[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you want a sequel to. I really think with today's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: geist.jpg (32KB, 250x348px) Image search: [Google]
geist.jpg
32KB, 250x348px
ITT: Games you want a sequel to.

I really think with today's better technology, a sequel to this game, with more open mechanics and more ways to solve puzzles, and more ways to kill enemies, it could be a true classic.
>>
Psi-Ops
JSRF
alter echo
advent rising
Chrome Hounds
>>
>>383739661
Chrono Trigger
inb4 "Chrono Cross is a sequel, get over it"
>>
>>383739868
mah nigga. Advent Rising was great.
>>
>>383740152
I just really wanted it to do better. The story was neat and it really made me curious to see what they could have done better in the next two.

Imagine some crazy alternate universe where alter echo and advent rising really took off and got popular instead of halo or Gears or something. Seems surreal.
>>
File: Warship Gunner 2.jpg (201KB, 640x917px) Image search: [Google]
Warship Gunner 2.jpg
201KB, 640x917px
>>383739661
First and foremost, pic related
Then, in no particular order
>Shinobido
>Psi-Ops
>Final Fantasy Tactics
>Soldier of Fortune
>Mercenaries
>MediEvil
>Bastion
>Sword of the Stars it still hurts so much
>>
>>383739661
I consider it the best 3d beat 'em up of all time, mostly do to how the multi-directional fighting works. And It's better than any mainline mortal kombat game to date.
>>
File: 2352263-box_marmsgits.png (671KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
2352263-box_marmsgits.png
671KB, 512x640px
never ever ;_;
>>
>>383739661
If they just remade Geist and did it how they presented it initially, and at I wanna say it was E3 where it was like a puzzle shooter, not just a shooter with some occasional puzzle elements, it would be great.
Geist was a mediocre game but it was an interesting idea, and I put in a ton of hours playing the multiplayer with friends and looking at the towel lady
>>
>>383740497
The multiplayer is what keeps me liking the game to this day, the single player was unique but half baked, the multiplayer though stacks up with the best imo.
>>
Jet Force Gemini
Timesplitters 3
F Zero GX
Power Pete
>>
>>383741235
>Timesplitters 3
Isn't there supposed to be a sort of sequel for it soon?
>>
>>383740142
but how about just a third chrono game?
>>
>>383741459
>soon
more like soon
>>
File: 1-spelunkytitlescreen.png (316KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1-spelunkytitlescreen.png
316KB, 640x360px
>>383739661

Spelunky World please you good chink faggot
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>383739661
>>
>>383740307

Cool universe where shittier games prevail. We could be on our 15th Chuck Rock game
>>
>>383741939
>jesus christ ANOTHER Blinx the time cat? Why the fuck do people buy the same game every year
>bruh you gonna buy the new Hellgate: London III? It's gonna be lit af bro
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.