[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the hell is pic related going to support Afterbirth+? Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: antibirth-902x507.jpg (47KB, 902x507px) Image search: [Google]
antibirth-902x507.jpg
47KB, 902x507px
When the hell is pic related going to support Afterbirth+?

Seriously nobody is going to want to download this when it means not being able to use the official updates
>>
I downloaded it so I wouldn't get official updates from steak man.
>>
They rushed it out before ab+ specifically because no one would play it if it came out after
>>
>>383848249
>wanting AB+ content
I can think of maybe 5 things I'd miss from it, but overall it was a shitshow.
>>
>>383848847
Those five things are pretty big though.
Sacrifice rooms actually being useful.
A charge bar.
The lost having the holy mantle.
And I like Lilith as a character.

Those are the only things that come to my mind at this point.
>>
Antibirth is a better expansion than any dlc Edmund ever created, he even admitted himself with Issac he didn't know what the community wanted, I'll give him credit on the lore and added story/endings.

Antibirth is 10/10
>>
>>383849097
The Lost starts off with the Holy Mantle in antibirth and it can be unlocked as a starting item for him in Afterbirth. Other than that I agree with everything else you said but I don't think a charge bar was all that important.
>>
>>383849303
>I don't think a charge bar was all that important
It's not terribly important but it is nice after you've gotten so many items you can't see your character's face anymore. Especially if you have a slower charge time.
Along those lines the Dressing Table is also a nice little addition.
>>
>only have the 5 win streak as different characters and the stupid daily achievements left after finally finishing the Keeper's bullshit
>literally cannot suummon up any motivation to keep playing and get those last few ez achievements
Kill me.
>>
>>383849790
I got you, that's a good point.
>>
>>383848249
I still haven't played this because it won't run properly and the retarded devs didn't fix it for over 2 months despite it being a known issue.
>>
Why would anyone want to download it in the first place? It's shit.
>>
>>383851765
don't you have more super meat boy clones to make, breadmund?
>>
>>383848249
It's better than AB and + combined so that's fine. The only real loss is all the Synergies. It is a little crippling losing all those.
That said, however, the update is paused indefinitely until Kilburn finally figures out how to make the updater do what he wants.
And as for AB+ compatability, a while.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.