[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CS:GO? More like CS:Go fuck yourself.This game is a load of diarrhea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1449445166569.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px)
1449445166569.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
CS:GO? More like CS:Go fuck yourself.This game is a load of diarrhea dicks. Fuckin' piece of shit.

Counter Strike is a multiplayer game, and it's been around forever. Starting as a Half-Life mod back in 1999, it's lived on as a legendary first person shooter, and still remains a favorite for a lot of fans. BUT NOT ME! This game is a load of nutty buffalo turds covered in puke from Gabe Newell.

There are two different teams in CS:GO; the terrorists, and counter-terrorists. In the game mode, "defuse", the terrorists plant a bomb, and the counter-terrorists have to find the bomb and defuse it. If you get killed once, you're out for the rest of the round. I mean, the matches are really short, BUT DO THEY HONESTLY HAVE TO GIVE YOU ONE LIFE!?!? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????

The guns are complete ass, too. They never do what they're supposed to. Look at this, you fire at a wall while crouching and holding still, but when you fire at ANY enemies, you don't hit a fucking thing. It's such a load of pickled rat turds pissed on by Bill Clinton. WHAT A SHITLOAD OF FUCK!

Oh, but EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO HIT ME JUST FINE! Fucking piece of shit game.

And you know what the worst part of it is? Nobody even CARES about the game anymore, it's just a monopoly simulator. It's all about the shitty items. And the worst part? Fucking people pay HUNDREDS of dollars for this shit! And I thought I was a nerd? Holy shit.

Wait, I'm gonna get this guy, I'm gonna get him, I'm gonna get him....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

*roll credits*
>>
>>383810851
James is comfy tier, at least in the first seasons. Mario 3 ep was the beginning of the "professionalism" era and all comfy atmosphere was lost. Kyle and Boots are beer buddies tier. Mineycrafta "10INCH" Mike is the embodiment of selfishness, neckbeard rage, cuck and everything wrong in a human. That fat fuck should be thrown into orbit to that the Moon could gravitate around that sleazy sweat filled head.
>>
Thanks for telling us what we already know but you really need to go back to R*ddit.
>>
>>383812282
Newfag detected
>>
File: This pleases the nicholson.png (524KB, 680x463px) Image search: [Google]
This pleases the nicholson.png
524KB, 680x463px
>>383810851
Good lord man, I didn't even have to hear his voice to know it was him.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.