[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been exactly 16 years since the best Sonic game ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Sonic_adv_2_battle_box.jpg (66KB, 350x488px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_adv_2_battle_box.jpg
66KB, 350x488px
It's been exactly 16 years since the best Sonic game ever was released

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>383757390
>ywn be a child raising chao again
>>
Sad. But at least Sonic Mania is this year and has a chance to take the title.
>>
>>383757390
The original Sonic Adventure was better. Same gameplay with far better pacing and the opportunity to play in one particular style.
>>
>>383757390
Honestly.

It was the Chao Garden. It was all the Chao Garden.

I miss you Elvis
>>
>>383757390
>Sonic Team kept changing the formula or adding unnecessary characters instead of building off the Sonic gameplay from Adventure
For what reason
>>
>>383757619
>>
>best
OP, take off the nostalgia goggles. Game is broken shit.
>>
File: 1496898482548.jpg (52KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1496898482548.jpg
52KB, 612x380px
>>383757750
5/10
>>
>16 years
Strange. I could have sworn it was 23.
>>
>>383757816
>Boost formula is the Sonic gameplay from Adventure 2, down to being extremely fucking linear
>removed spin dash spamming by just making it a boost, ala Sonic Rush

Adventure 2 was the 0-cell cancer.
>>
>>383757931
There's something strange about your screenshot of Sonic 2, but I can't place my finger on it. The number of years seems wrong, too.
>>
>>383757931
>>383758164
No, I'm certain it was 6. I recall seeing two hedgehogs on title screen, too.
>>
I played that game when i would have enjoyed it most, im pretty happy that i got to experience it
>>
>>383757390
>>383757879
It had the best breast physics
>>
sonic is garbitch nobody likes these games you autistic otaku neckbreathing fedora-tipping retards, Sonic Heroes was the only one worthwhile and you're whore opinion means nothing
>>
File: 1452451306389.jpg (32KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
1452451306389.jpg
32KB, 346x339px
>>383760325
>Sonic Heroes was the only one worthwhile
>>
After playing Crash N. Sane Trilogy I started to revisit other early 3D games like Mario 64, Spyro and Sonic Adventure to see how well they hold up. Sonic Adventure 2 holds up surprisingly well, if you can get over the fact that the treasure hunting and mech shooting gameplay styles are "not Sonic" they're pretty solid.

Yeah, the camera is kinda ass sometimes, but that's not a problem exclusive to this game or Adventure 1. I just think the treasure hunting stages should have kept the radar from Adventure 1 instead of this shitty new one that only warns me of one emerald piece at a time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.