[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you playing RO: RE:START? There are over 3,5k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 16

File: rore_header.jpg (298KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
rore_header.jpg
298KB, 800x350px
Why aren't you playing RO: RE:START?

There are over 3,5k people online, shit is lit as fuck.
>>
File: ro.png (2MB, 1028x769px) Image search: [Google]
ro.png
2MB, 1028x769px
Look at this shit, this is the starter area.
>>
>>383737138
more like 2k bots, and 1k multiboxers

not to mention they're all subhuman races
>>
>renewal mechanics
No thank you.
>>
I am very hesitant to rejoin iRO. I'll wait until they prove they can do something about the bots.
>>
File: icesnakeOOT.jpg (218KB, 790x538px) Image search: [Google]
icesnakeOOT.jpg
218KB, 790x538px
>>383737138
Loved this game, but I've done everything. Seeing as three quarters of my friends have disappeared, I doubt it would be as fun the second time through.
>>
>>383737138
>Busier than Tree of Savior
Huh.
>>
>>383737678
That's because Tree of Savior is garbage.
>>
>>383737572
What are renewal mechanics and why are they bad
>>
>>383737586

>Not botting yourself.

Scrub.
>>
>>383737775
>What are renewal mechanics
When they released the 3rd classes, the ones after transcendent (and turned the game in a shallow WoW clone the just look like RO), they changed the game mechanics. RE:Start will en in Renewal so they are using them since the start, and they suck for old content. If you aren't familiar with RO, just imagine playing a vanilla WoW server with the latest patch mechanics.
>>
>>383737138
it's laggy af and 2k of the pop are bots.
>>
>>383737138
if it has anything above second job (knight, crusader, priest, etc.) then it's shit and I'm not playing it
>>
>>383738263
it doesn't, now go play it fag
>>
>>383738263
Not yet. Also see >>383737572
>>
>>383737386
>tfw this will last approximately a week or two before dying again
>>
>>383738543
Welp. Into the fucking trash it goes. Dang, I was feeling nostalgic. This game gave my first online gf. I even went to visit her.
>>
I never played before, everyone will know what to do and laugh at me for misplacing 1 stat point and making my character unplayable won't they
>>
what are the best builds for soloing considering the current progress and mechanics that they have?

I kinda hate carrying pots, and I heard cash shop sell weightless pots, so fuck those pay2win faggots.
>>
File: 1499898859311.jpg (421KB, 1080x707px) Image search: [Google]
1499898859311.jpg
421KB, 1080x707px
>>383737138
More 1k without bots.
Anyways, mostly lack of time. I can't invest it on a x1/x1/x1 server anymore, especially if I don't know the in and outs thanks to renewal fuckery
>>
>>383737674
>Worst Pront
If you don't own Pront 5 you don't matter
>>
>>383738718
>This game gave my first online gf
Me too, but I never saw her (probably for the best).

>>383738729
Worry not, newfag, this new incarnation of RO is a shitty cashgrab and you can buy some cashshop item to reset you stats and/or skills.
>>
>>383738834
trap hunter. Apparently can't mob anymore but the do insane single target damage
>>
File: 1461282908633.jpg (89KB, 812x453px) Image search: [Google]
1461282908633.jpg
89KB, 812x453px
>4k+ online
>absolutely no bot control
>tossing out cash shop currency like there's no tomorrow for free
>laggy
>keeping the worst aspects of classic while importing the worst ideas from Renewal
>1/1/1 rates

I am playing it but seriously, what were they thinking? They likely intended to make a snowflake mixed-mechanics server similar to jRO but messed up horribly. It's as if it were made by a group of people that knew nothing about the game or their demographic.

Also

>no safe refine levels for Lv4 weapons
>Renewal mechanics mean your weapon is a huge chunk of your atk, and by extension the refine rate as well
>they're already planning on turning the game into a maximum jewery scheme by selling enriched Elu/Ori and safe certificates that people will inevitably buy in bulk

First time I played iRO year ago I had a friend that compulsively bought stuff for this game. He spent over 3000 USD over the time span of two weeks and then couldn't pay his rent. Good times.

