[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some good cozy games. I'm stuck alone in my apt for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: chulip_05.jpg (76KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
chulip_05.jpg
76KB, 640x447px
I need some good cozy games. I'm stuck alone in my apt for the greater part of 3 weeks and I want some games that I can waste days on end playing with the AC on full blast and a bag of chips next to me on the couch. PS1-PS4 preferred, but PC and 3ds would also work.
>>
Ace Attorney games (the first three are the ones I would stick with) are great "I don't feel like doing fucking anything" games. You can curl up in a chair or in bed and they still have some puzzles, so they're not completely braindead VNs even if they are pretty easy.
>>
Honestly, I would recommend getting a lot of games. For three whole weeks you're probably going to want to fucking kill yourself. Destiny with the expansions is a nice game to play while relaxing and I think MGS1 is a super cozy game.
>>
>>383759416
>*you're probably going to want to fucking kill yourself playing the same three singleplayer games over and over again, no matter how lengthy they are.
>>
File: icestationz.jpg (33KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
icestationz.jpg
33KB, 400x240px
Does anyone still play this game?
>>
I'm more into the idea of exploration than I am killing things. I like open world games that let you fart around without any real pressure to progress the story line. Not to say a big RPG or the right kind of fps won't be cozy, but the likelihood of a big budget game being relaxing is slim to none.
>>
Monster Girl Quest
>>
Banished is mad comfy.
>>
File: 659663-921111_20050513_002.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
659663-921111_20050513_002.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
I've always enjoyed rolling around in eternal mode listening to blue orb.
>>
File: Yakuza3jpg.jpg (868KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza3jpg.jpg
868KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>383760024
I think a lot of big budget games are relaxing.

I used to like exploring in Rust just to see what other people had made, but... It's not super relaxing when you know that anybody you see will try to kill you in a funny way for youtube meme points.

BOTW has good exploration.

>>383760825
Yakuza's a good call.
>>
Just go fishing in Animal Crossing or FFXV
>>
Anytime someone says "comfy" on this board they actually mean "boring."

For future reference.
>>
>>383761910
In all honesty, yes. I'm looking for games that the average "gamer" would consider "boring" because I'm not in the mood to stress out over a video game. I watch my brother flip his shit whenever we play games together and I remember when I was like that. I'm 30 now and the idea of yelling at a video game seems super dumb. There's the right kind of boring that people who pay attention to detail can really pull off making. That's why games like minecraft and animal crossing will be played until the end of time.
>>
File: 1472073369147.jpg (43KB, 494x282px) Image search: [Google]
1472073369147.jpg
43KB, 494x282px
>>383759017
Dragon Quest has been helping me get through the boredom of waiting fo a call about applications I put in. Fuck I'm going insane otherwise and tempted to watch Sopranos again.
>>
>>383762350
Which one are you playing? I got Dragon Quest VII a while back but got too distracted by Fantasy Life to finish it. I was debating getting Builders since it seems like a fun, basic rpg.
>>
>>383762657
V because the DQ threads told me to start with IV and I beat it now I'm playing V.
>>
>>383762257
I feel the same way. Monitoring this thread.
>>
File: Earthbound-Wallpaper.jpg (294KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Earthbound-Wallpaper.jpg
294KB, 1024x768px
Get Earthbound from the e shop and zone out with that for a while.
>>
>>383761910
T. ADD sperg who only plays competitive shooters

Comfy is just a word for soothing. You find the atmosphere of a place pleasing. Boring is sitting in an office waiting room, comfy is taking a nap in a neon lit high rise apartment.
>>
File: myst1.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
myst1.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
highly recommend Myst or Syberia
>>
>>383759017
RuneScape. Old school.
>>
File: 3-noscale.jpg (49KB, 468x315px) Image search: [Google]
3-noscale.jpg
49KB, 468x315px
>>
>>383764449
Ahhhhh the memories....
Also Tibia and Ultima Online.

I remember the time when literally all my friends used to play at least one of those. Comfiest time of my life. I actually had friends back then...
>>
I used to like wandering around Second Life for hours. The game has lost it's appeal completely over the past few years, but I wish I could get the same feeling of exploration from a game again.
>>
File: town.jpg (329KB, 1024x495px) Image search: [Google]
town.jpg
329KB, 1024x495px
>>383759017
Subnautica, Rise to Ruin, Endless legend

Subnautica is great for hot days. Rise to Ruin has a world map you can colonize. pic related
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.