[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really enjoy this game and might even want to buy the founders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gigantic_moba.jpg (128KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
gigantic_moba.jpg
128KB, 1000x524px
I really enjoy this game and might even want to buy the founders pack thing they have going on but why can't I help but feel like this roster lineup looks like complete shit?

I enjoy the designs of most of them (like Tyto and Voden and the scottish girl ghost summoner) but characters like the old granny witch lady with the problem glasses and the pencil necked purple bitch seem to be the worst offenders for me.

Is it just a lack of consistency or is there something more to it?
>>
File: 1497760007493m.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497760007493m.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
Prolly cause you're a furry
>>
File: .jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>problem glasses
Those are typical old lady glasses you faggot. My great grand-aunt wore shit like that.

The designs are all stylized, and some clearly for obvious silhouettes like Imani's gigantic hood. I'm pretty sure the "pencil necked bitch" is supposed to be like pic related.

I wouldn't say the founder's pack is worth it though. It's $30 ($25 on sale now) for the current 18 characters. It's not like the founder's pack for every other F2P game where you get every character and all future characters. And even with those games, said founder's pack is also half the price of Gigantic's founder pack.
>>
>>383788489
The real question is: How fun is that sword-loli to play?
>>
>>383790164
i only played her in practice mode but she seemed cool. can spawn a knight that attacks who she targets and she can make it slow in an AoE then double team people with the knight and sword, or recall it and ride solo. she also has an option for her sword tree to make it ranged so that you're basically using the sword to fire magic missiles.
>>
>>383790091
You putting those in quotes made me feel really rude for writing that

Sorry purple lady and auntie
>>
>>383790091
>>383788489

>Founder's pack

I'm not too keen on buying it just yet since I'd much rather be able to play it on my current steam account anyway. Needing to use battlenet for OW is annoying enough as it is

But I gotta wonder? Will the steam version cost money or will it be F2P with DLC?
>>
>>383790510
It looks like they're going for the Hi-Rez F2P approach where they lock all of the characters but have like 5 on rotation, except the founder's pack is more expensive and then you only get the beta characters. Most skins look like they can be bought with the currency you earn from playing and all of the characters can be unlocked the that way too. Or you can just buy the character/skin with the premium currency.

There's also some creature summons you can buy with the free or premium currency that I don't quite get. They seem like the default ones but very slight upgrades, so I don't quite know why they exist.
>>
>>383790303
Is she viable without the ghost knight active?
>>
>>383788489
This >>383789147 here.
Because they are not furry enough for you.
>>
>>383791560
dunno, never played her beyond practice
>>
>>383791689
Did the populace got better?
Are we here in battleborn, evolve, paladin or starcraft playernumbers?
>>
>>383791560
She is. She does more damage and had faster attack speed with him in the sword. You can also upgrade her different ways as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.