That said, WarpPortal isn't a bad company. For the most part. As far as MMO companies go they're alright. I mean, have you guys seen the absolute state of Tree of Savior? At the very least not every company is IMC -tier.
>>
>>383739234
>safe refine
Pussy.
>>
>>383737138
I don't have the time for MMOs anymore sadly.
>>
>>383739760
>don't have the time for MMOs
Then you are literally the target audience of modern MMOs!
>>
>>383739710
Safe refine up to +4 is part of the base game mechanics. Not only they removed it, but they also implemented refines up to +20. The advantage this gives is huge and basically means you gotta dump money on Kafra Shop for refine enhances.
>>
File: 1498657141421.jpg (31KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1498657141421.jpg
31KB, 600x442px
>>
>>383739965
Was +4 safe? Damn, I'm slipping in my old age.
>>
>lit as fuck.

Stop saying that you, you aren't 12.

Or are you?
>>
>>383740096
Level 4 weapons break at +1 if you get unlucky. Again, it's just a scheme to make you buy enriched ores.
>>
>>383740096
Lvl 4 weapons could be upgraded up to +4 without any risk. They removed that, so now they can break as soon as you try to upgrade them to +1. Also, since it keknewal, upgrades go up to +20 now and (M)ATT is the most important skill in the game.

With cashshop safe upgrade items and weightless pots, this is the most blatant p2w estate of iRO ever.
>>
>>383737138
Alright, I'm downloading it (at 100kb/s for some fucking reason?)
Is it the same as the one found on steam or is it different? Because I honestly could not find my way around for shit
>>
Can I level as one of those priests that kill undeads super fast and with no downtime? and still be fucking adored by partys? or that doesn't happen until later?

Can people gift me cash shop shit? if I'm a huge slut do I have a chance to start a career as a heals prostitute?
>>
>>383740813
I'll give you cash shop stuff if you "heal" me
>>
RO is dead. I tried giving it a chance, even played on a low rate years ago, it's fucken dead.

I'd play if there was a good server with over 500 real people. Also I'd bot any equipment, no patience to kill 10000 thara frogs at all

>it's renewal
No.
>>
>>383740813
>Can I level as one of those priests that kill undeads super fast and with no downtime? and still be fucking adored by partys? or that doesn't happen until later?
Is renewal dude, you can't have fun until 3rd classes.
>>
File: 806.jpg (39KB, 337x235px) Image search: [Google]
806.jpg
39KB, 337x235px
I thought about it but then I realized that I don't really have time for this anymore and that it's renewal. Renewal is garbage.
>>
>>383739234
Bots are good. This game's economy suffers unless there are like 10k people fighting for every spawn like it happened in kRO.

No bots = shit economy. Simple as it is. People don't have patience to kill dozens of thousands of every single card around.
>>
>>383741132
So you bot to get the gear, but you play the game for gear, so what.. just sit around in pront/payon?
>>
>>383741132
>bot shitter still thinks that inflation reduces the prices of goods
Do us a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>383737572

This
>>
>>383740813
You can make a Turn Undead and Full Support Hybrid, I used to make one, high DEX, moderately high INT, enough base LUK to get 30 with rosaries, and also some AGI because with some of it plus Undershirt pantie combo and blessing anubis, you can flee them well.

>>383741219
So to you RO is only all about hitting 10k~ thara frogs for a card, then you hit 10k hydras and such? Best part of RO was partying as a group to me. MVP parties, PVP parties you name it. RO still has the best skill interaction system in MMORPGs to me.

>>383741372
Hey dumbass, botting puts cards and equipment in the economy. People aren't willing to kill 10k+ monsters anymore, it's brainless shit that even bots can do. Then you gotta farm 20+ or so slotted equipment then 20+ elunium or whatever to refine and get an overupgraded one.
>>
>>383741598
>People aren't willing to kill 10k+ monsters anymore
That's why people play pservers with higher rates. Bots shit all over legit players and destroy their economy. Without bot protection, you either bot too or better don't play.
>>
>>383741770
I've been in low rate private servers with around 400 people, where GMs literally created items and made fake autotraders with them because or else you would have jack shit as an economy.

