[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a good game? I sometimes hear it had really fun gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Gears_of_war_cover_art.jpg (58KB, 270x370px) Image search: [Google]
Gears_of_war_cover_art.jpg
58KB, 270x370px
Was this a good game? I sometimes hear it had really fun gameplay but people don't talk about it much anymore
>>
It was very fun, the online was heavily weighted toward the host because the netcode was so bad.

Basically, it had gratuitous violence and 14 year old me loved it a lot.
The series managed to look worse with each sequel, I don't know how you fuck up blood, but they started rendering blood with the engine instead of splattering it on the camera.
>>
>>383747469
Gears 1 was a groundbreaking game. People say it's "generic" now, but that's because people having been copying it since its release. The only part of Gears 1 that felt bad at release is its online system, it was server browser only which felt dated after Halo 2's matchmaking.
>>
>>383747469
It's a great game OP, I played it for the first time in November (well the ultimate edition on windows 10) and beat it in one day.
>>
>>383748323
I'd take server browser or matchmaking any day.
>>
Replaying it, I was surprised at how many genuinely fun little gimmicks a lot of the fights had. Really varied polished game
>>
The first trilogy is pretty fun. The campaign in the second was ridiculously awesome. I didn't play much of 3rd.

Yeah it's fun. The MP was best on 3rd though, don't listen to glitchfaggots and netcoding apologists of 1 and 2.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.