[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is this series fucking dead now? I don't recall anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

So, is this series fucking dead now? I don't recall anyone on /v/ even caring about this game.
>>
it was a good game, but it was only 1/3rd of the full game.

Had a really bad marketing campaign that promised BLM shit ingame and microtransactions when the microtransactions were only in a parallel tacked on side-game and the only BLM shit was a play on the name with Aug lives matter.
>>
>make a shitty half finished product that only exists to hype more future sequels.
>shit on the story the original and HR established
>completely miss on the themes of the series with forced libshit garbage
>>
>>383813154
Felt like an expansion to HR more than its own game. Also it sold like shit so the publisher thinks the audience doesn't want more.
>>
Yes, it is. EM are now working on Marvel games and Tomb Raider. It's amazing how poorly it was received compared to HR considering it was just as good, Square Enix really fucked up the marketing on this one. The fact that it ended with a bunch of unresolved story threads makes it so much worse.
>>
>>383813532
>shit on the story the original and HR established
how did it shit on it? the story is pretty much independent, the theme was muh aug racism which was the same shit HR did.
>>
>>383813697
It made the ending choices of HR pointless.
>>
File: 1497071697368.jpg (32KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1497071697368.jpg
32KB, 325x346px
I'm playing it right now and struggling to finish it. It's so lacklustre.
>>
File: 1490407718473.png (76KB, 134x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490407718473.png
76KB, 134x232px
>>383813881
The ending choices of HR were made pointless in HR, that's what the whole Page talking to Everett thing implied (and also it being a prequel in the first place).
>>
>>383813154
It was a great game, definitely the GOTY.
It was trashed by people who hadn't played it, claiming it's really short (when it's actually longer than HR).
It's a shame we won't get another one soon. The Deus Ex franchise and VTMB are all fantastic - but they are one of a kind. I wish there were more.
>>
>>383814453
there was a lot I didn't like about it. 3 save slots? fuck off
>>
>>383813154

I liked it for what it was. Made me go back and replay most of HR finally after only beating that game once.

I doubt I'll ever pick it back up but I enjoyed it. Needed some more boss battles but other than that it was fun and had some decent immersion and music.
>>
>>383814832
u wot, don't HR and MD have 99 save slots?
>>
>>383814028
i can see why you wouldnt like some (or most) of the characters and not find the main story engaging. BUT the level design, world building and environment art is top fucking notch, that alone makes it worth playing, imo. also, play the sidequests.
>>
>>383813154
Square Enix only cares about Life is Strange now
>>
>>383814832
>3 save slots
i have over 100 saves on my game but ok
>>
File: jjb.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jjb.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
we let him down, bros. now he has to make shitty art for capeshit games. how could you do this to him? he was /our guy/
>>
>>383814453
>deus ex
>VTMB

you forgot F:NV
>>
I'm playing through this game now, and I can resolutely say that it is incredibly derivative and boring compared to HR

it's more of the same, but more dumbed down

I'm pretty sure that nobody wanted more of the same because HR concluded Jensen's story well enough, and they made everything worse with that horrid ''augment your pre-order''-campaign of theirs as well as channeling contemporary SJW notions in their trailers, which I imagine annoyed much of their target-demograph
>>
>>383813154
>I don't recall anyone on /v/ even caring about this game.
Of course you do, attention-whoring shitter.
>>
>Eidos Montreal's logo has even changed since MD bombed
it's over
>>
>>383815345
their target audience was the people who loved HR
the people who loved HR loved the shitty changes like instant takedowns
>>
File: 811617-adam_jensen_deus3_large.jpg (19KB, 300x353px) Image search: [Google]
811617-adam_jensen_deus3_large.jpg
19KB, 300x353px
>>383815243
>self inserting leaf who ruined adam's original design
>>
>>383815685
He changed his look after the character was designed
>>
>>383815243
unless he gets to work on a cool new ip over at eidos montreal, i feel like his talent would really go to waste if he stayed there, working on that avengers game. would be awesome if he could make his own studio with a bunch of other talented people.
>>
The story writing and characters were pretty shit, but the gameplay was highly improved from HR, but gameplay is not a major factor in modern videogames.
>>
>>383816741
>but gameplay is not a major factor in modern videogames.