You need to realize killing at least 40k hydras for 4 fucking cards or so takes ages to do, it's even worse in 2017, and it's fucking brainless even a shitty script can do. That's why people bot, it's a very boring task that only test your patience to uninstall because relying on infinitesimal drops is a shitty mechanic.
>>
is this an official server? i sure as hell wont download an inofficial server exe
>>
>>383742025
Again, just make cards 1% and remove the MVP ones (or left them at normal drop). You are a lazy selfish cunt that ruins the game for the others.
>>
>>383742134
Hey aren't the officials with 0.001%, card drops even less than what it was originally still there? You can still have fun oneshotting 100k defenseless thara frogs for a single card.
>>
>>383742241
>Hey aren't the officials with 0.001%, card drops even less than what it was originally still there?
The officials are keknewal too. What's your point?
>>
>>383742313
You can enjoy your mindless 10 million mobs hunt still, since you're clearly into this trash.
>>
>>383742434
>retarded botter have no reading comprehension
Color me not. You are probably a pinoy anyways.
>>
>>383741598
Part of the fun is gearing up though.
>>
where do I get a bot for this then? seems like everyone has one already, but if I ever ask for one I'm just told to get fucked and shit.

Like god damn, I've never done it, I think I earned a chance to at least try one without going into dubious ruskie sites.
>>
>>383742510
Nah, and in fact I have never botted. But I wouldn't go into RO in 2017 thirsty to Double Strafe 59239561239 monsters trying to get cards and shit that monkeys can do. You must have the IQ of a monkey in a coma to enjoy this crap.

>>383742540
Having to hunt multiple 0.01% drops was not fun, though. Partying and socializing is fun, being alone hunting for very low drop chance shit was always a flaw of RO to me.
>>
File: 1499884580493.gif (1011KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499884580493.gif
1011KB, 400x225px
>>383742134
That's pretty much what I wanted tree of savior to be
>Similar world, you are dumped somewhere and you can go where you want, if you can survive that is
>Make cards not a korean grind hell but a resource easily available that you can use while leveling (1%-3% drop chance)
>A lot of class variety and specific niches (sage, soul linkers etc) instead of the trinity
>no instances
>PvP in most areas available
>Woe arenas and the like
>High focus on party play
>A lot of quality lore quests
>Something similar to x3/x3 without the stupid leveling curve
Sadly it was not meant to be
>>
>>383742726
>literally told you I don't like the low rates and and cards should be 1%
>also told you I won't touch a keknewal server with a 10 feet pole
>your only reply and argument is that I love this game
Guess you are a retarded pinoy, retarded and pinoy.
>>
>>383742927
>Agree with me that 0.01% item drops are bad
>but you're ruining the game for others
Pick a single narrative then, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>383742921
>>tree of savior
>look like RO
>plays totally different
>is a complete shit
Just like keknewal, lol
>>
>>383743039
Bots ruin the game, you double retard. You need to fix the game mechanics, not bot it for your own profit, you subhuman scum without a functional brain.
>>
>>383743163
They don't, retard. Bots are the common way people get equipment in RO, be it for themselves or adding items to the economy. Many times items that wouldn't be there because nobody's got that patience to hunt for all that fucking shit the game had. iRO had tons of bots, always. People knew killing millions of mobs in the game was a total boring chore. So you're ignorant if you think bots "ruined RO", in fact they fixed the shitty itemization system of RO. Unless you hunted for all your cards, you probably have benefited indirectly from bots.
>>
>>383743668
>you probably have benefited indirectly from bots
And who benefits directly from bots, you hypocrite? According to your justification everybody should just bot their own cards and economy would be nonexistent. Bots ruin any MMORPG and botters are scum.

Why bother to grind? Just bot.
Why bother to level? Just bot.
Why bother to live? Just kill yourself.
>>
>>383737138
Because it's not 2004 holy shit let it go already. It was fun.
>>
>>383744071
>let it go already
No better/equal replacement exist.
>>
>>383743934
With equipment it's quite easy to level up in RO, there are leveling places where botting was not doable at all, and you could party up with shitty equipment and still get levels.

Group play be it PVE or PVP = fun
Killing 10k thara frogs, 30k hydras, 10k creamies = not fun
Is that hard to understand? Are you too autistic to realize not everyone enjoyed killing billions of mobs that felt more like work than entertainment?

