[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name two (2) 2017 AAA PC exclusives not in Early Access. Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14

File: CONSOLE 1.png (38KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
CONSOLE 1.png
38KB, 666x666px
Name two (2) 2017 AAA PC exclusives not in Early Access.

Don't bother naming Scam Citizen out of desperation.
>>
>>383765552
What is the appeal of AAA games exactly?
>>
>>383765787
Why would you need a powerful PC for indie titles?
>>
>>383765552
By the very definition of being a AAA game it wouldn't be exclusive, there's no money in making a AAA game that's exclusive to a platform like PC, for the simple reason that any PC game that should only be on PC, like Overwatch, can make so much easy money by porting it to the baby toy machines, because they're too stupid to realize they're playing the worst possible version of the game.
>>
>>383765552

>exclusives

fuck off with your arbitrary console selfcucking criteria you underage
>>
>>383766034
OP's question implies that PC is a inferior platform because it doesn't have many AAA exclusives.

My question was: Who cares? AAA games are mostly casual trash anyways, middle-land development (AA) is where it's at on PC right now. Fucktons of good games.
>>
>>383766306
>Mental gymnastics.
>>
>>383766370

mental gymnastic is using 'exclusivity' as criteria, only jews and their millenial brand loyalists would use or promote it
>>
Name 10 exclusives that make your console worth owning.
>>
>>383765552
There really aren't any but people don't pick PC as a platform because of exclusives. They pick it for multiple reasons, better performance, higher resolutions, modding, freedom to change game settings, freedom of input device and a multitude of other reasons. Circle jerking exclusives is a console thing because they are arguably the only reason to buy a console (unless your really that retarded and think PC gaming is difficult). PC gets the vast majority of AAA exclusives anyway and the only exclusives I would even call AAA are high budget shit from Sony like Uncharted, BB or HZD I guess Nintendo's count as well. Ironically enough your singling out exclusives but the highest selling titles on PS4/Xbone are multiplats. For the PS4 in particular the only game that even comes close to COD, FIFA, Madden sales is Uncharted 4 and thats because it was a pack in title.

>>383766148
Pretty much covers my point about exclusives being multiplat. The big AAA publishers like EA, Ubisoft, Activision don't do exclusives with the recent crash remaster being a huge exception for Activision. I even expect that to be a timed exclusive the less platforms you release on the smaller your audience is and the smaller your potential sales will be. Companies exist to make money releasing on limited platforms makes less money.
>>
File: Holler.jpg (146KB, 522x799px) Image search: [Google]
Holler.jpg
146KB, 522x799px
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Starcraft Remaster
>>
>>383766370
Triple AAA games almost all suck. Very few exceptions lately (though japan has had some decent AAA action early 2017)
If you like them you're probably a child or a normie.
>>
>>383766687
I don't even think a remake of mediocre psx games should count as a AAA title. Low effort "new game" content.
>>
>>383766868
I was mostly using it as an example because its from a AAA publisher and was a huge exception to activision who almost never does exclusives.
>>
>>383766687
Most multiplatform games are shit on PC. Also, naming popular normie titles like Call of Duty and FIFA doesn't really work.
>>
Rising Storm 2
Day of Infamy
>>
>>383766034
a lot of those indie titles have really good graphics. they aren't all pixel trash and platformers.
>>
>>383767003
In what world are those games AAA?
>>
>>383767271
no one cares about AAA games except for the lowest common denominator . they're the capeshit, top 40 and harry potter of vidya.
>>
>>383766992
>naming popular normie titles like Call of Duty and FIFA doesn't really work.
Do you know what AAA games are, you retard?
>>
>>383766992
>Most multiplatform games are shit on PC.
What do you mean?
>>
>>383767470
In terms of sales, I mean. Different argument. Try to keep up.
>>
>>383767578
A lot are, at least at launch.
>>
>>383767672
Care to name some?
>>
File: 1471322036736.jpg (30KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1471322036736.jpg
30KB, 625x626px
>>383766370
>>
>>383767736
It's hard to remember, but let me try.

Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
The Evil Within
Automata

All of those got a massive amount of complaints.
>>
>>383767991
MD, D2 and TEW were a mess on consoles too anon, they just take it up the ass and are strangely grateful for it instead of exercising their rights as customers. Playing D2 and MD on the PS4 was a shitty experience that I won't be reliving anymore, hopefully.

Arkham Knight, Automata and Dark Souls are the only recent entries where playing on PC at launch was worse than on consoles.
>>
>>383768357
Don't ever talk to me about consumer rights as a PC gamer. You fucks think cosmetic DLC is okay. You fucks made Early Access a success.
>>
>>383768357
Dark Souls on PC wasn't worse than on console except for GFWL. People bitched because it wasn't BETTER than consoles, I played both at launch and desu PC was better even at 30 fps cap. Less dips.
>>
>>383768578
I went from PC gaming to a PS4 Pro and I'll say right now that thirty frames looks way better on consoles. Way better.
>>
>>383768761
You realize what you're saying makes no sense, of course, right? 30 fps is 30 fps one way or the other. It doesn't matter if it's being rendered by a pile of sludge or 15 trillion dollar super computer.
>>
>>383768493
How does having other cancerous shit that are still being fought against mean that consumer rights are a moot point? Jesus Christ, stop being retarded. Not even going to touch the fact that cosmetic DLC started with Oblivion on the 360. MS even forced Valve to put a price on L4D's map pack on the 360 while it was free for PC.

>>383768578
GFWL was exactly why I considered it worse. Shit just didn't work most of the time and was a pain to endure.
>>
>>383768896
All I know is my experience, dude. My new TV must have some sort of smoothing option enabled.
>>
>>383769102
PC gamers are making sure Early Access is one of the best ways to make insane amounts of cash for way less effort.
>>
>>383769220
Just turn on motion blur while playing on PC. It's really the same thing.
>>
>>383765552
Half Life 3
Warcraft 4
>>
>>383769220
>>383769301
While there is no such thing as a smoothing option for your TV, the person that responded to you is right that you should have motion blur on for low framecap games.

A 30 fps game will not provide smooth feeling motion to your eyes without motion blur to interpolate the motions that aren't properly rendered and pushed to a frame. All console games have motion blur on by default that you can't turn off, basically. PC users tend to turn it off because it just drains performance for no real benefit in games that aren't designed to be played at low framerates.
>>
>>383765552
XCOM2: War of the Chosen
Total War: Warhammer II
>>
>>383769301
I had that shit enabled. My PC was good.
>>
>>383769441
DLC doesn't count.
>>
File: he-man_0006.jpg (176KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
he-man_0006.jpg
176KB, 640x480px
>>383766306
>OP's question implies that PC is a inferior platform because it doesn't have many AAA exclusives

That's okay, neither do PS4 or Xbone
>>
>>383769608
You're lying, though. PS4 has tons of exclusives

>INB4 NOT WORTH PLAYING HAHAHA GOT YOU GOT YOU
>>
>>383769285
You do realise that Early Access is also on consoles right? Along with paid online, paid mods and cosmetic DLCs.

>>383769476
If your PC was good, it wouldn't be running shit at 30fps anon.
>>
>>383769673
Start naming them
>>
>>383769436
>All console games have motion blur on by default that you can't turn off, basically.
Some games feature an option to turn it off or even improve, such as Uncharted remasters.
>>
>>383769730
Only played at thirty on very rare occasions. Early Access was ported to consoles. It started on Steam.
>>
>>383769760
You'll just talk shit about every single one. You know damn well what PS4 exclusives exist.
>>
File: feels by the window.jpg (56KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
feels by the window.jpg
56KB, 400x597px
>>
Platform exclusivity is pointless.
>>
>>383770060
For you.
>>
>>383767991
Massive amount of complaints and yet the games still ran better on PC. Maybe PC gamers just have high expectations and don't stand for shit that console gamers do like letterboxing and sub-60 fps.
>>
>>383769980
It doesn't matter what I think, what matters is you can't name any of them. It's 4chan, no matter what you say someone will start talking shit, so who gives a fuck?

