[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You like fighting games but don't have Guilty Gear Rev 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 76856979.jpg (275KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
76856979.jpg
275KB, 1600x1200px
You like fighting games but don't have Guilty Gear Rev 2? The fuck you doing with your life?
>>
File: 1499629570762.jpg (638KB, 1728x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1499629570762.jpg
638KB, 1728x1728px
Stop with this fucking meme. Guilty Gear is objectively shit.

Guilty Gear is fucking boring compared to SF and KoF. If you want to watch hipster animu weebshit with characters designed by edgy 12 year olds on deviantart, then just watch anime.

But don't pretend like you play fighting games. You don't. Guilty Gear has no neutral game, and is the most easy casual shit ever. Dial combos are INFINITELY easier than links/FADC combos/Max Mode combos because they take less timing and positioning to get right.

If anything, Guilty Gear is more basic than SF and KoF. But because you're a casual who knows nothing about fighting games you let the flashier attack animations make you think the game is great. Mechanics like Danger Time, which is completely random and is like tripping in Brawl, the gutted movesets, YRCs which is the most casual shit ever (only costs 25 and takes no timing unlike FRCs in +R). Boring unsatsfying gameplay and a roster of emo Hot Topic shoppers are why Guilty Gear games are always dead.

Street Fighter and KoF has actual neutral game. Footsies, precision movement (not airdashing all over the screen and get out jail free cards "bursts". No "random" element like Danger Time. The most recent KoF games has autocombos but GG also added a stylish mode so fuck that.

TL,DR: No amount of fedora tipping and shitposting can change the fact that Guilty Gear will always be inferior to SF/KoF. They're less satisfying to play despite having flashier weeaboo graphics, the characters designs are cringe worthy, and the playerbase is nonexistent. Actual fighting game players want neutral game, footsies, fundamentals, that's why Street Fighter fucks Guilty Gear in the ass and always will.

Stay dead casual.
>>
File: sol.png (3MB, 2148x2396px) Image search: [Google]
sol.png
3MB, 2148x2396px
>>383738679
>tfw practised sol's dustloops constantly in training mode
>try to do them in an actual match
>I pull off my airdash mixups or low mixups into launcher in the corner most of the time but fumble the dustloop for some reason.
>tfw i'm losing on a lot of damage potential.

Fuck me I just want to do dustloops consistently online. Does the fucking timing get fucked if you play ppl above 5F?
>>
>>383738901
muda da
>>
Eh, I'm not really interested in picking up a game I may or may not like.
Though, Dragon Ball FighterZ does look good.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.