sadly true
>>
>>383816741
how was it highly improved? I remember it barely being different. some guns had a few more options.
>>
A relatively niche series like Deus Ex was never going to survive long with square's sales expectations. Even if it had sold well it still probably would have been shelved for the chance to cash in on those marvel bucks.
>>
>>383815251
I didnt. It's a fantastic game - but it's not the same style.
>>
File: 1470109512224.jpg (47KB, 228x561px) Image search: [Google]
1470109512224.jpg
47KB, 228x561px
>>383813154
>I don't recall anyone on /v/ even caring about this game
>>
>>383817371
Better level design as nebulous as that sounds.
>>
File: 1491592285031.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491592285031.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>>383816741
>but the gameplay was highly improved from HR

you need glasses, or a brain scan
>>
For as meh as the main plotline was, the manchurian candidate/clone hints left me more intrigued for a sequel than I was after HR.
>>
>>383817897
I'll take your word for it. I mostly got hung up on a lot of little things. also, I got this hilalrious glitch where I shot a guy in prague and his blood decal animation thing landed sideways partially clipping through the ground, and it just kept gushing out endlessly. as I was playing I'd occasionally pass by that area over several hours and eventually the blood just created a massive tidal wave that covered half the city just because of the nature of the game. weirdest glitch I've ever encountered.
>>
File: Palisade_front_night.png (3MB, 1633x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Palisade_front_night.png
3MB, 1633x1079px
Say what you will about MD, it contained one of the goat stealth missions.
>>
>>383813154
hopefully eidos montreal go back to it after their capeshit games bomb
>>
>>383813154
Mankind Divided was such an unfinished piece of shit with so much left wing political agenda shoved into it that it was frankly disgusting. It's a horrible Deus Ex game and the only positive thing I can say is that the gamplay, what little of it there is, is pretty solid.

Anyway go play GMDX instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQP-pWgWTw
>>
>>383813154
>I don't recall anyone on /v/ even caring about this game.
T-there were a couple big threads righ after release... that means we still care, right?
>>
>>383818980
>Mankind Divided was such an unfinished piece of shit with so much left wing political agenda shoved into it
Please elaborate.
>>
>>383815372
Yeah, Square Enix even removed themselves from their logo to avoid association.
It used to say "A Square Enix Company" in the logo below Eidos Montreal, but now it's just Eidos Montreal.
>>
>>383819336
The plot is disjointed and so are the levels, like the Throat part.
You never heard of it ever, suddenly your coms mention you're "Approaching the Throat", but it was never established what the fuck that is.
Fast forward 30 minutes, the game introduces you to what Throat is and that you will be infiltrating it, AFTER you already did.
And that literal tutorial section like 20 hours into the game.
It's like they had puzzle pieces and assembled it wrong.
Ending is a cliffhanger.
Plot being lefty propaganda I don't think I need to explain since it's quite explicitly clear by itself.
>>
>>383813154
Adam Jensen's Deus Ex is and has always been complete and total garbage.