You should do it first, try doing 10k small cuts on your wrists
>>
>>383744348
>still missing the point
Tell me again, who cheats and makes profit whit bots? If a game if full of bots any legit player quits and the game die. You are literally the cancer killing the game. Just get cancer IRL too.
>>
>>383741598
If it's not a huge bother, could you be a bit more specific about the hybrid build? like which skills should I level exactly and how much so I can farm and still be strong support? also how to survive>level as aco until I can farm with TU?

thanks, and sorry if I'm not as familiar with the mechanics as I should
>>
>>383744570
You're the one failing to see the point, botting was what kept the economy alive in RO, you fucking retard. Or you think ALL the cards, slotted equipment, refinement materials and so on were legit? You must be very naive or a total fucking retard.
>>
>>383737138
I don't know how to play it.
A long time ago I played it, but I don't know here the fuck should I go and my friend tells me just to kill the same enemy (which I did for 3 days) and goes nowhere.

Never picked it up again.
>>
>>383741117
Moar.
>>
>>383745157
>you're the one failing to see the point
>changes subject
Epic, you double tardo. I already told you that grinding at low rates sucks and should be addressed, but you ignore that, because that wouldn't justify your botting. You are a hypocrite and a cheater, and scum like you kill any MMO.
>>
>>383738605

This hurts
>>
>>383738605
Everyone knew. iRO has never cared about dealing with bots or cheating. It's a cash grab.
>>
>>383744693
I don't remember very specifically, it had base 9x DEX, enough to get like 110 Blessed, try calculating how much DEX a priest gets with job bonus, and also bear in mind Bless adds +10 DEX, enough INT to get around 90 or 80 TOTAL, a multiple of 6 for SP regen I think. Calculate the job stat bonus that priests have for LUK, add 2 rosaries, and then get enough to get 30 total, without Gloria.

Rest would go into agi, and would be around 40-50ish total. With pantie+undershirt you can flee blessed anubises, blessing anubises and any undead monster halves their stats like a curse, so the build would be fine to level by yourself even with basic equipment.

Also for skills I just maxed TU, got Gloria 5, and you could still get some support skills like Resurrect lv 1 (high dex will help with its cast time), Impo Manus 3, Magnificat 3, even some Aspertio could be obtained in this build. You will not be as good as a pure FS priest but the build can do double duty just fine, and be versatile. I'd then go Full Support High Priest.
>>
>>383745362
I already told you I never botted, but realized why it happened. perhaps one day you'll understand the itemization of RO was fucking terrible, and no not every MMORPG suffers of the brainless chore that is equipment hunting in RO. But then they lack the party mechanics in RO that were amazing, plus how skills interacted with each other, Pneuma vs Safetywall, Land Protector vs AoEs and so many more fine details that are missing in all MMORPGs.
>>
File: RO_OldCardAlbum.png (11KB, 280x120px) Image search: [Google]
RO_OldCardAlbum.png
11KB, 280x120px
I had an idea for a different way to implement card drops. Use a system like what Hearthstone or Shadowverse uses. First, make cards untradeable. Now give every mob a chance to drop a card album containing any card within a certain level range. Say, level 1-30 mobs dropping card albums containing a random card from any level 1-30 mob. Assign the cards different rarities. Allow the option to dismantle cards into materials to craft specific cards. Something like that would hopefully make getting cards more interesting.
>>
>>383744693
Also use some character skill and stat simulator, I think RateMyServer had those, they help a lot to plan ahead.
>>
>>383745821
>perhaps one day you'll understand the itemization of RO was fucking terrible
I did like 14 years ago, that's why I moved from iRO to pserver with better rates and more updated content.

