is easily the best one.
>>
They are fantastic games. All 10/10.

Ignore this retard
>>383864945
>>
2 is the weakest entry, but 3 is barely better than it. Uncharted 1 is rough, but is has the best set piece and story by far. Every other game is COWADOODY-tier bad.
>>
Just beat Uncharted 1, about to start 2 for the first time.

Man, that ending was fucking stupid.
>>
Uncharted 3 was really boring
>>
>>383865595
Eh, I love the series but 1 is more an 8/10. A lot of it hasn't aged well.

Also, is Brutal Mode worth playing? Or should I just give up? I'm on Chapter 6 in Uncharted 1's Brutal mode, and I just can't force myself to keep going
>>
>>383866006
Nah dude, just play on hard or normal.
Uncharted is a it's best when you're jumping cover to cover a lot blindfiring and punching dudes. In brutal you're made of paper so youre forced spend more time waiting for a time window to pop out cover than shooting, it's not really fun
>>
>>383864793
I think you'll have a lot of fun. I enjoyed them all.
>>
>>383864793

>I bet it's not that bad

It's not. All four Uncharted games are genuinely great. Literally Dude Raider, but great games.
>>
>>383864793

Uncharted 1 is a good romp but easily aged the worse. Uncharted 2 is a legitimate masterpiece in pacing and general game design. 3 is a fun follow-up.
>>
Average movies
>>
>>383866317
Well, I'm a bit of a trophy whore, and I got the platinum for 1-3 on PS3, and PS4, but I cannot make myself play Brutal, at at all.
>>
>>383864793
eh, it's really mediocre.
1 is boring
2 is easily the best one
3 is better than 4 but you see where the series is going from here
4 adds a couple of neat gameplay mechanics but almost completely throws the lighthearted adventuring to the wayside for hamfisted drama.
I enjoyed the series overall, but it's nothing I would actually recommend people to go out of their way to play.
>>
>>383866006
>Also, is Brutal Mode worth playing?
God, no. It's an exercise in masochism.
>>
>>383866923

>Le Talladega Nights may may

Fucking neck yourself.
>>
>>383864793
amazing series, there's little question 1-3 defined quality on the ps3

it's so hard to explain how good they all are

3 is my favourite. 2 is the benchmark but 3 hit the right notes with the hallucinations and desert odyssey setting.
>>
>>383867837

Depends on if you like that shit or not. You die in basically one bullet and have to abuse enemy AI to progress through the game. Only achievement faggots should bother with it.
>>
>>383867986
>there's little question 1-3 defined quality on the ps3
how sad.
>>
How is the multiplayer in 4?
>>
>>383868151

The Switch and the XBone are the definition of sad. Sad!
>>
>>383868079
Unfortunately, I am a trophy whore. As stated on Chapter 6, but I just can't beat this shit.
>>
>>383868174

No where near as good as The Last of Us.

If you like previous Uncharted MPs you'll like it. Loadsa run and gun.
>>
>>383868337
Grow up and stop caring about achievements you guide-following, cosmetic-obsessing, let's-play-watching, bottom-scoring, self-spoilering little scrublet.
>>
>>383868318
yes, and? I thought you were talking about the PS3.
If you're trying to start a consolewar you should know that not everyone who says something bad about the UC series has a bone to pick with Sony.
>>
>>383868465
THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO
>>
>>383868337
If you think that's bad, you're going to want to kill yourself once you get to non-human enemies.
>>
2 > 1 > 3

They're fun to pick up and play but not much more. The difficulty relies on being a bullet sponge and the puzzles are easier than Tomb Raiders, the platforming feels floaty especially the 3rd.
>>
The series has bizarre, floaty physics. Awful (pretty non existant) platforming and shooting is pretty crappy too. Characters are alright and there are some decent set pieces, but playing them for a second time (even though this was years later) I found the constant stop start of the gameplay super boring. Too many micro cut scenes, or just loss of control. Even when you're jumping or fighting it will autoaim you and railroad you to where it wants you to go. It feels like you aren't in control
>>
>>383868465
I don't care about cosmetic, I don't watch lps, I never spoil myself, and only watch guides to get trophies after I've finished a game.
>>
Comfy games. I liked the first, loved the second, didn't like the third since it felt like a step backwards from 2. Started the fourth a few hours ago, actually.
>>
Played first one for a bit and sold the game
>>
I feel that 3 is unfairly shit on too much. It has really good set pieces, lots more Sully, and it had the best supernatural enemies in the series. The 2nd is a masterpiece no doubt but 3 wasn't that big a step down.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.