[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get approved for a 2,000 limit on my credit card Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1499491783145.jpg (40KB, 956x979px) Image search: [Google]
1499491783145.jpg
40KB, 956x979px
>Get approved for a 2,000 limit on my credit card

Is the Nintendo Switch worth the buy? I'm tired of feeling miserable, I want fun even if it puts me in debt, life is too short!
>>
>people literally put everything on credit and wonder why can't save or make any money
whoa... so this.. is the power... of capitalism...
>>
>not maxing out your card buying SNES minis and reselling then for a huge profit and easily paying off the credit card
>>
File: 1499285158293.png (204KB, 396x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499285158293.png
204KB, 396x512px
>>383743485
Having great credit is better than money, you dork. This is the future

>>383743594
When are the pre-orders?
>>
File: 1499120758584.jpg (48KB, 393x374px) Image search: [Google]
1499120758584.jpg
48KB, 393x374px
>have to take out a loan every time you want to buy something
>claim you're the land of the free
>>
Save up for 2 weeks and get one without going into debt. Splatoon 2 will be out by then so you can jump right into it, too.
Though I'm assuming you have a job.
>>
Download Dolphin, idiot.
>>
>>383743351
Credit card debt is worst debt. Don't do this. You will pay much more than you would if you saved your money.
>>
Your credit utilization should stay under 10%
>>
>Buying a console in the first few months
>Not waiting until Jewtendo releases the updated and superior model
Happened literally everytime. You're smart enough too know this by now.
>>
You apparently live in a first world country and still can't manage to buy a fucking console without going into debt.. How does it feel to be a complete retard? You could literally buy it with an week's worth of flipping burgers.
>>
>>383744748
>>383744309
You guys do know if you pay off your credit card early you don´t pay interest and your credit gets better right?
>>
>>383743485
>wonder why can't save or make any money

The reason why they can't save or make any money is because wages are criminally low. I make enough to live without debt but if I was a poorfag I can't imagine I would eschew literally every fun or positive aspect of life just so I would have the moral highground when Republitards start whining about people "living above their means". Hey, guess what retarded assholes, if you make the average person's "means" amount to "living in squalor in a hole" then everyone is going to try to live above their fucking means.

On a more serious note, OP don't buy too much shit you can't afford, it's a bad move.
>>
>>383745173
>if you pay off your credit card early you don´t pay interest and your credit gets better

Credit card companies call these people "deadbeats", because they make no money this way.
Some will even charge additional fees just to spite you for paying off early.
>>
>>383745467
>Some will even charge additional fees just to spite you for paying off early.
I have never heard of this happening to anyone, what shithole country do you live in?
>>
>>383745578
Murrika, land of the free
>>
>>383745578
Clapistan
>>
>>383743351
Don't be dumb. Borrow the cash from a family member. Also, buy a PS4 or wait for more Switch games.
>>
Ok
Good bait dumbass
>>
>>383745912
Let's just pretend he's legit.
>>
>>383745089
>being able to get more than 20 hours a week flipping burgers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.