>I never botted
Yeah, sure. And you, as a legit player defend botting and think that some cheating making profit at your cost is great for the game. I call bullshit.
>>
>>383745924
>instead of farm what you want you farm random shit
Send your resume to Actiblizz, they'll love your ideas.
>>
>>383745924
>can't trade cards
lol that'd make it dead as fuck, nobody is hunting all that fucking shit anon, just think about it, for a class that doesn't need that many cards like a Priest who doesn't need countless carded weapons, you have multiple racial cards for your shield at least one for demi human race, beasts, formless I guess those are the most common races in RO, right? Then the shield itself plus how many you'd need to overupgraded one, now you need a raydric, maybe some other elemental ones like the water I forgot which mob dropped it, then you need a Marc card for armor, perhaps Evil Druid for some extra PVP ability. You need a card for your shoe, matyr/verit/antique firelock whatever it is. Then you have 2 cards for each accessory, maybe 2 glove[1]s with a Zerom card each.

People ain't hunting for all that shit.
>>
>>383746162
>instead of farm what you want you farm random shit
What? Who WANTS to farm 10,000 Thara Frogs and 10,000 Archer Skeletons? The whole point of my suggestion is letting people naturally earn the cards they need while leveling off whatever mobs they want.
>>
>>383746529
How about increasing the drop rates then, Einstein? Or just trade 100 common drops for a card in a hunters guild. Nobody wants your skinnerbox system straight from skinnerbox games.
>>
>>383746050
Pservers are fucking dead and have 200 people tops today, "just go to a different server with 1% card rates" isn't a reality anymore, and officials aren't increasing the rates, they have fucking lowered them when they made it F2P, and you wonder why people botted. People don't fucking want to hunt dozens of 0.01% drops and dozens of slotted gear.

You have probably benefited from botted shit if you purchased anything from other people, you're just too fucking retarded to realize how pervasive botting was in RO.
>>
How can I bot in RO? Can anyone tell me please.
>>
>>383746676
>How about increasing the drop rates then, Einstein?
I never said you couldn't.

>Nobody wants your skinnerbox system straight from skinnerbox games.
>Implying Ragnarok isn't the father of all skinnerbox games
Remind me, which games are dead again? The Korean grinding games or the gacha games?
>>
How do I level as aco to priest?
>>
>>383746909
>today
Not a good decade for RO. Every pserver is a cashgrab, not that iRO is better nowadays.

>have fucking lowered them when they made it F2P
And killed the game, as I said. KEK:Start won't last for 3 months.

And you still don't address the argument. Bots kills MMOs and botters are scum.
>>
>>383747134
Healbombing shit. Once you get to like level 40s, you can try to heal bomb Glast Heim underprison Zombie Prisoners, who are Undead 4 or so element, they take extra damage from healbomb compared to Undead 1 creatures. But it's quite fucking tough in there, the flies will rape your tiny aco ass in no time, same for rybios, but the flies are quite fast.
>>
>>383747048
MMOs a a dead genre, and 99% of gacha games fail before 3 months. You dumb phone"gamer".

Again, if copying the last fad among other "products" is your way to fix things, you definitively should send your resume to Actiblizz. You gambling addict.
>>
>>383747303
should I be dumping everything into INT?
>>
>>383747194
The other way around, if they banned bots, something they could easily do since how blatant they are, the game wouldn't have lasted 5 years. People back then did not want to hunt all those extremely low drop chance stuff, and increasing rates has the effect of making people max their shit too quickly and unsubscribe.
>>
>>383747413
Yes, also GH Underprison healbombing Zombie Prisoners is EXTREMELY SP intensive, they take a fucking lot of healbombs from level 45-50 acos and at first it will cost your entire pool to down a single zombie. But they give a lot of exp and also might drop some elunium.
>>
>>383747531
>The other way around, if they banned bots, something they could easily do since how blatant they are, the game wouldn't have lasted 5 years
Other RO servers had better bot protection and lasted the same. Fucking jRO is the server with better bot protection and more severe bans and is the only one that survives with more than 5k players, faring better than kRO.

You are full of shit.
>>
>>383747739
and they're all 5k active players, yeah right I believe that
>>
>>383748016
Lucky you, someone just posted the quarterly updates in /rog/. Here >>>/vg/182499796

13k peak, 5k average players. Still subscription and barely any bot.

You are retarded and full of shit.
>>
>>383748171
>barely any bot
Having high numbers doesn't prove it has no botting, are you that retarded? iRO had that many people and if you dared to go to a creamies map you'd stumble into countless bots.
>>
>>383748402
iRO have literally no bot protection, you retard.