Personally the only ones I'm interested in are Horizon Zero Dawn and the Crash trilogy remake, and those aren't worth getting a PS4 for.
>>
>>383770316
>Buying Early Access games.
>Buying R6S.

>Standards.
>>
>>383769608
The PS2 was the last non-Nintendo console worth buying for exclusives. The industry is in a sad state when PC indies are the only worthwhile exclusives.
>>
>>383770458
How can early access be wrong when I've had more fun on PUBG than any AAA "finished" game?
>>
Total War: Warhammer 2
Fortnite
>>
Homeworld.
>>
no one on pc cares if the game is exclusive or not. if you get to play our games then great. exclusive circle jerking is just there for you to justify buying a shitty piece of hardware.
>wow look at this shiny new game
>oh wait it isn't exclusive into the trash it goes
>>
>>383769953

If your computer was good your Ps4 wouldn't be out performing it in any category. You sound like a poser trying to pretend to know what playing on a computer is actually like.
>>
>>383765552
You know when they do you will just call them bad or gay or they don't count.
>>
>>383772404
Fuck no. I wouldn't. I'm just trying to make a point and generate some vidya discussion, even if it's on the side of console war bullshit. I don't think PC gaming is that great. I think the library of games is pretty fucking poor. It's also not nearly as comfortable.
>>
>>383771965

More like
>wow look at this shiny new game
>oh wait it isn't exclusive onto my PC it goes

I can't tell you how many times a friend of mine was interested in a console game and I had to remind him it was on PC as well.

>>383773041
>I think the library of games is pretty fucking poor.
You think the library of just about everything is poor?
>>
>>383773213
ik i was explaining the console mentality
>>
>>383773213
Look at ten random Steam profiles. I guarantee you they are filled with faggy indie games.
>>
>>383773502
Who cares what games they're playing, the fact they're able to play games they enjoy is what matters
>>
>>383773502
then play non-indie games on your pc instead. oh wait they aren't #EXCLUSIVE so never mind
>>
>>383773502

>Whoah, people have different tastes?!, how can it be possible!?
>>
>who cares about quality of content?!

lol, pc gaming has been shit for a long time now,
pc plebs are the cucks who go and upgrade to 1080 TIs only to play unoptimized ports of console games

even if you include star citizen, the game's quality is dog shit in comparison to the quality of content on consoles, which dramatically less budget

star citizen isnt even a fucking game and has like 100+ million or w/e. if we had 100+ million for a console game itd probably be the best game of all time
>>
File: console exclusives.jpg (74KB, 619x480px) Image search: [Google]
console exclusives.jpg
74KB, 619x480px
Name two (2) 2017 AAA PS4 or Xbox exclusives not first party or otherwise funded by Sony/Microsoft

Don't bother naming weebshit out of desperation.
>>
>>383770359

Fine, Nioh, the yakuza series, underwater ray romano 2 and 3, persona 5, super robot wars V and MD, have fun with meeku, ff15, gravity rush 2. world of FF, ratchet and clank, bloodborne.

Now's the part where you go IT'S SHIIIIITTTT doesn't count.
>>
>>383773813
Console gaming has been shit for so long you plebs spend all your time shitposting about PC because of your inferiority complex.

>pc plebs are the cucks who go and upgrade to 1080 TIs only to play unoptimized ports of console games
Those ports run even worse on consoles despite being optimized for them and you don't need a graphics card half as powerful as a 1080ti to outperform console.

Star Citizen might be a scam, but name one good space sim on consoles that isn't just a port. The genre is pretty much dominated by PC especially now thanks to VR.

