[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zelda sounds far too old in the English version >Sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Zelda sounds far too old in the English version
>Sounds too young in the Japanese version

Which Breath of the Wild dub is the best?
>>
>>383741353
is there a way to mute all the horrible dub and just have subtitles

i only activated 5 memories but her voice is giving me a headache
>>
>>383741493
>is there a way to mute all the horrible dub and just have subtitles

I'm pretty sure there's a setting on your tv for that
>>
>>383741493

>"fans" keep asking for voice acting
>Nintendo delivers
>most people feel alienated by it

I'm glad they kept Link mute.
>>
I'm actually perfectly fine with the Japanese. She's only supposed to be 18. The one line I heard in English on a YouTube video made me want to kill myself.
>>
>>383741595
I'd like to hear link's grunts and music anon
>>
>>383741353
Italian, not a surprise since we have the best voice acting industry in the world (Mussolini really liked them voice acting schools for propaganda and stuff)
>>
File: YuzdvPz.png (284KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
YuzdvPz.png
284KB, 484x484px
>>383741353
>even Russian dub has better casting choices
Why do Americans keep patting themselves on the back for having the best dubs when their redubs of foreign media can't even compete with 2nd world?
>>
french
>>
>>383741650
The dubs are very flawed, but there's no doubt in my mind that I prefer this to silence. This change should've been made in Twilight Princess, but now we have to watch the franchise go through the VA growing pains it should've gotten out the way a decade ago,

>>383742105
I honestly prefer her in english to her japanese version. At least the accent makes her
feel like a princess.
>>
>>383742258
/thread
>>
>>383741353
Play German
>>
I remember spanish being good
>>
>>383741353
I have been told that the Spanish is the best dub by some dirty spic here on /v/
>>
>>383741353
LA Spanish was pretty good in my opinion. This mostly derives from the fact Zelda reminds me of Hermione in that dub and I really liked her when Harry Potter was huge. Other characters' voices are a bit too safe/generic so while it doesn't sound terrible, it's nothing amazing. I don't know what to think of other languages since apparently lines were heavily changed in some cases, so I really wouldn't know what they are actually saying
>>
>>383742186
Because all the good actors are on strike.
>>
>>383742186
Russian never sounds good, so you're full of shit.
>>
>>383742832
Still?
>>
File: 1499650574685.jpg (164KB, 2048x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1499650574685.jpg
164KB, 2048x1098px
LatAm Spanish was good, but probably i'm bias because nostalgia on some VAs.
>>
>>383742845
Yep.
>>
>>383742947
What the fuck do they want?
>>
>>383742947
Hasn't it been like two years? If they can go for two years without working then clearly they're being paid enough
>>
>>383742983
To be paid more and more transparency on what they're voicing for.
>>
>>383743267
>more transparency on what they're voicing for.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>383743267
transparency wouldn't be an issue if they didn't leak fucking everything
>>
>>383743321
Most of the time they aren't told what they're even doing work for. Just that it's some new project the company is working on.
>>
>>383743570
How much bullshit is needed for them to read lines off a sheet of paper.

If it's been this long they have to realize how optional they are by now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.