[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't this game get more appreciation? Sure its got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 102x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 102x144px
Why doesn't this game get more appreciation? Sure its got its problems in that its easy as fuck and the minute to minute gameplay suffers some tedium and dissonance, but the combat here is truly one of a kind. I feel like this combat could come out TODAY, and be impressive. I would even classify this as better as some of the more praised Platinum titles like Boyanetta.
What does /v/ think?
>>
I really hope they sell Wii games on the Switch eshop, because there are some serious gems that I would pay money for to play again
Red Steel 2
Zack & Wiki
DKCR
Muramasa
>>
>>383848051
How do you think theyd even port something like Red Steel 2? I have my doubts about the joycons.
>>
>>383848671

Yeah, I miss pointer aiming. I wish they hadn't ditched it. I've heard gyro aiming is pretty great in Splatoon, but haven't tried it myself.
>>
>>383848878
I love pointer aiming but I just cant handle gyro aiming in Splatoon. I'm not sure what is wrong with me,

Also Red Steel 2 is one of the greats!!!
>>
>>383846852
I actually like the first one better.
I thought the story was SO MUCH better.
Yes, the sword play was an abomination, but I just thought RS2 was so stupid, I didn't like the whole cyber cowboy theme and I hated upgrading.
>>
>>383849396
That's because you're a total fucking faggot. Red Steel was utter trash. The story and dialogue were pathetic and the control were shit. Red Steel 2 was the shit. The combat was kickass and the story was pretty decent.
>>
>>383849396
Rs2 was stupid but it was actually enjoyable and wasnt a shitty cashgrab at hardcore gamers for the FUCKING WII. Rs2 was like wait, we can actually put some soul into an idea like this.
>>
>>383848878
Im not quite confident they can capture the same twitchy fast motion with gyro controls, but hey if they can, and if Nintendo grows some balls and pleases its niche fanbases Id be interested in it.
>>
Red Steel 2 is fucking kino, you've got good taste OP
>>
>>383848051
Holy shit dude, Muramasa was one of the first wii games I played and it is such a gem. Kino as fuck.
>>
>>383846852
Keep in mind that Ubisoft of all companies managed to pull off better sword combat and mechanics than fucking Nintendo utilizing the same hardware.

I'd love a Red Steel 3, even if it was separate joy cons only.
>>
>>383846852
It being a Wii exclusive is probably a big part of it. That and the first Red Steel being complete dogshit after having people so hype.
>>
>>383852046
Could you imagine if they recreated the first games marketing and tech experimentation for the Switch? They could generate some crazy hype and probably deliver this time. This is an IP that needs to be expanded on honestly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.