/rog/ is talking exactrly right now how jRO doesn't have any bot since they banned most of them years ago. Go suck a robot dick and die in a fire.
>>
Really you guys do this several times a year; you jump onto "the next big server" that has stupid fucking mechanics or jacked drop rates that fuck with the long term progression, everyone gets bored after 2 months, and then you wait for the next server while wondering why new MMOs always die so fast or don't attempt to emulate the game design of a game private servers are always trying to ignore.
>>
>>383748537
Yet you admitted there are bots "barely". Yeah right. People don't have any will to hunt for that shit anymore.
>>
>>383749138
>moving the goalpost
Yeah, probably a dozen of guys of 5000 bot. Guess that legitimize botting, right? Fuck off retard.
>>
BOTtom line: impatient twats who blaze their way to max level and gears are the ultimate cancer of MMOs.
>>
File: 1485840180951.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485840180951.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>google Ragnarok RE:START
>skim through the FAQ
>Ragnarok RE:START uses renewal damage and defense formulas.
>>
>>383749272
>there are no bots in japRO
>wait, there are "barely some bots"
and I'm the one moving the goalposts kek
>>
>>383749391
>caring in a dead free mmo
The highlight of the game was WoE and PvP.

Botting was fun and allowed people to enjoy the grindy fuckin' game.
>>
>>383749460
3 guys of 13k accounts botting doesn't make for all the economy, you triple retard. Obviously no online game have 0 cheaters.
>>
>>383749397
That's the one good renewal mechanic though. No more quad card weapons being the best because it's refined to +10. You can also deal more damage than before with a simple weapon against bigger mobs, not needing a specialized 2card wep.

Also ez life for mages earlier too because they don't lack damage with a dinky dagger.
>>
>>383749473
Yeah, and autopots are good too, right? Everybody uses them after all. And guess using an aimbot in FPS is cool too, gitting gud is for nerds.
>>
>>383749573
So you've found out that there are only 3 cheaters in the entire server? I'd like to see evidence of that.

>muh punishments
yeah people get punished in many places for cheating in games and that doesn't magically stop cheating
>>
>>383749473
>Playing MMOs for PvP in current year when games with matchmaking and better gameplay are widely available

PvP is only fun for waving your Epeen items around, the people who immediately jump to PvP as the reason for why an MMO is bad or why they play an MMO are generally retarded. The only MMO I played with good PvP was Guild Wars 1.
>>
>>383749715
You obviously don't know a shit about jRO and you keep moving the goalpost. The official numbers are "no bots" (I assume some people do bot, but just assumptions), so actually burden of proof is on your side. Now, prove that people bot on jRO, the only still successful RO server or fuck off.
>>
>>383749724
Damn, Gravity should hire you for QA.
You care a bit too much about iRO.
Ragnarok requires zero skill. It's all about getting the best items for the scenario. Who gives a fuck if people bot when they make it actually possible to get impossible items? I get it, you like the game. So do I. But I don't have the time or patience to grind a character to lv99.
>>
>>383750159
>man, I love the game so much that I don't even play it, just set some bots
wew
>>
>>383737572
All hope is lost.
>>
>>383750252
Because I can't have a legitimate account logged in with a bot in my party?
C'mon simpleton, use your God given brain for a second.
>>
>>383750330
>bot your level
>bot your items
>play only pvp against legit players
The other guy is right, just play other genre if you only want to do that, you disgusting cheater. But guess you can't compete in equal foot to other players, you scrub.
>>
>>383738034
>>383737572
>>383741451
But renewal was fun and gave you something to do at high levels that wasn't pvp
>>
>>383750510
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.
I will continue to bot. I will continue to play.
See you in game, bitch nigga.
>>
>>383750543
Yeah dude, solo quest and solo instances. Exactly what WoW players love!
>>
>>383750578
>I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.
I'm just calling you what you are, a disgusting cheater and a scrub.

>I will continue to bot
Yeah, forget about getting gud, better cheat.