Deus Ex Invisible war fills the need for another experience after beating the original Deus Ex and the Deus Ex mod GMDX offers enough changes to warrant additional playthroughs.
>>
>>383819336
not him but the illuminati seem basically to be a bunch of evil republican stand-ins, while the basic premise of mankind repeating an apartheid except this time with people who enhance themselves cybernetically is incredibly hamfisted, not to mention basing another fucking ghetto of ''undesirables'' in Poland while the rest of the world watches on how that pans out
>>
>>383820152
>Prague
>Poland
>>
>>383820315
eh, close enough
>>
>>383814056
>The ending choices of HR were made pointless in HR

I know this is a typo but you really hit the nail on the head. The choices at the end of HR were pointless. All you could do is choose you the media blamed for the incident. As we can see in real life nobody gives a shit about what the media says so the choice was meaningless.
>>
>>383813881
Its made clear in the game that you killed a few Illuminati underlings at best. Anyone who didn't play HR first new that all of your choices were meaningless.
>>
File: 1497657164272.jpg (59KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1497657164272.jpg
59KB, 720x711px
The whole augmented rights thing was so ham-fisted and came off feeling cheap.

With that being said the level design was alright and the city looked nice beside when the game fucking stuttered.
>>
>>383821120
fml.. when the game "was" fucking stuttered.
>>
>>383820152
Name me one example of cyber-punk fiction that has an overall right-wing message.
>>
>>383820152
The illuminati are a conservative organization chiefly concerned with maintaining the established order, as such they feel threatened by the change widely available augmentation will bring. Also keep in mind the fact that augs killed 10s of millions of people. A second apartheid isn't that ridiculous in the context of hr's ending. I think they would have eventually shown the flipside with Bob Page's pro augmentation schemes but we probably won't get to see that game.
>>
>>383821809
Two of the three endings in the original deus ex.
>>
>someone finally gives ed harrison some work after he did the Neotokyo OST
>think his music is going to be present in the game
>literally only did collaborative work on the TRAILER for a shitty multiplayer padding mode no one wanted

i hope the series is fucking dead
>>
>>383813881
>make a game three times for each ending of the previous game

yea ok
>>
>>383818353
>stealth

I always kill everyone. I kill all the civilians and cops. I just dont give a fug. I just fucking hate this hub and the human worms feasting on its carcass. I'll put as many in the grave as I can. No life is worth saving.
>>
>>383823526
>literally only did collaborative work on the TRAILER for a shitty multiplayer padding mode no one wanted

No? He composed all the tracks for Breach and also some for the main game.
soundcloud.com/eidosmontreal/sets/deus-ex-breach-original-soundtrack
>>
>>383820584
>I know this is a typo but you really hit the nail on the head
It wasn't a typo.
>>
>>383820152
The game really would have benefited from Bob Page sending a counter message to the anti-aug wing of the illuminati. All of anti-aug aparteid stuff would have been balanced out by vaguely sinister versalife sponsored messaging about the benefits of augmentation.
>>
>>383818087
HR didn't really set up much of a sequel because it didn't really leave hanging plot threads. Too bad they couldn't resist doing that in MD and now the story feels very incomplete.
>>
>>383820152
but the Illuminati are the good guys
>>
>>383825508
I really wish they had set this sometime in the 2030s and made it about the Illuminati actually losing their power. All the game does is foreshadow shit like the Spanish flu epidemic and California earthquake/American fracturing. It would've been way more interesting to have that as a back drop instead of just doing Adam Jensen's vacation in Prague with an awkward racism analogy.
>>
>>383823972
How important is your name?
>>
>>383827908
I never asked for this.
>>
>>383813154
I feel the game was a victim of a contemporary politics. The plot was most likely designed way before the whole BLM nonsense. Yet it parallels the real events so it is difficult to immerse yourself in the game.

Moreover - there were clear cuts and fairly disjointed plot. It felt like a at least third of the game was cut off - subplots were started then abandoned for no reason.

The plot itsself suffered from variety of problems - most important being lack of focus - the main thread is rather weak and at the same time we get loads of side quests that have nothing to do with it.

