[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a game wit worse vehicle controls than Jak 3 https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Jak_3_Coverart.png (179KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Jak_3_Coverart.png
179KB, 256x362px
Name a game wit worse vehicle controls than Jak 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG0nzeamY_o

Naughty Dog was always a slightly above shovelware company why do you people pretend they were good before Uncharted?
>>
Jak 1 was decent even though it had stupid mini games
Jak 2 and 3 are simply overrated trash
>>
>>383771964
The original J&D is a fucking masterpiece due to it being the game that ND actually passionately wanted to make. Jak 2 & 3 were a sad attempt to chase industry trends and suffered as a result. This is especially obvious in Jak 3 which feels totally soulless and hollow, it's obvious that ND really didn't care.
>>
>>383773971
the redpill is that Naughy Dog never made a decent game
3 crash games are average and 3 jak games are even more generic and forgettable
>>
>>383774091
>Naughy Dog never made a decent game
Nah you just have no taste
>>
>>383774091

Crash 2 was there magnum opus. They peaked there and never have done better since.
>>
>>383774382
Crash is barely good
Take the nostalgia glass off and the Crash series is the western version of JRPG shovelware
>>
>>383774091
This. The Crash games were always putrid and any enjoyment fags are getting out of the HD re-release is nostalgia for the 90s/when they were a kid
>>
>>383774518
>Crash
>Fun
Go play some decent platformer before trying to false-flag
>>
I HOPE YOU LIKE SAND BUGGYS MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>Crash 1, 2, 3, Racing
GOAT tier games
>Jak 1
amazing for a game around Launch
>Jak 2
el ebin emo protag, but the game had some sick level
>Jak 3
amazing game all around, the only reason its not known more than Jak2 is because unlike Jak2 it didnt get bundled with the PS2

>Uncharted 1
great game, a little thin on content
>Uncharted 2
amazing game that won every single goty that year
>Uncharted 3
great game, but falled flat because of how much it wanted to up the scales from U2
>LoU
Great game, gameplay was tense and nerve wrecking on harder difficulties, the story was bretty good as well. Also won even more gotys than U2
>Uncharted 4
probably best uncharted game, but a little too late.

Overall good developer. Unlike other developer, they ADMIT when they sucked dick.
infact, after uncharted 1 release, instead of dumping it like most developer or publisher would, they set out to improve every aspect of the game.
>>
>>383774091
Bullshit. The Uncharted quadrilogy is god tier, as is The Last of Us. They hit their stride after they abandoned the very stale mascot platformer meme that Sony took way too long to grow out of. Crash 1 is amateurish but alright for a first game, but both sequels were derivative and forced. Jak followed the same trend. But with Uncharted, they actually made something great and topped it with all the sequels.
>>
>>383774943
Jak is ugly and grotesque just like all their games up until Uncharted
Even Ratchet and Clank is a better mascot
>>
File: 1497321444865.jpg (206KB, 800x1797px) Image search: [Google]
1497321444865.jpg
206KB, 800x1797px
>>383771964
>open video
>it's just a fag how doesn't know how to play this game

What is your point posting that shit OP ?
Are you 12 and can't beat and ez game ?
>>
>>383774793
>Uncharted 4
>best Uncharted game
lol, but then you also like Jak 2 and 3 so of course you're a retard
>>
>>383771964
>Name a game wit worse vehicle controls than Jak 3
Jak 2
>>
>>383774596
Did you even read my comment? Do you know what putrid means?
>>
>>383775130
The vehicle controls in Jak 3 are worse than those found in 5 dollar shovelware wii titles
>>
>>383774992
No argument there. Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper were both superior to Jak and Daxter.
>>
>>383774793
>Crash 1
>Goat teir
Mate, it wasn't even the best cartoony 3d platformer to come out that month, let alone among the greatest of all time.
>>
It's great what do you mean?
I finished that game like 9 times it's fun.
>>
>>383775172
It is though. Perfected gameplay, wonderful story. Every one of those games is 10/10 anyway though.
>>
>>383771964
not gonna lie, I always forget this series exists. ratchet and clank was way better.
>>
>Uncharted is amazing
>The Last of Us is great

>Crash trilogy is not very good, it's just your nostalgia

My fucking god it hasn't been that long when everyone still laughed at the young age of Call of Duty audience. I need to take a reality check on who I lurk with.
>>
>>383775240
No they are not, that guy in the video it's just bad.
>>
They finally grew up from this childish kiddy shit with PS3.
>>
>>383775808
I'm 28. The Crash games were never good, they were hilariously behind the times for when they came out with Mario 64 out the same year as the first one. Everythinh ND has done since Uncharted 1 has been fantastic. This is objective fact.
>>
>>383775349
Insomniac Games is the best western developer
I wish they go back to develop Ratchet and Clank games
>>
>>383775972
Same. I'm 30 and always found Crash games shit. It's astonishing to think that the game survived considering Nights into Dreams came out 2 weeks before it and Super Mario 64 two weeks after. But that's what happens when people desperately cling to their console exclusives.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.