>>383750578
>see you in game
Doubtful.
>>
>>383737138
Looks like the new stuff are loli and shota characters
>>
>>383739003
Give me one good reasons build resets shouldn't be possible
>>
>>383750864
Keyword: cashshop.
>>
>>383739234
>play ro2
>man this is shit. I don't know how you could even make this game worse
>realize everything you can "pay" if you wanted for you're not actually buying, but renting for 30 days and then have to fork out again

Nah, fuck jewportal.
>>
If you're willing to play renewal I hope you get a lobotomy you spastic cunt.
>>
>>383737572
>Keknewal
Yeah nah I'm good thanks.
>>
File: 1037.gif (15KB, 230x200px) Image search: [Google]
1037.gif
15KB, 230x200px
>>383745342
pantsu
>>
>>383750731
Not him but it's hilarious to pretend card hunting was hard. No faggot, it's tedious garbage. It's so simple even a shitty bot program can do it.
>>
>>383751926
>card hunting was hard
Said nobody.

The discussion isn't even about just RO, but botting. Do you really think that botting is good for MMOs?
>>
>Pre-re
>weapons barley mattered beyond slot number

We can agree that was one change done right
>>
>>383752040
for ones with retarded "keep killing 1000000000000 canon fodder to get equipped" mechanics yes
>>
>>383752180
>avoiding the topic
>justifying cheats
Yeah, you are totally not "him".
>>
File: 1499726095709.jpg (89KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
1499726095709.jpg
89KB, 505x379px
>bots
>shit iro servers
>prerenewal

why not just play on private servers with better latency and anti-botting systems
>>
>>383752062
Yeah, in Pre-Re NPC weapons were just as good as dropped, carded ones. You're a dumbass. In many ways the way to one shot enemies with Occult Impact was with a carded weapon, and so on.
>>
>>383752315
how about you tell me why you think people would prefer an official server over a private one? just a quick brainstorming, and I think you'll have the answer you want.
>>
File: lol you're a dumb faggot.png (77KB, 1083x775px) Image search: [Google]
lol you're a dumb faggot.png
77KB, 1083x775px
>>383752247
keep the tinfoil hat on, inbred fuck

You said "getting gud" as if hunting 10000000 mobs that can't even fight back is some skill. Lmao keep one shotting them trash mobs, you thai monkey.
>>
>>383752062
>get 4 cards for your weapon
>get bonus damage only against a race/sice/element combination
>somehow that makes it good against everything
>icepick is bad
So, you never played pre-re? Sucks to be you.
>>
>>383752532
>I can edit text
Whoa!

>You said "getting gud" as if hunting 10000000 mobs that can't even fight back is some skill
Quote me saying that. If you can't I'll assume you are a retarded inbreed pinoy.
>>
>>383737572
This. It sounded like a great idea but they just had to fuck it up.
>>
>>383750731
>I will continue to bot
>Yeah, forget about getting gud, better cheat.
if he's botting equipment it's hardly like he's missing some grand conquest, card hunts are just a brainless chore, yeah sure I made an edit in 4 mins just to deceive you, you vasty overestimate your IQ, I mean you find this shit challenging.

now back to hammering those mobs thaimonkey, this hardcore challenge is waiting for you
>>
>>383753031
>can't even quote the correct post
At least this confirms that you are a retarded inbreed pinoy.

Why do your race of subhumans always cheat?
>>
>>383753152
You're so far off base it's not even funny. But you are like those thaimonkeys who hit those mobs all day like a robot, and on top of that you find it to be an accomplishment. That's a big challenge for you eh?
>>
>>383753576
>cheat in vidya
>obsessed with thais
>posts made only with implications
>retarded
How are you not a pinoy?

I'm still waiting for >>383752703 BTW.
>>
>>383745328
This is the modern MMO player. Without quest markers to guide him, he is lost.
>>
File: 1434136633787.gif (68KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
1434136633787.gif
68KB, 156x267px
>>383737138
>>383737386
>blatant shilling
fuckin cringe as fuck kid, god damn.
>>
>>383753705
you told someone who was botting to get good, you're assuming grinding for cards is a challenge, are you that thick? I mention thaimonkeys because those nigs are the ones who can do those repetitive tasks all day like a robot, like most asians are soulless anyway
>>
Bots
>>
what is the difference ? isn't this just the regular ro with another name?
>>
>>383753843
It's a special brand new "OFFICIAL" server
>>
>all these transnewal babbies mad they cant steamroll the game with 1 button

but muh acid bomb!
>>
>>383753843
Its using cucknewal, so I recommend it if you have ADHD and especially if you like fidget spinners.
>>
>>383753834
>you told someone who was cheating to get good
Indeed, I did that.

