[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's so cool knowing that new things are being discovered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.webm (3MB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.webm
3MB, 960x600px
it's so cool knowing that new things are being discovered in GTA games. I remember in vice city (and other GTA's) when I'd go on my usual rampages a cop car was about to run me over at high speed. When you press left + the jump button, Tommy would do the same dive animation the pedestrians do when you're about to run them over. Unfortunately it's not viable since it's a really slow animation and you'd still get run over. I was surprised when you could rob stores too, just hold a gun to the clerk and money would slowly appear on the counter.
>>
yeah you posted this already
>>
yeah you already posted this
>>
yeah you posted this before
>>
yeah this you already posted
>>
this yeah already you posted
>>
San Andreas also changes how CJ speaks based on his physical appearance. The developers knew some players would try to get CJ as fat as possible, so they have CJ speak alternate lines to any NPC he interacts with based on his weight (he'll say "Lunch money!" when he takes someone's money for example), or based on his clothes (dress in a suit and he'll say "Just cause I dress nice I can't bang, huh?" as he's stomping a pedestrian). He still speaks the same lines in cutscenes however.
>>
> In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, if a pedestrian wearing roller skates traverses onto grass, they will trip over constantly until they gradually get back onto tarmac.

>One mission has you following a target of interest as he gets driven around by a taxi. Normally, you are supposed to keep your distance or you will scare the target off. However, if you kill the cab driver and take his place (or ram the taxi out of the way with one of your own, or even just pull your own taxi into an empty spot in front of the other taxi), the target will get into your taxi and you are the one that drives him to his destination! You still have to kill him afterwards and he will still get spooked if you drive too recklessly.

>There is even dialogue recorded and programmed to play for events that wouldn't happen normally; each friend can say different things no matter the occassion. Roman actually has dialogue for when he steals a car even though it would almost never happen by accident.

>Female NPCs react to being followed too closely as well; if you persist they walk faster and threaten to call the cops.

Infact dunno why I'm sitting copy pasting these, here is more http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DevelopersForesight/GrandTheftAuto
>>
File: 1398730195576.jpg (144KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
1398730195576.jpg
144KB, 720x616px
If you shoot a cop in the leg in GTA V then another will try and make a run for him and drag him back to safety.
>>
>>383831923
Those are some nice little silver triangular pyramid caps roughly an inch and a half in diameter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.