[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT times nu/v/ was wrong >it's actually a good experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: gonehome.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
gonehome.png
1MB, 1200x675px
ITT times nu/v/ was wrong

>it's actually a good experience and reinvented storytelling in gaming forever
>>
My asshole is a more innovative form of storytelling
>>
>>383790506
nice bait

This game is trash and did nothing unique, topped off with awful writing even though it was the entire focus of the game.
>>
It was a really good game with an excellent way of telling the story , but too short. Finished it in less than 3 hours.
>>
>it's still fucking full price years later
>$20 for a one-hour game (that you can accidentally beat in 5 minutes if you've ever played a point-and-click game before) with no replayability
I'm almost impressed at how well this scam got pulled off.
>>
>"good experience"
Just fuck off, cuck
>>
>>383790680
>I haven't Played The Game But I'm Going To Give My Opinion Anyway: The Post
>>
>>383790506
hello adam sessler you coke'd up freak
>>
>>383790506
This game baited me so hard.

>play it thinking is a horror game
>its just a story about a teenage lesbian running away from home

I guess it could be considered horror if you have a daughter
>>
>collecting notes to discover the story

Deus Ex, Bioshock, Metroid Prime, Myst, to name a few
>>
>>383790742
>no replayability

It has a huge replay value you autist. I've probably played this game 11-12 times already. It's a short game so it's nice to play it a couple of times.
>>
>>383790786
I did play it, retard. I even slowed down and tried to take absolutely everything in. The game is fucking awful and absolutely deserved to be roundly shit on.
>>
>>383790824
I don't have a gf, daughter and I touched a 7.5/10 girl one time and it was a little scary desu
>>
OP you come off as Canadian to me.
>>
>>383790506
Whitest game of all time. Secret /pol/ masterpiece.
>>
File: 1495800015167.jpg (56KB, 634x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495800015167.jpg
56KB, 634x540px
>>383790950
>deserved to be roundly shit on.

it's praised everywhere you shitster
>>
>>383791048
>Whitest game of all time

That's positive thing you nigger. Anything that is considered white is awesome.
>>
>>383791048
>anything related to lgbt
>accepted by nu/pol/
>>
Gone Home had a good premise and could've been a great experience if it had an interesting story to back it up instead of "IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM"
>>
>>383790712
Finding tapes recorded by your sister is an excellent way of telling the story? 3 hours? You can finish it in less than a minute.
>>
>>383790506
Yeah, right, that reinvention in storytelling, like NARRATED DIARY PASSAGES OUT OF NOWHERE, horrendous dialogue, no conflict in sight and my favorite:
>oh, everything is so realistic and life-like
>just ignore stupid shit like a note from your sister's school bully that she brought home for some reason in September and threw into trash, where it has spent the next 5-6 months
>>
>>383790506
I'm not really sure what it did to innovate storytelling that stuff like Resident Evil and Bioshock didn't already do years.

>Explore a place, and piece together what happened through documents/audio logs? How innovative! 15/10!
>>
>>383793047
*years before
>>
All of this game's positive press was thanks to cronyism.
>>
File: gone_home.png (74KB, 676x515px) Image search: [Google]
gone_home.png
74KB, 676x515px
>2017
>People still defend this piece crap
>>
What remains of whatsherface Finch is a superior nasally voiced teenage girl walking simulator.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.