>you're assuming grinding for cards is a challenge
I never say that. Again, try quoting any of my post saying that. I dare you.

You keep going in circles, so at this point you are either legally retarded or (worse) willingly shitposting.

As I said, quote one of my post with the inane implications you post about my arguments or you are a retard. This is my last (you).
>>
>>383753843
see >>383737572
>>
>>383753787
What I describe you was 12 years ago you dumbfuck.
>>
>people actually trying to justify botting

And thats how Ragnarok didn't survive past 2007
>>
>>383754141
Well you must be dense as fuck to think people need to bot for levels, they do it for equipment. With carded weapons leveling is much faster.
Now grinding peco peco eggs for a fucking card isn't hard at all. I might have to draw for you to understand, your stupid ass is that fucking clueless.
>>
>>383754426
Is just one retarded pinoy tho.
>>
>>383754426
Ragnarok always had tons of bots, in officials and privates alike since 2003 and so on. You just have a rosy, nostalgia tinted glasses on.
>>
>>383754774
>You just have a rosy, nostalgia tinted glasses on.
I do remember when you could talk to almost everyone in the map and they didn't have a randomized jumble of letters/numbers for a name or stay active in the same map for 24/7
yes ragnarok had bots but it didn't become a norm till later
>>
>>383755273
>till later
Absolutely false, I gave iRO a try, I was trying to talk to all those people at the 2west map from pront with the creamies, everyone was clearly a bot. Tried the pront culverts, all bots. Payon forest, tons of bots, Payon caves, tons of bots. That was in 2006 or so. You're full of fucking shit, I was swimming in a sea of bots.
>>
>>383752513
maybe because people love to bot and WP doesnt do shit to botters
hell they even encourage them to some degree
>>
>>383755598
>That was in 2006 or so.
You proved what i said, "later"
>>
File: 1497993530438.jpg (97KB, 450x567px) Image search: [Google]
1497993530438.jpg
97KB, 450x567px
>>383737138
>There are over 3.4k Merchant bots
>>
Pinoys are still playing RO?

I thought most of them moved on to DOTA and LoL
>>
>>383752513
>>383755778
People want officials because of the population. Going to some shitty pserver that's going to last 2 months with a peak players playing of 100 real people ain't fun. With no people you have no game. Even though this is less of a problem for keknebbal since you can solo everything anyway, but for pre-kek partying used to be a thing.
>>
>>383755778
>WP doesnt do shit to botters
>f2p game
>still only ban the bot's account
Yeah, they don't give a fuck.

>Pinoys are still playing RO?
They even relaunched pRO recently. Ironically, it had better bot protection than iRO.
>>
>>383752513
One con a Private Server has is that a lot of them just haphazardly shut down. Alot of Playerbases are fickle as hell
>>
Sometimes I feel like trying RO again, but always it's a disappointment. Some things are better just in your memories. It's like digging the grave of a babe in her prime in the year of 1920 and trying to have sex with the bones today. You ain't banging shit.
>>
>>383757213
u are gay lmao
>>
>>383756575
Of course. Look at the thread, people sperging about drop rates needing to be higher, how botting is cool because farming items is just a chore, etc. So you've got this server where everyone just hits "max" as soon as possible and gets bored because without that long term progression you don't have that experience of chatting with people while doing something "tedious" and don't have that satisfaction of working toward a far off goal.
>>
>>383757368
>work
That's what killing 10,000 zeroms, creamies, marcs, phens and such feel. I thought games were meant to be entertaining, not worse than factories level of repetitive menial brainless job.
>>
/lit/? People seriously read flavor text in mmorpgs?
>>
File: 1497305689257.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497305689257.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>regular rates
>renewal trash
No thanks, I don't want to experience wasting hours for cards again and not having fun until I grind to get to third class
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.