[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just beat Atelier Totori, making me a certified expert on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: Atelier_Totori_US_Boxart.jpg (39KB, 250x285px) Image search: [Google]
Atelier_Totori_US_Boxart.jpg
39KB, 250x285px
I just beat Atelier Totori, making me a certified expert on the game. Ask me anything.
>>
So you're an expert on high impact sexual violence now?

Ugh.
>>
>>383835781
Best party?
>>
any good?
>>
>>383836243
Early Game
Totori, Melvia, Sterk

Mid Game
Totori, Mimi, Mel

Late Game
Totori, Rorona, Sterk

>>383836269
It's alright.
>>
>>383836606
>Having men in your party in an Atelier game, ever
Looks to me like you need to play it again properly.
>>
Is Totori cute?
>>
>>383835781
Beat as in every ending?

Also why is cake Rorona the best Atelier in all of history?
>>
File: 1366139219703.jpg (90KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1366139219703.jpg
90KB, 800x450px
Why aren't you playing Meruru right now?
>>
>>383836838
Sterk is handsdown the strongest hireable character until you can break Rorona with items.
>>383836942
>>383835998
Well, when it comes to sexual appeal she is certainly the last thing on anyone's mind.
>>383837058
I got an ending.

And cake Rorona is not the best in all history. Who wants to see Rorona in her 30s anyways?
>>
File: 1413327805257.gif (155KB, 174x232px) Image search: [Google]
1413327805257.gif
155KB, 174x232px
>>383837243
>>
>>383837243
because the main character, Meruru, isn't cute.
>>
>>383837489
>Defending using men in Atelier games
Anon, I really think you've missed the point of these games.
>>
File: .jpg (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
395KB, 1280x720px
>>383837786
being a little girl surrounded by dashing men?
>>
Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.
>>
File: atelier.png (1MB, 1502x832px) Image search: [Google]
atelier.png
1MB, 1502x832px
>>383837786
???
>>
>>383837751
but best girl Totori is in there
>>
File: cover.jpg (453KB, 1302x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
453KB, 1302x1500px
I think I want to play this one next. These games are actually pretty good. Too bad the stories aren't that epic. It'll do the game well if they mainstreamed it more with a stronger grimmer character and a more mature storyline.
>>
>>383838161
Tits too big. You can do better with that artist.
>>
>>383838265
shallie was pretty meh

really went downhill after Ayesha
>>
>>383838265
>It'll do the game well if they mainstreamed it more with a stronger grimmer character and a more mature storyline.

You might wanna drop the series entirely because it actually keeps going further and further away from that.
>>
I want to deito Totori!
>>
I actually own this but never played it because Rorona (the original one, not the remake) was really bad. Is this better?
>>
File: 1490366313788.png (765KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490366313788.png
765KB, 1278x720px
Was the original rorona really that bad? I thought it was pretty good
>>
File: you fight, and overcome.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
you fight, and overcome.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>383840173
I liked it, was first atelier I played right when it came out and what got me into the series. Could've done without the crashes/freezes though.

I was a bit saddened by how simplified everything was in Totori schedule/planning-wise, and it only kept getting worse with each entry.

That aspect aside, Ayesha ended up being my favorite and I didn't really enjoy Ateliers after that. Still haven't touched Sophie/Firis though (I already bought sophie, just sitting in backlog), Shallie was last I bothered with, at this point I'm just thinking to go try the older ones instead.
>>
Are they ever going to port the Arland games to PC or is that only for new titles?
>>
>>383841574
Would rather they port Ciel no Surge since it never got localized.
>>
>>383837786
>>383836838
Yuri was never the focus of Atelier, and only Meruru and Sophie/Firis have pushed it. You're shitting up the wrong series, /u/.
>>
File: 026.jpg (1MB, 2000x2844px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
1MB, 2000x2844px
>>383837489
>Well, when it comes to sexual appeal she is certainly the last thing on anyone's mind.
Go away Mel.
>>
>>383839439
Yes.
>>
File: high impact festive celebration.jpg (25KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
high impact festive celebration.jpg
25KB, 400x438px
>got a job and earned money to buy games, but didn't bought these as I had no time for grinding RPGs
>now I'm unemployed and I don't buy them because I'd feel guilty sinking so much time instead of working
>been wanting to play Rorona for half a decade and haven't even bought it yet

I think I'm doing something wrong with my life.
At least I can still look at the cute pictures.
>>
>>383840754
Impressive
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.