[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Keiji Inafune: I designed pretty much every thing for Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>Keiji Inafune: I designed pretty much every thing for Mega Man 1, such as the characters, pixel graphics, box art, and promotional illustration. From the second installment, I began getting involved in game production. My involvement in the franchise production has become deeper with each subsequent installment, and eventually, I started to manage development as well as promotions and marketing. For Mega Man X, I designed the characters, environments, and storyline, and from the latter half of the series, my main responsibilities have shifted over to producer duties. I was involved as mainly a producer in Mega Man Dash, Mega Man EXE, Mega Man Star Force, Mega Man Zero, and Mega Man ZX. This time in Mega Man 9 too, I am mainly acting as the producer.

http://www.gamesradar.com/mega-man-9-exclusive-interview-with-the-mind-behind-the-machines/

There you have it for the haters out there. Proof Inafune is the creator of Mega Man. Now can we stop this childish nonsense once and for all?
>>
>Creator
>Guy who did some art
Hmmm.
>>
>box art

wow.............
>>
>>383824530
>>Guy who did some art
>Hmmm.

Read again numnuts:

> I designed pretty much every thing for Mega Man 1

He designed EVERYTHING. All the characters, bosses, etc. The characters/story are all his. The rest of the team made the game based on his artistic vision.
>>
>>383824310
Creator of things around megaman. The one thing he didn't create is megaman.

He lacks capcom money and the full team.
>>
>>383824789
This. Much like how Konami is the creator of Metal Gear Solid and how Kojima is just an attention whoring e-celeb.
>>
File: Rockman-Cover[1].jpg (78KB, 1071x748px) Image search: [Google]
Rockman-Cover[1].jpg
78KB, 1071x748px
>>383824736

Stop being pendantic. You know damn well that's the rushed shitty American box art.
>>
File: 1499728427108.jpg (7KB, 161x161px) Image search: [Google]
1499728427108.jpg
7KB, 161x161px
>>383825162
That's even WORSE
>>
>>383825215

Now you're just trolling and trying ot bait (yous). It does all the job of box art by showing all the characters, it's bright and colorful to grab your eye, and the action looks interesting.
>>
>>383825443
>i lik da brite colorth and robo mans

Average Megaman fan
>>
>>383825584

might I remind you it's literally a children's game?
>>
>>383826024
And its fans are children. Mystery solved.
>>
>>383825162
that's honestly not much better.
>>
>>383826529
>>383825215

Are you people honestly trolling?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.