[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, where can I order realistic life potions?(for decor, bonus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Guys, where can I order realistic life potions?(for decor, bonus if drinkable)
Or anybody knows a way to make that reddish unseethrough colour?
>>
Mason jars from Walmart

Red/blue food coloring
>>
>>383821694
go to pinterest faggot
>>
>>383821694
I work in oil analysis-- I can give you some our coolants we test to use as a potion, anon. They come in a variety of fun colors, including cloudy contaminated red!
>>
>>383821694
Check out sites like Etsy or even Pinterest for tutorials/ideas/etc.
As for the liquids, juices are fine.
>>
>>383821694
OK /v/, this has been on my mind for awhile now. Why is the health potion red, while the mana potion is blue?
>>
>>383821694
Looking at your example picture I have no idea how someone couldn't do this themselves.
>>
>>383822051
I'm kind of a lazy person and I have no idea where to find bottles like theese.
>>
>>383821987
Red's the color of fire or life, blue's the color of energy or mana's "pool".
>>
>>383821987
Health is associated with red because of blood, mana/magic is associated with blue because it just works and consumables are modeled after IRL things like water that replenishes thirst,
>>
>>383821762
Add sugar for a bonus, I.E. drinkability.
>>
>>383822145
How is blue the color of energy?
>>
>>383822315
Probably because blue is the colour of peace and symbolizes water, which can be both calm or wild. Basically like energies.
>>
>>383822315
It was just a generalization, don't think too much about it.
>>
>>383821694
Literally just put some koolaid into a bottle or some shit. It's not hard.

Damn you're lazy.

Also, those potions look fucking stupid. Why are the labels singed around the end? Also, the lettering is clearly a font, and not something someone drew themselves.
>>
>>383822120
walmart, any store, anywhere, amazon
>>
You can probably find little jars like that at a craft store.

I made my buddies some Mega Potions from Monster Hunter for Christmas last year. I bought some mason jars from the dollar store, filled them with a green Hawaiian punch (not accurate to the games but its not fucking ground mushroom swill and honey) and then made some little printouts on paper bags (if you have a top loading printer, you can stick anything in there and print on it)

It was pretty neat, i wrapped them in brown paper and twine and they loved them. I was thinking about making little mini keychains like the one in OP and then just gluing the lid.

Water + food coloring works fine for most anything. If you're looking to actually drink it, just put in some cheap drink. Walmart has those gallons of hood drinks for a buck or less and they're kind of video game neon-y anyways so they're neat to use.
>>
>>383822428
Pretty sure white is a better color for peace given it's used to surrender. Blue is used for...?
>>
>>383822820
>Blue is used for...?
On blue; friendy fire, the American way.
>>
File: potions_preview.png (83KB, 330x256px) Image search: [Google]
potions_preview.png
83KB, 330x256px
Well, theese are fucking cool
>>383822818
ty dude
>>
>>383822527
This, and the font sucks. A potion brewer would be scribbling such pussy tier calligraphy, they'd be putting down some pragmatic labels.
>>
>>383821694
Gin and blue Curacao for Mana

Whiskey with food coloring and cinnamon for health
>>
>>383823316
Using alcohol is a really good idea if they're actually for consumption one day, but are going to sit on a shelf for a long ass time.

People are saying stuff about using punch, but stagnant gross months old sugarwater that has been exposed to air is not going to be good. Meanwhile, alcohol keep for basically forever.
>>
>>383823316
Coloring whiskey red sounds fun. Hope it doesn't change the taste.
>>
>>383821987
health potion is red because your blood is red.
mana potion is blue because it's the opposite of red
>>
>>383822120
Craft stores.
>>
>you can make tons of money selling food coloring water in a small jar at incredible markup because there are people like OP
Amazing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.