[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /v/. Time to settle this once and for all. Was what Arthas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Culling.jpg (121KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
Culling.jpg
121KB, 1200x885px
OK /v/. Time to settle this once and for all.

Was what Arthas did to cull Stratholme right?
I think it was. If he didnt kill those people. They would have been a part of the scourge.

Jaina broke her promise to him while Arthas kept her locket close to him at all times, keeping his side of the promise.

Who /playedwowbecauseyouwantedtobeyourfavoriteWC3unit/ here?
>>
>>383741335
Uther and Jaina shouldve stayed otherwise Arthas would be king now
>>
>>383741335
?
>>
>>383741335
15 years later IRL and 12 years later in the lore, and NOBODY has a better idea of what to do at Stratholme. Even more, no one contextualizes the immediacy of Mal'Ganis speeding up the transformation process.
ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
NO way this thread is still u

oh it's this again

Put the glad you could bake it pasta please
>>
I think Arthas did what was right for the circumstances BUT he was driven more by vengeance than actual Justice. Also, of course he did the right thing, from a certain point of view, since his men stayed by his side even after killing a whole city, that or they really respect his status as prince more than his morals.
>>
I recall bringing up in a thread that they really should have done "sub-expansion patches" that explained story-side things better whilst introducing new content, leading up to a "sub-expansion content patch" that would dump the first zone or two of an expansion before it released; and it should have definitely started with better development of Arthas and what the fuck he was doing instead of "IDS AN IDDILAN GO KILL" TBC, since the rise and fall of Lordaeron was LITERALLY the biggest fucking thing.

I'm drunk, so if this seems out of place, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.
>>
>>383744363
Arthas: Glad you could bake it, Uther.
Uther: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.
Arthas: As if I could forget. Listen, Uther, there's something about the cake you should know.
Arthas: Oh no. It's too late. These muffins have all been overgrazed. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into paperweights.
Uther: What?
Arthas: This entire buffet must be purged.
Uther: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way.
Arthas: Damn it, Uther. As your future sous-chef I order you to purge this buffet.
Uther: You are not my sous-chef yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
Arthas: Then I must consider this an act of work misconduct.
Uther: Misconduct? Have you lost your mind, Arthas?
Arthas: Have I? Lord Uther, by my right of succession and sovereignty of my spatula, I hereby relieve you from your command and suspend your chefs from service.
Jaina: Arthas, you can't just...
Arthas: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this restaurant, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Uther: You've just crossed a terrible union, Arthas
Arthas: Jaina?
Jaina: I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.
>>
>>383741335
cooking prince
>>
>>383744518
shit thats the wrong one

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.

As if I could forgetti. Listen, Uther, there's something about the plaguette you should knead. Oh no... It's too late. These peopleroni have all been infectedanana. They may look al dente now, but its a matter of thyme before they turn into the unedible.

What?!

This entire citrella must be peeled.

How can you even cook that? There's got to be some other whey.

Damn it, Umami. As your future chef, I order you to broil this city!

You are not my chef yet, boyardee. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Then I must consider this an act of seasoning.

Seasoning? Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?!

Have I? Lord Umami, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown of roast pork, I hereby rehydrate you from your commandard and suspenderoni your pepperoni from service.

Arthas, you just can't...

*Ding* It's done! Those of you who have the will to taste this flan, follow me. The rest of you? Get out of my kitchen.

You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.

Jaina?

I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.
>>
Jaina's lack of a backbone and Uther's unwillingness to do what needs to be done and also stay close to Arthas caused the corruption of Arthas and the ultimate downfall of Lordaeron.
>>
>>383741335
Best dungeon in wow story wise and wotlk was the best expansion. The game lost its way...sad
>>
>>383745153
This is a WC3 thread, underage faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.