You just come off as a completely ignorant cuck.
>>
>>383766852
>Triple AAA games
>AAAAAAAAA games
>>
>>383774239
do you even need one a fifth as powerful to outperform a console?
>>
>>383767271
In the same world where Persona and Yakuza are AAA
>>
>>383774113
Miku is a PC original that went to console. None of that shit would be possible if it wasn't for a bunch of people using the software with talent.
>>
>>383774578

That's some fucking desperate semantics.
>>
>>383774614
Semantics sure, vocaloid is a PC exclusive with spin off console games in reality considering it's originally sound bank software.
>>
>>383774465
In the minds of consolefags you need a $700 GPU like the 1080ti to outperform a console. Ryzen 7 is on par with the Jaguar CPUs on consoles because both have 8 cores.
>>
>>383774614
No more desperate than the semantics used to discount PC exclusives.
>>
>>383774702

Wow, then i guess fruity loops and other music making software for PC are the best games around.
>>
>>383774820
The semantics of shit flinging is that you brought to the table a series that would never be possible without PC to begin with. That's why it's retarded to count miku or any vocaloid game or software for that matter an exclusive much less a console exclusive.
Lurk more you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>383768493
And "you fucks" think paid mods and paying to use your own internet for no goddamn reason is just fine and dandy.

Point is, people in general are stupid and if you're going to lump the sins of a percentage onto an entire group, you'd better think about the equal sins we can lump upon yours.
>>
>>383774961

I don't even have a reply for how fucking retarded your shit drivel is.
>>
>>383774113
But I legitimately don't have an interest in most of those games.

-Not a fan of weeaboo shit, just a personal taste thing and those styles of games (Utawarerumono, Persona, Super Robot Wars, Miku) I always seem to find hard to enjoy, so I've just stopped playing them and paying attention to them altogether.
-Nioh and Bloodborne look fine, but I'm not enough of a Souls-type fan and they don't seem different enough from Souls to justify getting a PS4, especially when DS 1-3 are on PC already.
-Yakuza 5 I don't know enough about, so I can't really comment on it
-I've seen reviews of FF15, Gravity Rush and World of Final Fantasy and I'm not impressed.
-Ratchet & Clank is cool I already have the original on PS2. I know I mentioned the Crash remakes but I have the originals on PS3 as well, so Horizon is really the only thing I want on PS4 that I can't play on PC.

There you go, my personal anonymous opinions with some thought put into them, but you're free to interpret them as HURR DURR IT'S SHIT if you'd like.
>>
File: 3813901898_ce34ce9d3b_b.jpg (307KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3813901898_ce34ce9d3b_b.jpg
307KB, 1024x768px
>>383768493
>Don't ever talk to me about consumer rights as a PC gamer. You fucks think cosmetic DLC is okay.

The irony.
>>
>>383765552
>pc exclusives

LOL I hope you enjoy wasting over $1000 on memerates and shitty console ports. But you can add an extra $10 per month to fund a shitty emulator you're desperate for.
>>
>>383766034
There's indie titles with better visuals than AAA titles anon. Thinking everything that's indie is automatically pixelshit is just console peasant ignorance, i bet you're the type of retard who believes you need to spend $2000 to get into PC gaming and need to upgrade every year too.
>>
It's almost impressive how ignorant consolefags are about PC gaming
>>
File: AGH.png (267KB, 508x412px) Image search: [Google]
AGH.png
267KB, 508x412px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g3l1H7WrRo
>>
>>383773813
>if we had 100+ million for a console game itd probably be the best game of all time
Destiny sure was amazing, right???
>>
>>383777647
Did the half a billion budget also include the marketing budget? Because if not that game costing a billion dollars to produce and market is a fucking joke, not that half a billion is much better.
>>
File: 1451449459288.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1451449459288.gif
1MB, 500x282px
Everybody knows PC has no games and PC gamers have been desperately rummaging through early access like the garbage dump that it is, looking for a gem in the rough to justify their overpriced quality software deprived gaming rigs. Not a single game on PC justifies a rig that costs more than $100. If you spent more than $100 on your PC you've cucked yourself, you're delusional, a pathological liar, an idiot, a insane man with no respect for himself as a consumer other than the lies and false dichotomy fed to him by other PC master race zealots who themselves lead such empty and unfulfilling lives devoid of love, comparison and friendship that they seek to validate their own failure of an existence and live through the corporate successes of PC hardware companies in a feeble hateful attempt to feel superior to their fellow man because the only way they can relate to other human beings is through their own self loathing and hatred as they watch the world through a jaded window where each crack isn't seen as potential to escape their own hell hole but as an opportunity to break off the pieces and stab their own eyes balls for the sake of using the blindness as a clause for ignorance and the pain as a means to justify and continue their shit eating self-deprecating existence in which the only thing that brings their hollow existence any meaning or satisfaction is more hatred and unhappiness and loathing.