I also can't fathom a situation were an operative kills off cops and nothing comes out of it. Not in the DX world - where we can assume everyone carries a camera of sorts.
>>
>>383813154
It would have probably been fine if it came out like 2 years after HR.
Trouble was it was five years of development and there's only a limited amount to show for it.
The plot felt like a tiny fraction of DE and HR and didn't really continue the series narrative at all.
The gameplay was ok but not really a big improvement on HR.
One of the biggest disappointments for me though was the aesthetic felt far less pronounced than HR, to the point it almost felt bland visually,
It's not even been a year yet and all I really remember about it was the cult in the sewers and the fact I beat the final boss in 5 seconds by immediately going into cover and stealth killing him as he walked over to me.
>>
>>383813154
Couldn't pirate it and there was no demo, so I never bothered trying.

The """leak""" was what made me and everyone else hyped about Human Revolution, which we didn't expect to be any good at all.
>>
>>383813154
Yes, the series is officially dead (for now).

>one fucking city

Whatever were they thinking? Unbelievable. Like Square just waltzed in and made them finish the game a year early or something. Un-fucking-believable. How do you release a sequel to a game with 2.5 hubs with 1.5 hubs when the lack of more city hubs was the main complaint about HR?? How? How did this lack of content being a critisizm not get through to Square management?
>>
>>383830613
It also took five years to make that one city
>>
>>383819773
>the Deus Ex mod GMDX offers enough changes to warrant additional playthrough
Eh, not really.

However, the Nameless Mod is definitely worth a playthrough.
>>
>those people who defend the completely fucked pacing even though the final mission is so clearly not meant to be the climax of the game
COME ON JENSEN WE HAVE A JOB OH WAIT TURNS OUT THE ANTAGONIST IS HERE GO KILL HIM ROLL CREDITS
>>
>>383830951
>>383830613
>B-but its as big as all the hubs in HR combined
>>
>>383823526
>multiplayer padding mode
Wait, what? Does DE:MD have multiplayer?
Like deathmatch? Coop? How is that not amazing?
>>
>>383830951
They probably took way too long to get the engine and tools ready to be able to produce content. And after all that the graphics weren't remarkable in any way and in regards to physics/AI there's no improvement over HR so it wasn't even worth it for TECHNOLOGY.
>>
Other than abrupt ending, it was as good as Human Revolution and does not deserve the hate.
>>
>>383831201
I'm salty as well because MD ran like shit on my pc despite it not looking much better than updated source engine
>>
If anyone here want more Deus Ex-like games, I can recommend Worlds.
It's about as ugly as the original game, but the gameplay is great and it has a lot of charm and character.
>>
>>383831187
Well, HR's hubs were fucking tiny. A Deus Ex game has to be bigger than that. It has to feel like a globe trotting espionage mission. Any generic third person shooter has way more ground to cover than HR or MD. Something about their tools or staff has to be seriously out of whack.
>>
Way too much setup. The sequel MD hints at with clone shenanigans, and Bob Page being the focus should have been the game they released. MD feels like an eastern europe expansion pack to HR.
>>
>>383831279
Why is it as good as HR though?
Nothing about the hub is particularly memorable.
None of the characters are remotely memorable.
The story is too much in the background and doesn't feel particularly important. Whereas the previous games have been much more story driven.
Yeah the RPG elements were slightly improved in that there were more interesting side quests, but they didn't add much to the game really.
>>
>franchise about fighting globalists who control government and media
>leftist shit heads at studio make game promoting globalist propaganda

Wow, I'm so shocked the fans of the franchise shit on this game so hard that it killed talks of a sequel.
>>
>>383827908

