[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game is nothing but rape the entire time What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: cross rape ange.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cross rape ange.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>game is nothing but rape the entire time
What's it's name?
>>
Why was Ange so fun?
>>
>>383763963
I thought certain aspects were more fun then others.
>>
>tfw CA never got any plamo
RDs just aren't the same.

And a fucking bitch to pose.
>>
Is this a Rugarell thread by chance?

>>383763963
Have you seen those anime parodies made by people who don't watch anime? Cross Ange was like one of those parodies but played straight.
>>
>>383765539
What I liked is that it slowly got more and more unhinged. Embryo was a riot because he turned into a raging waifufag.
>>
>>383765609
He was for all intends and purposes a fedoralord who got god powers by chance.
Still, in my opinion his death wasn't as satisfying or hilarious as watching Julio receiving a dimensional cannon to the face
>>
CA was literally the worst shit I ever finished. By the time Tusk fucking allahu akbars over the guy and comes back the next episode I was done.
>>
my life haha
>>
>>383763667
Sengoku Rance
>>
>>383765929
They explained that in the show. If you actually paid attention you would know.
>>
>>383765929
At least it did one thing right.
>>
>>383766116
>>383766121
Such "real" storytelling amiright?
>>
>>383766116
Even Ange herself was complaining it was fucking bullshit.

That show was too good for this sinful earth.
>>
>ctrl+f rapelay
>0 results
this place has changed
>>
such video games
>>
>>383766209
>"real" storytelling
Women like to be controlled and told what to do, doesn't matter who and likes to be raped.
Yeah, sounds about right.
>>
>>383766461
I came here to post that, but then I got sidetracked by Ange.
>>
I enjoyed Keijo more than CA
>>
>>383768216
Keijo was a legit sports anime.
Shame it ended being cancelled.
>>
I was playing SRW V and I stopped because I wanted to finish Yamato/CA before I played any more. One of those shows was amazing.
>>
>>383768750
Yeah, I've heard good things about Yamato. I'll watch it once I'm done with Gundam Unicorn.
>>
>>383763667
Fuck cross ange, branpresto hated it so much that put extra effort in fixing it when it was added to SRW V.
>Positive company from other MCs made the girls less bitches
>Celestial Being buys them to stop the kill steal bullshit by putting a salary system
>Police's abuse is stopped by Akito, he beat up all the cops before they can touch Hilda
But they didn't fix the girls getting killed at the start.
>>
>That one CA game that was release for Vita that didnt release very many copies.

A shame too, it was fun lesbian, Drakengard reminiscent action
>>
I'm not that far through SRWV (I just got the EVAs), so no idea if it will change, but I hate how Hilda kinda sucks unless you invest TAC into her and money into her mecha.
Meanwhile Salia is really good and Ange is borderline broken.

>>383769381
I think it's the opposite. Banpresto liked it enough to include it into a SRW even when they had the chance to use more popular shows (like G-Reco, an actual Gundam show in a franchise that favors Gundam).

>>383769428
A text-heavy japanese game on the Vita with no localization: It had no chance in the first place.
>>
>>383769615
Don't waste money on hilda until she gets her true mecha.
>>
File: 1426005605913.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426005605913.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>383769737
Too late; weapons are already at LV6. I just can't have my favorite CA warm the bench.
Don't tell me those upgrades don't carry to her RM
>>
I couldn't get past how often they showed boobs with no nipples
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.