Fuck PC gamers and their vehemently vile garbage and cancerous community that has polluted this hobby and once fun community and gathering of otherwise happy people. I wish death upon the entire PC gaming community, nothing they will ever do will redeem just how shitty, cancerous and fucking disgusting the effects of that community has had on the industry. I literally vomit in my mouth thinking about PC gamers, what total vile disgusting people, subhuman cockroaches. Fuck PC GAMING.
>>
>>383776976
oh wrong thread, BLODDY HELL
>>
>>383765552
I can't.

It doesn't mean I don't have shiteload of games to play on it.
>>
>AAA
And nothing of value was lost, enjoy your lowest common denominator trash.
>>
>>383778406
>Not a single game on PC justifies a rig that costs more than $100
I was happy to pay 700 to play Witcher 3 and Solus Project at the time of release of the second one.
>>
>>383766034
Because there are plenty of indies that are graphically demanding require high performance and on the other hand plenty of tribble ehs that run well?
Budget has absolutely nothing to do with performance requirements, fuck, in an ideal world, it'd mean lowered performance reqs because they spend some of it on optimization.

Also, I'd like to see a console run any autism game, period.
All of them are demanding as shit.
>>
>>383766852
You're probably a greasy weeaboo
>>
File: Games.png (4KB, 149x111px) Image search: [Google]
Games.png
4KB, 149x111px
>family sharing with 4 friends on Steam
>emulated games in 4k
>own a PS4 Pro and Vita for exclusives and weebshit

Can't handle all these games lads. I feel sorry for consolewarriors
>>
>not having a PC and console
What are you, poor?
>>
>>383778406
Are you mentally retarded? or just pretending?
>>
>>383778406
You've convinced me, I am going to sell my PC and purchase a PS4 Pro.
>>
File: 1497297779762.jpg (31KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1497297779762.jpg
31KB, 683x470px
>>383778406
Is this a new copypasta?
>>
>play 90% of the games that consoles have but they look better, run at higher framerates and resolutions, with lower game prices and no additional fee to use the internet that you already pay for
>Also gain access to entire genres that simply cannot be played without a mouse and keyboard, such as 4x games, more complex first person shooters such as S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Rising Storm
>Able to emulate decades worth of classic games for free
>But you have to miss out on Sony's latest interactive 30 fps, admittedly nice looking, cutscenes with shitty bland third person cover based shooting

The only real loss is Bloodborne.
>>
File: 476.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
476.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>383773790
lol

>>383765552
Quake Champions
Total War: Warhammer II
>>
>>383781689
inb4 they don't count because i don't like 'em
>>
File: Battleborn Hanzo.png (2MB, 647x2399px) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn Hanzo.png
2MB, 647x2399px
>>383781815
You on /v/ no one likes anything

But I will wait for those 2 games to come out, really hoping quake won't be trash.
>>
>>383765552
There's no point in making a game exclusive if it doesn't take much effort to compile separate console versions.
>>
>>383781689
I don't like those. They don't count.
>>
Starcraft 2
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.