My name is Noah Tim Portent.
>>
>>383830268
They spent a bunch of time building a new engine because they wanted to make a bunch of successive games as part of a multimedia franchise with an overarching plot. Instead we got a game that seems stale with a story that seemed too small in scope and a bunch of hanging plot threads.
>>
>>383831109
Who defends it? As far as I can tell everybody agrees the story and characters were a big let down.
>>
>>383832554
Couldn't they at least have spent one of those years optimizing it for pc? :'(
>>
>>383831608
>Nothing about the hub is particularly memorable.
i disagree. in fact i think prague is one of the best hub worlds in any video game ever,
>>
>>383832787
It looked nice when you first leave the apartments, but other than that building, and the stairs to the subway with the pills going into a giant mouth that is genuinely all i remember of the hub despite putting 40 hours into it when it was released
>>
>>383832753
EM are kind of technically incompetent so they can contract that out. Seems like they didn't manage their time well in that respect.
>>
>>383831608
>yeah the gameplay was improved but who cares lol
>>
>>383832884
Yeah apparently so.
I was really shocked though considering HR ran perfectly and Deus Ex is traditionally a pc franchise
>>
>>383833001
The gameplay mechanics are improved, but I felt there was much less to do and those mechanics don't feel as impressive when the scope of the game feels so small
>>
File: gc.jpg (815KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
815KB, 1920x1080px
the majority of the game should have taken place in golem city. Made it much bigger, more quests and stuff to find. I didn't like walking around prague in broad daylight, it didn't feel right.
>>
>>383833152
Agreed.
This place was the best in the game and you were only there for like an hour and barely did anything.
>>
>>383832875
idk man i just really really enjoyed exploring every part of the city. spent 50 hours just checking out every single apartment/store/cellar/whatever there was to see. so much content that the average player would never even see. the hub might not be particularly big, but its filled to the brim with stuff to explore. i cant really think of any other game that does this to the same extent.
>>
>>383813576
I was turned off by all the cancerous Squeenix bullshit and the "unfinished plot". Now I'm not going to bother because I know the sequels are cancelled so the plot will forever remain incomplete and I'd rather not bother.

I'll just stick with Human Revolution and consider it a standalone.
>>
>>383813154
There's a French article about the current doings of Eidos Montreal. I don't speak frog but the google translate seems to heavily suggest they've abandoned Deus Ex in game form and might just continue it in comics and shit. Which would be terrible because EM's writing is weak as fuck.

https://archive.is/KZGm5
>>
>>383833604
Yeah I know what you mean, I was surprised at the amount of places you could go into.
Problem was other than random bits of loot there wasn't really much point to exploring, just the occasional less obvious side quest.
>>
File: 1465844582732.png (149KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1465844582732.png
149KB, 480x354px
>>383833681
>«Nous voulons prendre le temps de bien faire les choses. Nous sommes très occupés même si nous ne lançons pas de jeu cette année. Nous avons d'abord une collaboration avec Crystal Dynamics pour un jeu de la franchise Avengers, ainsi que deux titres qui sont respectivement en production et en pré-production», a raconté M. Anfossi à l'E3, qui s'est déroulé du 13 au 15 juin au Los Angeles Convention Center.

>...

>Un film Deus Ex?

>Eidos Montréal explore aussi toutes les avenues pour ses franchises, ce qui pourrait mener à des projets de films, téléséries, romans, figurines, bandes dessinées... «On explore vraiment tout. Par exemple, notre franchise Deus Ex repose sur des personnages vraiment forts. Nous avons beaucoup de complexité et de profondeur de ce côté», croit David Anfossi.

>Si Eidos dit explorer différents mediums pour sa franchise, le studio ne travaille pas au développement d'un 3e jeu vidéo en ce moment.

>"We want to take the time to do things right. We are very busy even though we are not launching games this year. First we have a collaboration with Crystal Dynamics for a game of the Avengers franchise, as well as two titles that are respectively in production and pre-production, "Anfossi told E3, which took place from June 13 to 15 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

>...

>A Deus Ex movie?

>Eidos Montréal is also exploring all the avenues for its franchises, which could lead to film projects, TV series, novels, figurines, comics ... "We really explore everything. For example, our Deus Ex franchise is based on really strong characters. We have a lot of complexity and depth on this side, "David Anfossi believes.

