[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying it didn't have the best fishing minigame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9152.jpg (40KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9152.jpg
40KB, 344x428px
>implying it didn't have the best fishing minigame of any game ever
>>
What an accomplishment?
>>
>>383766292
Can you canoe/kayak out onto the water and fish because if not then TP was better
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170106214927.jpg (598KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170106214927.jpg
598KB, 3840x2160px
>>383766292

It was pretty comfy for a time but the grind kinda took the fun out of it
>>
>>383766292
Who are you quoting?
>>
I never played ff15 but there's a pretty high bar.
>>
>>383770113
came here to post this. FFXV is fishing is pretty fun though, it's hilariously more well designed than the combat
>>
Big the Cat would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>383766292
The fishing minigame completly ruined the whole game for me.

I love to just chill and fish in games, spending hours forgetting about the main stuff, but fuck do I HATE fishing in FFXV

In fishing mingames there usually are two phases, the first one: wait for a bit while relaxing music is playing, the second one, where you have to reel in the fish and you get exited

But in this fucking game there is no relaxing phase, as soon as you cast your bait DUN DUN DUN DUN the fucking battle music starts playing who the fuck thought this was a good idea, this doesn't feel like a fucking fishing minigame I just want to get lost in it so much but I can't force myself to like it and I hate it because it ruins the atmosphere for me.
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20170124013116.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170124013116.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>383770113
If you're into fishing, you might want to check out Fishing Fantasy XV.

It's a shame that the VR fishing game can't be incorporated into a possible Game of the Year Edition.
>>
The animations when people talk in these games seem to be completely random, why? In ff13 they seemed better.
>>
>>383770465
I mean this, not these.
>>
File: No fucking tag and no prize.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No fucking tag and no prize.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
>>383770465
It's most painful when fishing. The same lines over and over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.