[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play master mode in Breath of the Wild >Fight Ganon >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (68KB, 724x467px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
68KB, 724x467px
>Play master mode in Breath of the Wild
>Fight Ganon
>Get to second half
>Do damage
>Climbs up way and heals damage just given
>repeat until I kill him after having done enough damage to win the fight at least three times

When will the damage sponge = difficulty meme die?
>>
>>383821389

The only companies that keep doing this are Bethesda and Nintendo. Hopefully they'll change sometime in the next 50 years.
>>
>Play master mode in Breath of the Wild
>Somehow get to Ganon without learning the game's mechanics
>Miss every parry
>Game is frustrating and he regens

When will I'm a retard = bad meme die?
>>
>>383824165
>>383824165
I did it without getting any of the divine beasts so I actually had to take out his full life bar, but the rate of regen is ridiculous even when you are hitting your parries.
>>
>>383821389
Literally just parry when he shoots his lazers at you and use attack +3 potions.
>>
use urbosa's fury for free knockdown
>>
when you go play devil may cry you fucking retard
>>
File: images (9).jpg (36KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
36KB, 512x288px
>>383821389
Did someone call?
>>
>>383824661
I did. But he heals at an absurd rate

>>383824790
No Divine beasts.
>>
>>383822539
There's way more that do this. Nintendo doesn't even have enough games with difficulty ratings to make your statement true.
>>
>>383825589

>Doesn't do divine beast quests, which are intended to help you in the final battle
>"Wah Ganon is too hard to kill! I didn't play master mode so it would be hard! master mode is supposed to still be easy! Artificial difficulty!"
>>
>>383826571
Are you retarded?
>boss is easy on standard difficulty
>boss is still easy on master mode but just takes longer to defeat because of more hp + health regen
that's not difficulty, it's just a chore.
>>
>>383824470
So I take it you had shit equipment, no master sword, no or few ancient arrows, didn't stasis him, and kept waiting around like this was Ocarina?

You fucking moron.

You have to chase your enemies and constantly be swinging, and there's Royal weapons in the corners. Down an attack potion.

Just... Fuck, man. Damage sponges are a problem, but so are cunturtles.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.