[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game was made to be played with friends >friendless losers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: monkey.jpg (85KB, 964x652px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
85KB, 964x652px
>game was made to be played with friends
>friendless losers play it alone and give it a bad score
really makes you think
>>
>game was made for friendless losers
>people complain about lack of multiplayer
Really makes you think
>>
>game relies on "everything is fun with friends" to get good scores despite actually being a bad game
>>
>>383792891
>had fun with a video game
>but it was not the right kind of fun so it sucks
>>
>play mmo
>complain about game being shit because you're antisocial and try to play it solo
>>
>>383794027
that you enjoyed something is great, nothing wrong with that

But that doesn't mean it's a good game. You can have fun playing bad games, watching bad movies, and similar. And doing it with friends usually increase the odds that you can.

That doesn't suddenly makes them good. You could even have fun literally flinging turds of shit at each others.
>>
>>383792891
everything is fun with friends is the wrongest meme that ever existed.
>>
File: Brian Stelter 063.png (219KB, 578x306px) Image search: [Google]
Brian Stelter 063.png
219KB, 578x306px
>game was meant to be played
>don't, and shit on it anyway
>>
>>383794327
the purpose of games is to give you fun, if it achieves that then it's by definition a good game
>>
>>383792737
I really hate this

They are pushing ther social agenda down or throats
>>
>>383794552
I guess bad games don't exist then

Pretty much every single one of them can be enjoyed in one way or another, you can even have a blast laughing at the atari's E.T. while trying to play it with friends watching.
>>
>>383794523
Name one thing which is not fun to do with friends.
>>
File: 1491265044867.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491265044867.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>383792737
>game has an underwhelming singleplayer option
>it isn't allowed to be criticized though because it has multiplayer
>>
>>383794876
public executions when you and your brehs are the main attraction.

if you claim that you never stopped doing a thing with friends to do something else because the current thing is boring or shit then I dont believe that you ever had friends or that you are even human.
>>
>>383795016
it's okay to disregard what's not the main focus of the game, or else the next game won't even have a single player option at all in fear it might lower the game's rating
>>
>>383795041
Sounds to me like you have shit friends.

I play terrible shit with friends and it's amusing and a good time. Doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>383792891
>Playerunknown's Battlegrounds™
>>
>>383795238
yeah you dont exist.
>>
>>383795041
that's not something you "do" though, that's something you're being done to

I'll have a lot of fun going to watch your public execution with my friends personally
>>
>>383795238
>you just have shit friends xdddd
another nonargument to defend the most wrong meme
>>
>>383794876

plenty of games, actually

a lot of the time playing it with others just erases any semblance of challenge (usually thanks to infinite revives),
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.