[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game was the first game to disappoint you? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Delfino_Plaza.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Delfino_Plaza.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
What game was the first game to disappoint you?

Pic related. At the time, I was expecting Super Mario 64 - 2, and what I got instead left me disinterested.

That said, it's an amazing game today, but at the time it was lukewarm.
>>
I had a Gamecube in 2004 but never played this until 2007, so I was pleasantly surprised

especially with the difficulty, the music and the general vibe of Delfino Plaza is much more comfy than the Princess' Castle

I bought Galaxy a year later and barely got 10% into before getting bored
>>
>>383841940
Galaxy was and is still shit.
>>
The reason I live Sunshine is just how lived in every location feels. You go to places, not levels.Hopefully Odyssey has this feeling.
>>
>>383841691
>>383841940
I want to test a theory, because I also feel like >>383841940: the people that hate Sunshine are the same who love Galaxy.

Linear missions full of tricks and surprises compared to big open playground to do acrobatics in.

I know there must be plenty who love both, but is there ANYONE in the "disappointed by Galaxy" crowd that disliked Sunshine?
Is there ANYONE in the "disappointed by Sunshine" crowd that didn't enjoy Galaxy?

I think the answer to both of these questions might be "no", at least in most cases.
>>
Morrowind fucking blew my mind with how much freedom and detail it had, I couldn't even wait for the next TES game which would be bigger and better and improve upon everything that was great in Morrowind.... Little did I know
>>
File: Phantasy_Star_Universe_box_US.jpg (27KB, 256x324px) Image search: [Google]
Phantasy_Star_Universe_box_US.jpg
27KB, 256x324px
It wasn't THAT bad near the end but it was fucking awful on launch and was heartbreaking considering the previous game was one of the best of all time.
>>
>>383841691
Probably oracles of ages and seasons. Coming off of LADX, their worlds were just so lifeless in comparison.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.