>If Eidos says exploring different mediums for his frankness, the studio is not working on developing a 3rd video game at the moment.
>>
>>383833896
there was a lot of nice environmental story telling too that i really enjoyed. i think this video does a good job at explaining what made prague so cool
https://youtube.com/watch?v=USVr936aKzs
>>
>>383834361
Based frog poster.

Also, "explorer les avenues" is not a french expression, who wrote that
>>
File: 1471179728197.jpg (131KB, 1228x678px) Image search: [Google]
1471179728197.jpg
131KB, 1228x678px
>>383834361
So the main take is
>helping Crystal Dynamics with Marvel game
>production on another game
>pre-production on something else
Presumably the last two are Shadow of the Tomb Raider and another Marvel game.
>>
File: Illuminati_council_MD.png (706KB, 1630x815px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati_council_MD.png
706KB, 1630x815px
>>383813429
>it was a good game, but it was only 1/3rd of the full game.
Man I was hyped up when I saw all these DX characters and figured something interesting was going to happen with Page and the hitherto unknown bald dude. What a blue balling.
>>
>>383835041
Thi4f team is working on nuDX3
>>
>>383836208
That doesn't really fit with what we know. We know EM are helping make Tomb Raider and multiple Marvel games. They are only working on two games right now. There's no room for DX.
>>
>>383835453
The inclusion of that cutscene pretty much made the game worse as it was totally disjointed from the rest of the narrative and offered just a brief glimpse at the plot everyone was wanting and expecting
>>
>>383836834
The end scene would have worked a lot better I guess. I don't really get why they felt the need to shy away from the conspiracy so much.
>>
>>383836387
>making another tomb raider game
Does anyone want this?
>>
File: OtherSide_logo.png (150KB, 700x200px) Image search: [Google]
OtherSide_logo.png
150KB, 700x200px
>>383836208
If only Square would sell the Thief IP to Otherside Entertainment. Eidos Montreal had no fucking idea what made Thief Thief.
>>
>>383836834
Eh, the sidequests kind of beat it over your head.
>>
>>383838467
>"Looking Glass Studio"
>team later makes "OtherSide Eterntainment"
pure kino
love these "sequel" type names, like Origin and Destiny
>>
File: 1488411267986.jpg (999KB, 1568x2146px) Image search: [Google]
1488411267986.jpg
999KB, 1568x2146px
>>383813429
>the only BLM shit was a play on the name with Aug lives matter

MK and HR replaced the economic & political oppression of OG deus ex with modern identity politics. it wasn't just a name change, it fucked up the entire plot.
>>
>>383831608
Human Revolution itself suffered from a pretty weak/uninteresting story. I'm kind of impressed that they managed to make it worse.
>>
>>383839190
>MK and HR replaced the economic & political oppression of OG deus ex with modern identity politics.
Augs (many of whom were forced or compelled to become augmented) were literally quarantined in ghettos and completely destitute from relying on an artificially expensive, addictive drug. I don't understand how that isn't "economic and political oppression" you fucking moron; it's almost identical to the ambrosia situation in the original Deus Ex. Stop injecting your stupid bullshit narrative into everything you get your hands on
>>
File: dx_eu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dx_eu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383840107
You know who really have power? Corporations, banks, and the governments they own. Deus Ex was a game about conspiracy thriller about corporations, banks, and the governments they own.

MK invented a ham fisted allegory for racism and focused entirely on that. If you think this is "narrative" you haven't played original DX, or you believe identity politics and you don't understand what I'm saying.
>>
>>383813429
>Had a really bad marketing campaign that promised BLM shit ingame
>and the only BLM shit was a play on the name with Aug lives matter.
Which was the full extent of it in the "marketing campaign" (actually just in the background of a piece of concept art).

Why the fuck are you even pretending this molehill ever had the looks of a mountain
>>
>>383823412
Just the one, really.
>>
>>383831668
There was a time when anti-globalism was anti-corporate and anti-capitalist and not a code word for anti-semitic conspiracy theories, you know
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.