[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dawn of War 3 sold terribly, received mediocre reviews and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: GS3Art2Content.jpg (810KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
GS3Art2Content.jpg
810KB, 1000x703px
>Dawn of War 3 sold terribly, received mediocre reviews and is already dead in terms of players

What a damn shame. Just when the overall story is finally advancing into the 42nd Millennium.

You guys think they'll at least release the Necron expansion?
>>
File: C5XlIE7W8AAs1Xi.jpg (177KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5XlIE7W8AAs1Xi.jpg
177KB, 1200x800px
>801 players at prime time
>pc only

This is part of the dev team btw.
>>
>>383813378
by expansion, you mean playable faction for only multiplayer? then most likely.
>>
>>383813613

Multiplayer really is the cancer that killed the strategy game genre.
>>
I loved this series, owned all the previous games and most of the dlc.

Bought this and refunded, it's awful.

They deserve this.
>>
>>383813602
Just fucking hire the old DOW1 Team to create DOW3:THE REAL DEAL. They have the credits list. USE IT

FUCKING SEGA
>>
>dead
>800+ people
>6 players MAX needed
>RTS

Stop kidding yourself
>>
>>383814194

>dow and dow2 have more players currently

damage control is real
>>
File: Guilliman_Saviour.jpg (657KB, 1187x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Guilliman_Saviour.jpg
657KB, 1187x1646px
>Guilliman is now the Emperor of the Imperium in all but name
>Chaos has basically destroyed half of the Imperium and cut off the other half
>Eldar are beyond fucked and their new savior is a literal Dark Eldar Wych mary sue
>Blood Angels are going to turn to Chaos
>Alpha Legion are going to turn Loyalist
>Magnus didnu nuffin and managed to calm his autism now that he destroyed the Space Furries

I can't tell if I like this or hate it.,,
>>
I was so hyped for DOW3. I choose to ignore the shit artstyle, I chose to ignore the lack of synckills, I chose to ignore the dummification of the cover system, something that I feel added a lot to the feel of DOW 2. I even chose to ignore the lack of on the fly unit upgrades, one of my favorite things from DOW1 and 2. In the end, the thing that made me play 1 game of the beta and then unistall was the moba heroes tacked on. Shame on you Relic
>>
File: 1495734278771.png (63KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1495734278771.png
63KB, 803x688px
>Dawn of War 3 comes out.
>We don't NEED YOU anymore, you worthless fanbase! We're going to steal from the LoL and Dota 2 community even though those games are free and ours isn't!

>Eternal Crusade
>Promised cool ass Planetside style game across an entire system.
>Just kidding! Here's a really shit third person battlefield clone where every animation takes a million years! Hope you enjoy Eldar players being hard as fuck to hit and roleplaying at you!

>Battlefleet Gothic
>Actually pretty good with a neat story mode.
>Nobody plays multiplayer tho.

>Everything else is either a IOS port or a turn based game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.